Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

FourtyTwo

I groaned as I woke up, the muscles in my legs were tight from the workout I did yesterday and there was an arm around my waist that was pulling on it far too tightly for how much I needed the toilet. I wiggled but the arm just tightened and pulled me closer to them, I opened my eyes and looked down at the offending limb.

“Nick, I swear to god I’m going to pee on you if you don’t let me go.” My voice was hoarse from sleep and Nick mumbled something before rolling over and letting me go.

I stumbled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom, I glanced at my reflection and paused. My skin was tired and I hadn’t seen the black marks around my eyes that bad since Darcy was teething. I brushed my teeth and heard a knock on the door, I peeked out the bathroom to see Nick sound asleep. I rolled my eyes before opening the door and seeing Harry standing on the other side looking awkward.

“Hey.” He gave me a small smile.

“Hi.” I nodded, “1 sec?”

He nodded as I went and spat the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed my mouth out before returning to where I’d left Harry by the door.

“Zayn said you were working out yesterday,” he wrung his fingers together nervously and I nodded, “did you, maybe, want to go to the gym with me now? I’m just about to head down there to work out and mum is looking after Darcy and so I thought maybe you might like to, maybe, come work out with me?”

“Sure.” I nodded offering him a small smile, “let me change. Shall I meet you down there?”

“I’ll wait.” He offered rocking back on his heels and I finally noticed that he was in his gym gear already.

“Okay.” I nodded biting my lip as I held the door open, “Nick’s asleep.”

“Right.” He nodded.

“You can come in?” I offered and he walked in leaning against the vanity unit as I headed over to the suitcase.

I grabbed a dark pink nike cropped top and a pair of black work out leggings with a pink stripe down the side. I ducked into the bathroom to change and pulled my hair up into a bun on the top of my head. I threw my clothes into the suitcase when I came out grabbing a loose fit top to pull over the top and I quickly scribbled a note for Nick before nodding at the doorway to Harry. We fell into step next to each other, my fingers laced together in front of me and Harry kept clenching and unclenching his hands. The lift ride was as silent as the walk and we found the gym empty.

“Did you want to go for a run?” He asked, “like we could warm up and then maybe go for a run?”

“Yea.” I nodded, “some fresh air would be nice.”

I immediately went to the mats and started stretching before starting some stomach crunches. Harry finished stretching before lifting some weights, there was music playing and after a few minutes Harry started humming. I felt my lips twitch up at the edges as he hummed along to Katy Perry’s Roar, I finally let out a giggle and Harry looked over at me.

“What are you giggling at?” He asked curiously before moving to hold my feet down as I used a weight ball with my sit ups.

“Roar?” I asked and he stood up so his toes were on mine to stop my feet moving.

“Throw me the ball.” He commanded and I nodded, “I think it’s a great song.”

“Doesn’t suit you though.” I giggled before puffing out a breath, “now quit talking to me.”

He gave me a soft smile before throwing the ball back to me. He counted out sets for me before I did the same for him, changing the ball for a heavier one.

“Shall we?” He gestured to the door that led outside.

“Yea.” I nodded walking towards the exit.

We started running and I let Harry guide us as I wasn’t entirely sure where we were. The roads were pretty clear and Harry led us down to a pedastrian walk way along a beach before they got busier.

“You don’t have to slow down for me,” I told him and he shrugged.

“I’d prefer to run with you, if that’s okay?” He looked sideways at me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath before pushing myself forward faster, Harry let out a low chuckle before upping his tempo to run at the same speed. I could feel my cheeks getting pinker and the burn in my legs but it felt good. It was 15 minutes until Harry put his hand up and I slowed down turning to see why he’d stopped.

“We should break.” He gestured to the wall and I raised an eyebrow.

“Can’t keep pace?” I asked and he let out a breathy chuckle.

“I can but neither of us has water and I really don’t want to have to carry you back to the hotel after you pass our from dehydration.” He shook his head and I rolled my eyes in response.

I placed my leg on the wall stretching it for a moment before doing it with the other, Harry watched me curiously before pulling out a wad of notes and looking over at the ice cream shop.

“Fancy an ice cream?” He asked and I let out a soft laugh.

“Kind of counter productive isn’t it?” I asked and he shrugged, “no thanks, just a water.”

“Why no ice cream?” He cocked his head to the side as I rolled my shoulders back.

