Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

Six

I sung along to the Ben Howard song that Harry had just put on under my breath, the bathroom floor was hot under my feet as I leant forward into the mirror to make sure I had sufficiently covered up the black shadows by my eyes and Harry walked into the room grinning at me. He pressed a kiss to my shoulder before pulling himself up onto the counter next to me, he cocked his head to the side as I carried on singing a small smile grew on his lips before he leant back against the wall to watch me. I bit my lip as I pulled the mascara across the eyelashes on my right eye, Harry watched me intently as I stopped singing and I moved onto to the next eye.

“I used to watch my mum do this,” he told me, “watching you do it is kind of relaxing.”

“Really?” I laughed softly blinking before going back over my right eyelashes.

“Yea, did you used to?” he asked and I bit my lip, “before she left.”

“Yea, I did.” I sighed and screwed the cap back on before grabbing my bronzer and brush feeling a smile appear on my face as I remember doing it, “I used to watch her and then randomly she’d swipe me with her bronzer brush or grab my face and put her lipstick on me. I looked ridiculous but I was so happy, I felt like a princess and she would tell me how beautiful she thought I was.”

Harry smiled and I cocked my head to the side.

“What?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I’ve never heard you talk about her in a nice way.” He told me, “you never mention the good times you had with her.”

“I guess the bad outweighs the good.” I shrugged pouting my lips slightly as I put on a layer of red lipstick.

“I like red on you.” He smiled slightly and I grinned.

“Really?” I asked and he nodded.

“Makes you look even hotter,” he told me and I laughed, “maybe we should just stay in, just the two of us…no Darcy…you and me and the whole house.”

“Alright horny.” I rolled my eyes and he grinned, “we have to go tonight.”

“I know.” He sighed, “I just miss us sometimes.”

I didn’t say anything as I moved to stand between his legs, he put his hands on my hips as I leant forward and kissed him softly. He smiled into the kiss before tugging me forward until my hips dug into the counter top. I wrapped my arms around him and he groaned as I tugged at his hair gently.

“You shouldn’t kiss me like this if you’re going to make me go to this thing.” He mumbled into my lips and I laughed softly, “I could really go for a whole night of just you and me.”

“You could always go for a whole night of just us two.” I chuckled running my fingers through his hair his eyes fluttered closed as I continued to slight scratch his head with my fingertips, “that is why you married me.”

“I thought we decided I married you cause you don’t mind having sex in public places.” His breath was warm on my lips and as always his presence was making my head spin. Even with his eyes still closed he looked perfect and I couldn’t stop gaze from glancing down to his left hand and smiling at the ring that sat there. The ring that reminded everyone that he was all mine, the thought in itself made my toes curl in happiness.

“That too.” I pressed my lips to his again, “I really need to go put my dress on.”

“Kay.” He nodded before pressing his hands to the small of my back and kissing me again.

I giggled before stepping away from him and unbuttoning the shirt of his I was wearing, I dropped it on the floor in the dressing room leaving me in my underwear as I went on my tip toes to unhook the dress and as I did I heard a groan behind me.

“So I now have to know that you are wearing that under your dress.” He huffed and I laughed.

“You didn’t have to know anything Harold but you did decide to be a peeping tom.” I shrugged and he chuckled.

“I’m not being a peeping tom if I’m looking at my own wife. I’m just appreciating your beauty.” He stepped forward as I pulled my dress on, “and you naked if one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.”

“Even now?” I asked and he cocked his head to the side, “after having Darcy.”

“You haven’t changed.” He rolled his eyes at me, “if anything I think you are more toned now than ever.”

“Right.” I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair to the side, “will you zip me up?”

“Sure.” He walked forward and gently zipped up the back of my dress.

“How do you make something like zipping up my dress feel so sexual?” I asked and he chuckled laying soft kisses up my neck.

“It’s a gift.” I felt him shrug and I laughed softly.

I smoothed down the yellow dress biting my lip at the cut out’s just above my hips. Harry ran his fingers over them softly watching his fingers moving in the mirror we stood in front of.

“So perfect.” He spoke so softly I almost didn’t hear him.

“Sure?” I asked and he nodded.

The dress was fitted at the top and flared out by my hips just below my exposed skin.

“You look amazing.” He told me and pressed a kiss to the exposed skin by my shoulder, “I brought you a present.”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

He walked out of the room and I turned around opening a drawer to find a black clutch to take with me. I felt Harry walk into the room and turned to see him grinning at me holding something behind his back, I grinned and held my hand out.

“You’ll need two hands.” He told me and I pursed my lips.

“You aren’t going to pull your jeans down and put your penis in my hands are you?” I asked and he laughed.

“No.” he shook his head, “though if you’re up for it…”

“Harry give me my present.” I shook my head laughing softly.

He grinned before pulling out a shoe box and I squealed grabbing it from him. It was a Christian Louboutin box and I took the top off and gasped.

“How did you manage this?” I picked up the shoe and Harry chuckled, “I’m serious Haz, these have only literally just been picture released. You can’t get them anywhere.”

“I can.” He shrugged.

I bit my lip holding them in front of me gazing at the beautiful black patent in front of me. My finger traced over the studs on them and Harry was watching me with an amused smile on his face.

“Worth ruining the other pair in the mud?” He asked and I nodded without looking up at him.

“I’m so wearing these tonight.” I picked them both up and sat on the bench in the dressing room sliding them onto my feet. “Oh God, you are the best husband ever.”

