Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

Four

I laughed as Harry grinned across the table from me. He flicked his hair out his eyes and lifted the wine glass to his lips, I couldn’t help the smile that appeared on my face. He was so effortlessly beautiful and he was mine.

“What?” he scrunched his eyebrows together, “do I have something on my face?”

“No.” I shook my head and he looked at me weirdly.

“Why are you looking at me like that then?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Just thinking about how good looking you are.” I shrugged and took a sip of my wine as he grinned at me.

“You better not be teasing me.” He eyed me and I laughed, “cause Lou cut my hair too short.”

“She didn’t.” I assured him, “though I do need to tell her I prefer it longer.”

“You do, do you?” he leant forward across the table and I nodded.

“I do.” I leant forward and dropped my voice so only he’d be able to hear it, “I like having it to grab onto.”

“When would you grab onto it?” he voice was low and the smirk he gave me made my toes curl in anticipation.

“When you’re ravishing me.” I bit my lip and he chuckled.

“Maybe we should go home now.” He suggested and I giggled.

“Maybe we should.” The words were barely out of my mouth when Harry was asking for the bill.

We paid and walked hand in hand out of the restaurant. We weren’t too far from Harry’s house and had both had too much to drink to drive so decided to walk back. I was in my heels which at first didn’t matter until Harry decided to take us through the park.

“It’s a short cut, I promise.” He tugged at my hand and I shook my head.

“I don’t think it is.” I put my hands on my hips and he rolled his eyes walking backwards in front of me.

“How long did I live here for?” he raised an eyebrow and I pursed my lips, “trust me, I spent a lot of time racing back home to try and get in for my curfew and this is definitely a short cut.”

“What were you doing to make you miss curfew?” I asked raising an eyebrow and he grinned.

“I think you know the answer to that question.” He smirked and I laughed.

“Oh Harry.” I tutted, “such a bad boy.”

“Oh you have no idea.” He chuckled grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him as he backed up against a railing.

He kissed me softly and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. His hands ran down my back softly and I tugged at his hair softly causing a soft moan to leave his lips.

“We should get home.” He mumbled into my lips.

“What for?” I asked looking up.

He pushed a piece of my hair off of my face and we stood for a moment looking into each others eyes, a smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

“I really want to make love to my beautiful wife.” He said softly and I couldn’t stop the blush appearing on my cheeks.

He tugged at my hand and pulled me through the park and it was all going well until he decided that we should go across the grass.

“I can’t.” I whined bouncing up and down on the tarmac of the path and Harry laughed.

“Why not?” he was walking backwards away from me.

“I’ll sink.” I told him and he carried on laughing at me.

“Why?” he asked and I pointed at my shoes, “but it’s quicker this way B!”

I huffed and took a few tentative steps forward only for my stiletto heels to sink into the grass and I groaned.

“You are so going to have to buy me a new pair.” I told him and he grinned.

“I’m sure I can afford it.” He chuckled and I pouted and tried to walk on the balls of my feet.

“These are Christian Louboutin.” I told him and he chuckled.

“Red soles,” he nodded, “I got it.”

“I can not believe this.” I groaned and squealed as I sunk, “I’m in marsh land!”

Harry chuckled before reaching forward and grabbing me round the waist throwing me over his shoulder.

“You could have done this when I was on the path.” I huffed and he chuckled.

“Where would the fun in that have been?” he strolled along the grass with me laying uncomfortably over his shoulder.

“You have pointy shoulders.” I groaned, “I ate too much.”

Harry shook his head moving me to carry me bridal style instead, I beamed up and him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“My hero.” I sighed and he laughed.

I placed kisses down his neck and along his collarbone sucking softly on the spot by his neck.

“If you carry on like that I don’t think we’re going to make it home.” He told me and I grinned.

“Maybe that’s the point?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head.

“This is why I married you.” He told me and I laughed.

“The only reason?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yep.” He laughed as he put me down by the fence.

We climbed over the fence and Harry pulled me into the trees by his house, I giggled knowing exactly what his intentions were and I was happy to oblige.

“The first time I came here we had sex right here.” I mumbled into his lips as he walked me backwards towards a tree.

“I know.” He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I bit my lip as his tongue flicked against the sensitive spot on my neck.

I felt his hand run up the inside of my thigh and I gasped softly which caused him to chuckle.

“Oh baby, this is still as amazing as the first time.” He groaned into my neck.

xxxx


“Darcy Darcy Darcy.” A voice called behind Harry and I causing me to tense up.

“You okay?” Harry asked and I bit my lip turning to see Louis striding across the park.

“Course.” I gave him a smile as Louis caught our daughter who had run to her favourite ‘uncle’.

Louis and Harry started playing a game with Darcy as I sat on the swing and watched. Darcy was laughing hysterically as Harry pushed Louis over onto the grass. I grinned as she then realized that Louis might be hurt so went to his aid, she was so caring and cute

It was times like this when it was easy, watching them together a wave of calm washed over me. I knew it wouldn’t last, that it was only a fleeting feeling but I welcomed it all the same. I grinned as Louis grabbed Darcy by the waist and flung her up in the air, she squealed but Louis hands remained firmly on her waist and she flew up as high as he could reach. I wondered if she was even aware that when her Dad did it she went even higher, that there was nothing to be scared of and that there was no danger of her being hurt especially not with Harry so close to her. I saw the flash go off a couple of times and Harry nor Louis seemed to notice or react if they did. I however felt the anger pump through me.