“Harry.” I sighed and he bit his lip.

“Frozen yoghurt with strawberries?” He raised an eyebrow and gave me a hopeful look.

“You’re a bad influence.” I tutted and a grin spread across his face.

“The worst.” He nodded and I let out a soft laugh before nodding making him immediately start walking over to the shop.

“Plain frozen yoghurt though please!” I called after him and he threw me a thumbs up.

I spun around on the wall to look out at the ocean, I swung my legs back and forth as I people watched. There were quite a few people jogging along the beach and I noticed a family appear carrying towels, footballs and a cooler. It was still earlier so I put my money on them being English and on holiday, eager to make the most of the sun that was beating down already. I felt him sit next to me, his shoulder brushed against my own and he held out my yoghurt.

“Thank you.” I took it from him and noticed his in his hand.

He had a chocolate frozen yoghurt with pieces of mango, chocolate chips, strawberries and grated coconut. I bit my lip watching as he scooped up a serving with all of the flavours. I looked down at my plain yogurt with strawberries and took a bite that wasn’t nearly as satisfying as the one Harry would have taken.

“Do you want some?” He asked with an amused tilt to his lips.

“No, I’m good.” I shoved my boring offering in my mouth.

“Sure?” He offered me a spoon waving it in front of my mouth and I glared at him for a moment before catching his wrist in my hand to still the movement and took the bait, “yum right?”

“Shut up.” I shook my head and he chuckled quietly.

“Why’d you go so plain?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Couple of pounds I’d like to shift.” I stretched to straighten my back and he shook his head.

“You look beautiful B.” He gave me a small smile and I pursed my lips together.

I ate the last piece of my yoghurt and tossed it into the bin next to us before dropping onto the sand.

“It’s a beautiful day.” I commented stretching my arms up and leaning from side to side as Harry finished his yoghurt.

“Shame we’re leaving in like 2 hours.” He sighed chucking the rubbish in the bin and landing next to me.

“Yea.” I nodded and could feel him watching me, “what?”

“Are we going to talk about why you’ve been pushing me away?” he asked and I sighed heavily, “I just want to talk to you B.”

“I don’t want to talk though Harry,” I bit my lip, “can we just run?”

He sighed but nodded and we started on a gentle run across the sand back the way we had come from.

“This is tough,” I groaned after five minutes and Harry chuckled.

“Yea, let’s move to the harder sand.” He gestured to the water’s edge.

We ran on a diagonal down to the hard sand and continued running, I noticed a few people watching us and I tried to shrug it off.

“We can run up to the hotel from the beach,” Harry suggested and I nodded looking across him as someone pulled out a phone and aimed it our way.

“People are taking pictures of us.” I murmured and he hummed.

“I noticed when we were on the wall.” He looked over at me, “you alright?”

“Yea.” I took a deep breath in and nodded, “it’s what happens right?”

“Yea,” he sounded sad and I nudged bumped against him.

“It’s alright Harry, I’m used to it and as long as I don’t look too much like a tomato then it’s all good.” I joked lightly and he chuckled.

“You do have an air of tomato.” He teased before he stopped runnng and I stopped as well.

“What?” I asked and he grinned.

“Take your shoes off.” He commanded and I shook my head.

“Why would I do that?” I asked and he pulled his off followed by his socks and then his tshirt, “what are you doing?”

“The hotel is just there.” He pointed out a building near us, “take your shoes off B.”

I frowned but did as he said and immediately regretted it when his arms came around my waist and he picked me up hoisting me over his shoulder in a firemans lift.

“Harry!” I squealed and he chuckled as he waded into the sea, “what are you doing?”

“Making you look less like a tomato.” He shrugged under me and I hit his back.

He carried on wading until the water was just covering his butterfly tattoo before he placed me down directly in front of him.

“Duck.” He told me and I glared.

“No.” I shook my head, “the last time I did what you told me to do I ended up here, in my work out clothes and…why are you laughing?”

“No reason.” He shook his head and ducked himself under before standing up and flicking the water from his hair onto me, “duck.”

“No.” I crossed my arms and he rolled his eyes.

“Suit yourself,” he shrugged before ducking into the water againt and swiping my legs out from under me.

I landed in the water less than gracefully and I stood up spluttering to find Harry laughing loudly further away from me in deeper water. I looked at him shocked and he grinned back.

“You alright B?” He asked and I pursed my lips running through the water to dunk him under.

He popped back up and grinned at me, he held my hips in his hands under the water and we moved to tread water, just floating in front of each other. The feeling of his hands on my hips created butterflies in my stomach.

“Are you okay?” he asked moving us so that my back was to the shore.

“Not really.” I shook my head looking at the water between us, “are you?”

“Not really, no.” he shook his head and squeezed his grip on my hips, “I’ve missed you B and I don’t know what to say to you. I don’t want to scare you away.”

“Harry,” I sighed not looking at him and feeling my heart squeeze at his words, “I hate that you feel like that. That I’ve made you feel like that.”

“I just can’t lose you B.” He pulled me closer so our hips touched but there was a gap between our torsos as we leant back, “I can’t lose you as well.”

I let out a shakey breath and he moved to wrap his arms around my lower back pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he hugged me. I couldn’t stop the tears as they started. He pressed a kiss to the side of my head as I cried into his shoulder my grip on him increasing, needing to feel him closer. I pulled away and noticed that he was crying as well, I reached out and gently wiped the tears away before doing the same hurriedly to my own face.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, “I’m so…I never meant…I didn’t want this…it’s all my fault.”

“Hey, hey, shh.” He pulled me against him again rubbing my back, “I’m here. I love you and we’re going to get through this.”

“You should hate me.” I whispered into his skin and he jerked back holding my face in his hands.

“What?” He asked his eyebrows scrunched together and I closed my eyes letting out a jaggered breath, “I could never hate you Blair. Why would you even think that?”

“Because this is all my fault.” I sniffed and pushed back from him.

“No.” He pulled me against him again, “I’m not letting you walk away. Not again. Why would you even think this was your fault?”

“Because it is.” I huffed and put my hands over my eyes, “can we not do this?”

“I can’t let you go again,” he shook his head, “I won’t do it and I just don’t see how any of this is your fault.”

“If I had slowed down, stopped working so hard and quit playing into Taylor’s hands.” I blurted out and Harry scrunched his eyesbrows together in confusion.

“What do you mean about Taylor?” He asked carefully and I bit my lip, “Blair.”

“I’m getting cold Harry, we should go in for breakfast.” I pushed my hands against his shoulders and he shook his head.

“Not until you tell me what the hell Taylor Swift has to do with you feeling guilty.” His tone was tight and I bit my lip, “I thought you two were okay?”

“No.” I let out a pathetic laugh and looked down at my hands under the water, “I think it’s worse than ever.”

“But you’ve been fine together, I’ve seen it.” He looked confused and I bit my lip, “why have you been lying to me?”

“Because you never get it!” I huffed shaking my head, “you don’t get that she wants you Harry, that she’s head over heels in love with you and that I have to listen to her remind me that she’s had you every single time I see her. That I’ve had to listen to her list off things about you that she shouldn’t know, that nobody other than me should know and she twists things. She says things and tries to get in my head.”

“Woah, okay.” He put his hands on my shoulders, “take a breath. Give me a moment.”

“Why aren’t you angry?” I whispered and he closed his eyes sighing.

“I can’t be angry at you Blair, not right now. Not when I know how much you’re hurting and with how much I’m hurting. I need you and I just need to try and understand what you’re saying to me.” He rubbed his lips together and took a few deep breaths, “so this whole time she’s been doing these things?”

“Yea.” I nodded and he clenched his jaw.

“Right. She’s been saying…what exactly about me and her?” He asked and I bit my lip, “just tell me B, please.”

“Just that you loved her. That you still love her. Stuff about you two being together again.” I shrugged watching him carefully, “she just does these digs that I know I shouldn’t react to. I know you don’t think of her like that but it’s just horrible. She’s had you Harry.”

“Blair.” He shook his head at me.

“She’s had you, she knows you like I do and I just…” I tugged at the roots of my hair, “it just gets to me.”

“She doesn’t know me like you do,” he said softly, “nobody ever has. I never loved her, it’s always been you Blair. Always.”

“I lost our baby Harry.” I shook my head biting back the tears, “how can you still love me after that?”

“Because it isn’t your fault Blair,” He rubbed his hands up and down my arms as I shook from a mixture of the cold water and the conversation, “it was just one of those things that happen, the doctor said so when it happened.”