“We’re going home.” I told the three of them.

“What?” Louis looked confused.

“Let’s go.” I grabbed Darcy from Louis and positioned her on my hip.

I started walking away from the two boys who had been looking at me like I had three heads all of a sudden. I didn’t care, I was sick of people taking pictures of my little girl, sick of people thinking they had some claim over her because she was Harry’s and sick of people not even bothering to ask if I was okay with it. I wasn’t okay with it. I smoothed the hair off of her head as she smiled happily at me.

“Mummy loves you baby.” I told her, “so much.”

I pressed a kiss onto her nose and hissed as I saw the flash go off again. I pushed Darcy onto Louis as he caught up with me. I felt Harry behind me as I strode over in the direction of the flash.

“B!” Harry called out and I ignored him, “Blair.”

He grabbed my shoulder but I shrugged him off storming over to the guy with the camera.

“Get all the shots you need?” I asked him and he nodded silently, “you do know taking pictures of children in parks is frowned up right?”

“Blair,” Harry hooked his arms around my waist and pulled me back dropping is voice to my ear, “quit it.’

“I wasn’t doing anything, just a conversation with someone who’s taken a few pictures of us.” I huffed as he pulled me back to the car.

Harry didn’t say anything and I looked over to see Louis with Darcy on his hip as he tried to sign autographs for a group of girls. One of the girls cooed at Darcy before stroking her hair, I growled and Harry’s grip tightened.

“Calm it Kermit.” His voice was low, “what is wrong with you today?”

“I’m sick of people thinking they have ownership over our child.” I felt my jaw tightened, “we should be the only people who taken pictures of her and if we want to share them that’s fine because they are ours, nobody else’s. Like her.”

“Blair.” Harry pushed a piece of my hair off my face.

“They are touching our little girl Haz,” I bit my lip, “they have no right.”

“They’re just being friendly.” His voice was soft, “they wouldn’t hurt her and I wouldn’t let them.”

“Don’t you think she’s confused?” I asked my eyes locked on her and Louis, “there are so many people, what if she’s scared?”

“Does she look scared to you?” he asked squeezing my hand.

I shook my head as Darcy started laughing. The girls then spotted Harry and I, Harry squeezed my hand again before pulling me gently over to the crowd. I reached out and took Darcy from Louis.

“Hey baby.” I mumbled into her hair and I kissed her head.

“Mummy,” she cuddled me and all the girls let out ‘aww’.

I giggled before waving and taking Darcy over to where I could buy her a drink. I stood in line and got her a little orange juice box before turning to notice it was now just Harry and Louis, they looked like they were talking about something important as Harry shook his head angrily at Louis.

“Daddy,” Darcy grinned, “Daddy, Daddy.”

I smiled at her and she beamed back at me before carrying on her chant. I walked over to the pair who stopped talking as I got close, Harry laughed as he heard Darcy’s chant.

“Come on Munchkin.” He took her from me and put her on his shoulders, “homeward bound!”

Harry took a few strides ahead of us and Louis fell into step next to me. I smiled at him as he took my hand in his swinging them between us.

“How’s El?” I asked and he smiled.

“Happy,” he told me, “she’s a bit sick at the moment though. Other than that she's good.”

I smiled and he bumped his shoulder against mine.

“What about you B?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I’m alright.” I nodded and he pursed his lips together, “what?”

“We both know that’s a lie.” He told me before sighing and dropping his voice, “he’s worried about you, you know?”

I didn’t say anything as I watched Harry do things to make Darcy laugh, he was amazing with her and it was easy when he was here. When he was here I was okay.

“It’s just hard.” I said softly, “there is so much going on in my head right now.”

Louis didn’t say anything as we both watched Harry put Darcy down only to grab her waist and make it look like she was flying through the air.

“I’m okay when he is here.” I told Louis, “I don’t always keep my cool but it’s easier when he is here. When he isn’t it hurts.”

“I know.” Louis nodded, “he hurts when he isn’t here as well.”

“Why do people think that helps?” I asked looking over at him, “why do people think I’d get some comfort from knowing that Harry, the love of my life, is hurting? I don’t get it.”

“Yea, I guess I didn’t think of it like that,” Louis gave me a lopsided smile.

“What about Darce Lou? What if she ends up like me?” I asked him, “Harry is always leaving, what if she ends up with him like I am with my Dad?”

“Blair,” Louis started and I cut him off.

“I love my Dad Lou but for a long time I hated him as well.” I pursed my lips together, “I don’t want her to be like me.”

“I don’t think you turned out so badly,” Louis told me and we both looked over at Harry who looked over at us and grinned, “I don’t think he thinks so either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I'm being so shit at updating.

I promise to respond to comments this time. Sometimes life runs away with me.

Let me know what you think? How you feel? What's going on in your life.

My uni lost our rugby varsity yesterday which was a complete bummer, though there was a brawl in the middle of the pitch halfway through the game which was quite funny as my best friend and I came up with reasons it happened. All to rude to write here.

Anyway.

Peace.Love.I'mOffToTesco