“But I passed out because of my blood pressure, because I was so stressed.” I shook my head, “it is my fault!”

“You didn’t listen to a word that doctor said did you?” he gave me a soft sad smile tucking a bit of my loose hair behind my ear, “this would have happened regardless of your blood pressure. It was one of those things.”

“But…” I trailed off and swallowed thickly, “no. That isn’t right. I’d have heard that.”

“Blair, I promise you.” He looked directly into my eyes and I bit my lip, “we can go see another doctor and you can ask them if you want?”

“I…” I took a deep breath, “I need to go inside.”

“Okay.” He nodded slowly.

We moved to stand fully and waded back in silence to the shore, Harry reached out and took my hand in his. I looked down as our fingers laced together automatically and let my gaze drift up his arm to find him smiling at me before squeezing my hand. We reached the shore and were met by a barrage of cameras, Harry automatically pulled me behind him and I tensed up looking down. Harry picked up our shoes and kept a firm grip on me as we started to speed walk towards the private section of the hotel beach.

“Blair! Harry!”

“Are you trying to reconcile?”

“Still sleeping in separate rooms?”

“What’s going to happen to Darcy?”

“Why were you in hospital Blair?”

“Why’d you run off stage last night Harry?”

I squeezed Harry’s hand and he looked back at me giving me a reassuring nod before we finally ducked behind a large bush that was on hotel property. I let out a breath as we relaxed slightly but continued to walk into the hotel, that was until we realized that we were stood in the lobby dripping wet and I groaned.

“Just run to the lift, they’ll never know it was us.” Harry flashed me that smile that I could never say no to.

I followed behind him and we jumped in the lift before it closed only to find us in the lift with two elderly women who looked Harry and I up and down with distain. I had to move behind Harry using him as a shield and duck my head into his back to muffle the giggle that was bubbling up in me. The door opened and the two women left, we remained silent until the door closed and Harry let out a loud booming laugh. I started laughing and couldn’t stop, I was gasping for breath and Harry was grinning at me holding me up as I leant against his chest.

“Their faces,” I panted out and he laughed.

“I don’t think they were impressed.” He said solemly and I giggled.

“Not at all.” I shook my head and he rolled his eyes.

“They just don’t know how to have fun.” He shrugged and grabbed my hand pulling me out the lift as the doors opened.

We almost walked straight into Louis who raised an eyebrow at us.

“What happened?” he asked and I bit my lip moving behind Harry slightly.

“The sea.” Harry shrugged, “see you at breakfast?”

“Yea.” He nodded looking curiously between Harry and I.

Harry kept my hand in his as he walked us to my room and paused outside. I looked up at him and he gave me a soft smile. The silence was weird as we stood outside the door, almost like a scene from a first date but that was ridiculous. Harry was my husband, we’d been together for longer than I could remember but all those feelings were rushing back.

“I should,” I pointed at the door and he nodded.

“Yea, I need to go shower and change before breakfast.” He bit his lip, “I’ll see you down there yea?”

“Yea.” I nodded and he shifted from one foot onto the other.

“Thanks for this morning B,” he took my hand back in his and squeezed, “I know we have a lot to talk about but…I hope this morning was the start of us getting back to normal.”

“Hopefully.” I agreed quietly and he leant forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead before stepping away smiling as he walked backwards up the hallway.

“Breakfast.” He pointed and I giggled.

“Breakfast.” I nodded before opening the door and walking into the room.

“Did you have a good date?” Nick asked as soon as I closed the door.

“What?” I rolled my eyes walking in going straight to my suitcase.

“I peeked out the peephole, you two looked cute.” He grinned and I hit his leg with my hand.

“We workout out.” I told him and he snorted.

“Right, sure you did.” He nodded, “how was it though B?”

“Can I shower please?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow, “I just a need a minute or two with my thoughts.”

“Okay. Well I’ll be here when you get out the shower ready for a de brief on your workout date.” He leaned back on the bed and turned the tv on.

“It wasn’t a date.” I muttered walking towards the bathroon.

“Sure it wasn’t.” Nick chuckled and I glared at him over my shoulder.

I retreated into the shower and stood under the hot spray for a couple of minutes, just staring at the wall with my thoughts. I felt like this morning had been a whirlwind, I wasn’t really sure what was happening and I needed to catch my breath. I washed my hair and stared at the wall for a bit longer trying to process everything Harry had said especially the part about it not being my fault, that I hadn’t killed our baby.

“Are you drowning in there because I’m dying of hunger out here!” Nick called out and I smiled shaking my head at the door before drying off and pulling some clothes on quickly.

It didn’t take long to be ready for breakfast. Nick and I headed to the lift and I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

“What am I doing?” I asked and he rubbed my back softly.

“What do you mean?” He sounded confused and I shrugged.

“I don’t know where my head is at. Harry and I had this morning that was great but…” I sighed, “I can’t just snap back into how everything was. I feel different Nick.”

“Just give it some time,” he shrugged, “talk to him about it. He knows you B. He probably already knows you’re freaking out.”

“I’m not freaking out.” I pursed my lips and he chuckled.

“Alright, you’re not freaking out.” He patted my arm as the door opened.

I walked alongside him as we walked into the breakfast room. The room was noisy and I took a step closer to Nick automatically. He took my hand as he looked down to give me a quick smile before leading me over to the buffet. Like yesterday he grabbed a tray and started loading stuff for us to eat onto it, I grabbed a large bowl of strawberries and added them on before I felt two hands on my leg.

“Hey baby,” I looked down and she was frowning at me.

“Mummy!” She looked upset as she held her arms out for me to pick her up.

“You alright munchkin?” I asked holding her on my hip as pushed her hair behind her ear.

“Sit with Daddy.” She demanded pointing over to where Harry was sitting.

“I was planning to baby.” I pressed a kiss to her head before turning to Nick, “can you bring the tray over?”

“Sure.” He nodded watching as I walked towards where Harry was sat.

I slid into the empty seat that I assumed Darcy had been sat in next to Harry who put an arm around the back of my chair and smiled down at Darcy.

“Don’t be stroppy Darcy.” He told her and she pouted, “come on, give Daddy a smile.”

I glanced around the table to see Anne, Zayn and Liam. I bit my lip looking around the room for Louis and managed to spot Niall in the corner with Paul. Nick sat down on the other side of Harry and started passing food over to me.

“Where’s Louis?” I asked Harry quietly.

“He wasn’t here when I came down,” he shrugged, “shall I take Darcy so you can eat?”

“Yea, thanks.” I nodded distractedly passing her over whilst thinking about Louis.

I ate in silence feeling Harry watching me between his conversation with Nick and Darcy. Anne was talking to Liam as Zayn busied himself texting on his phone. I couldn’t get my mind off of Louis and where he was when everyone else was in here.

“Can I ride with you?” Harry asked breaking me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I looked at him in surprise.

“Can I ride with you?” He asked biting his lip, “we’re leaving in like 5 minutes. It’d be cool if the three of us could ride together.”

“Oh right.” I nodded, “sure.”

I could feel Nick’s eyes on me and I reluctantly looked up to meet his gaze, he gave me a look that I knew was meant to remind me that I needed to talk to Harry. That I had to explain to him where my head was at but he was looking at me with that hopeful glint in his eye and it made my heart ache in my chest.

xxx


“She’s asleep.” Harry walked into the lounge closing the door and placed the monitor on the side before sitting on the floor opposite me.

Both of us had our backs to the opposite couches and our legs straight out in front of us, my feet barely made it to his knees and I had my hands in my lap figiting slightly knowing that we needed to have a serious talk about how things were between us.

“I like your shirt.” I told him and he grinned.

“My mum bought it in England and brought it over.” He played with a bottle of water, “it’s a nice colour huh?”

“Yea.” I nodded, “green suits you.”

There was a couple moments of silence where I tried to think of something else I could bring up which might distract from the conversation I realy didn’t want to have.

“Why did you pull away?” He asked in a small voice that made me whimper internally.

“Harry.” I sighed and he bit his lip, “I am sorry for how I am.”

“I just want to be there for you Blair, we don’t have to do this alone.’ He shuffled forward till his feet were flat against the wall next to me and he took my hands in his, “we need to do this together.”

“I needed time.” I looked down at our hands and cleared my throat slightly, “I still need time H. This isn’t something that has a quick fix and I just blame myself for this so much. I don’t understand how you can be in the same room as me, I know I didn’t want to be in the same room as myself for a while.”

“This isn’t your fault B,” He squeezed my hands, “these things happen and it’s horrible but there isn’t anything we can do about it. There is nothing that we could have done to save our baby, Blair. We just have to try and move on from this and get back to being us again.”

“You don’t get that either do you?” I sighed and he looked confused, “this baby meant so much more than us having another child. This is the thing, I wasn’t just expecting a baby H, I was expecting the rest of our lives. I thought this baby was going to change everything. That it would make us a family but it’s gone and now…now we’re worse than ever.”

“You thought there was something wrong with us before?” He asked quietly playing with my fingers and watching them.

“I think we could have been better.” I spoke softly and he hummed, “both of us. I know I’m not perfect Harry.”

“Damien.” He stated and I scrunched my eyebrows together, “please don’t get angry at me but, did anything ever happen? Did he ever try anything?”

“No.” I shook my head and ran my thumb across the back of his knuckles, “he never tried anything and nothing would ever have happened. I’ve always been yours Harry. I always will be.”

“Always.” He gave me a soft smile whilst still looking at our hands.

“How long have you been wanting to ask me that?” I bit my lip and he sighed, “honestly.”

“Honestly?” He let out a breathy chuckle before continuing, “the moment you told me about him. You just seemed so…excited and happy about him. It was stupid but I was jealous straight away and then Tom told me about his past and I was obviously a bit…freaked out about it.”

“I knew you had a problem with it but I kind of thought it wasn’t a big deal.” I bit my lip, “I’m sorry. I should have realized.”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you.” He squeezed my hand, “I just doubted us for a minute back there. He was there and he’s a great guy who makes you laugh.”

“Yea, he is.” I nodded, “but he isn’t you H. Nobody else will ever be able to compete with you. I’m so sorry I made you doubt us.”

“It was just for a moment or two.” He shrugged sadly and my stomach tightened at the idea of him questioning us. “What’s going on with us B?”

“What do you mean?” I questioned even though I knew what he was referring to, I was trying to buy some time to get away from the subject.

“You pushed me away, you pushed Darcy and I away and I don’t know what’s happening between us now.” He ran a hand across the back of his neck.

“I need some time Harry,” I gave him a soft smile, “we can’t jump straight back to before.”

“I just want to support you Blair.” He bit his lip.

“I want to be there for you as well, this can’t have been easy on you either.” I squeezed his hand and he hummed.

“What did you mean before about the baby changing everything?” He asked and I leant my head back on the sofa and looked at the ceiling, “do you not think we’re a family already?”

“I do.” I sighed and bit my lip, “I just thought that maybe if we had another baby you might stay home more. I don’t know…I just…”

“Do you want me to come home?” He asked and I didn’t say anything, “Blair.”

“I don’t know.” I shook my head and opened my eyes to look at him, “I want you to be happy H.”

“Would you be happier if I was at home?” He asked.

“Would you?” I countered and he pursed his lips together.

“Let’s finish the tour.” He suggested, “then we figure this out.”

“Okay.” I nodded, “I need some time though Harry, being around you is really difficult for me right now.”

“Why?” He scrunched his eyebrows together.

“I feel so guilty.” I looked down at my jeans and picked at the hole in the knee, “whenever I look at you I see your grief and no matter what anybody says I will always blame myself for this.”

“You’re an amazing person B.” He shuffled closer to me resting his head on my shoulder and pressing a kiss to the exposed skin of my collarbone, “you’re an amazing mum to Darcy and friend to everyone. You shouldn’t blame yourself for this.”

“I can’t help it.” I whispered out and felt a tear roll down my cheek, “I loved that baby so much.”

“I know,” he moved to press a kiss on the side of my temple, “I love it as well and I’m sure it adored you.”

“I don’t know if I can do this again Harry.” I spoke so quietly I wouldn’t have been surprised if he didn’t hear me.

“Then we just have our little munchkin.” He rested his chin on top of my head as I snuggled into his shoulder, “we don’t have to make any decisions Blair. We just need to do us and be happy.”

“I’ve missed you.” I breathed into his neck and he squeezed me to him.

“I’ve missed you too.” He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, “so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about this. I've got a lot going on...i finish uni officially on the 11th of May so I'm literally slammed till then. I'm trying my best though but I'm still sorry!

This story shouldn't make it further than 50 chapters i don't think...though i have been wrong about these things in the past.

Let me know what you think :)

Peace.Love.ImExhausted!