I spread my legs out in front of me and inspected them grinning like a kid at Christmas. Harry held his hand out to me and I took it standing next to him, even in the heels I was shorter than him we both looked at ourselves in the mirror. I bit my lip and Harry moved to stand slightly behind me wrapping his arms around my middle, I smiled at him in the mirror and he grinned.

“We’ve always looked so good together.” He said softly.

“Like we were made for each other.” I spoke in the same tone as him and he smiled pressing a kiss to my cheek.

“That would be because we were.” He tugged at my hand as the doorbell rang, “that’s the driver.”

I grabbed my bag and followed Harry downstairs locking the house behind us as we climbed into the black of a fancy black car. Harry started telling me about the awards we were going off and I watched him with an amused smile on my face.

“What?” he asked and I grinned.

“You just repeated what management told you didn’t you?” I asked and he laughed.

“No.” the way he dragged out the vowel gave away his lie and I laughed.

“You’re funny.” I told him and he smiled.

“They’ll want to talk to you, with the awards being all about style and such.” He bit his lip and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t mention how you make me scream in bed. I get it.” I nodded and he barked out a loud laugh.

“Oh Blair.” He shook his head and I grinned.

“I know what happens Haz, this isn’t my first red carpet thing.” I laced my fingers through his.

“You haven’t exactly been okay with all the cameras lately though.” He bit his lip.

“Just when they are directed at Darcy.” I sighed, “I hate the ownership people feel they have over her.”

“I know.” He nodded and sighed, “if I could stop it, I would.”

“I know.” I leant into him, “are we going to an after party?”

“Well Ed is hosting this thing…” Harry trailed off as a huge grin spread across my face, “I take it you’re up for it?”

“I’m always up for it.” I grinned and Harry laughed.

“Trust me…I know.” He winked and I shook my head.

The car stopped and I sighed, I knew what happened when the doors opened and no matter how many times I did it the first step was always the hardest. It never got easier. Harry held his hand out to me and I took it getting out gracefully as to not flash the cameras my underwear. He kept his hand in mine as we walked to the wall people posed in front of, we smiled at the cameras and I moved away to allow them to get pictures of Harry on his own and there was the usual yells for pictures of me on my own. Harry eventually returned to my side putting his hand on the small of my back as we walked down to where the interviews took place. I spotted one of the guys from radio one and tugged at Harry’s hand he laughed softly before the guy yelled out to us. We walked over and I recognized him as one of the interns that had been working on Nick’s show not too long ago. We said hello and he turned to me first which caught me by surprise.

“So how does it feel Blair to be voted the number one MILF in the world by Nuts magazine?” the guy asked and I laughed.

“I didn’t know that,” I shook my head laughing as Harry laughed next to me, “MILF that’s mother I’d like to f…”

“That’s cool.” Harry cut me off and I grinned, “I’m glad people appreciate Blair’s hotness. I feel people don’t concentrate enough on just how fit she is.”

I shoved him as he laughed.

“Do you appreciate her hotness?” the guy asked and Harry grinned.

“She’s my misses, course I do.” He slung his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I shook my head at the guy.

“So it’s the style awards,” the guy started, “Blair will you explain Harry’s look for us.”

“Right.” I turned to Harry who spread his arms out and grinning whilst puffing his chest up, “Harry is just doing his usual casual look, Harry rarely looks like he puts in a lot of effort cause normally he can’t be bothered.”

“Heyyyy.” He pouted and I laughed.

“Alright, like I said he’s casual. A well fitted grey blazer over a white shirt that has really small grey dots and some black jeans that are so tight I’m not even sure how the hell he got them on.” I chuckled, “so tight actually that it’s lucky we’ve had a kid already.”

“My wife is so lovely,” Harry rolled his eyes and I laughed.

We moved down the interviews and had fun with them, I had almost forgotten my anger earlier in the week until one of the people asked after Darcy.

“She’s with Nick,” Harry told her, “she’s spending the night with him.”

“Grimshaw?” she asked and we nodded, “you trust him with her?”

“Yes.” I nodded and Harry squeezed my hand.

“Nick’s a really close friend of ours, he’s been around Darcy since she was born and she loves him.” Harry shrugged, “he loves babysitting her. To be honest, I think he just likes the excuse to watch cartoons.”

The lady laughed and we walked into the venue. Harry pulled me into a soft kiss as we took our seats.

“They don’t know her.” He mumbled in my lips, “she’s all ours Blair. Ours.”

“I know.” I rested my forehead against his, “my little version of you.”

“My little version of you.” He repeated back at me and I smiled softly, “the perfect mix of us.”

I bit my lip as I thought about what he said, he was right. Darcy was a complete mix of us, she didn’t look like one of us more than the other and even the little things she did were a mixture of both of us. Harry rubbed his thumb across my knee as the awards started, I drank some of the wine sat in front of me and Harry chuckled before doing the same. This was going to be a boring couple of hours and I was intending to use the time to get drunk.

xxxx


“Ow! Fuck!” I groaned as I woke up as I landed on the floor.

“Blair?” Harry shot up and I glared at him.

“You pushed me out of bed.” I groaned rubbing my back, “fuck my head hurts.”

Harry groaned and rolled away from the edge curling himself up into a ball, I slid into bed next to him and groaned closing my eyes. I grabbed my phone off the side and pulled twitter up.

Hungover as hell and Harry just kicked me off the bed in his sleep…@Grimmers keep Darcy for longer? I have to kill her Dad.

Harry groaned and rolled over his face landing on my shoulder. I chuckled and he wrapped his arms around me.

“My head hurts so badly.” He groaned and I closed my eyes nodding in agreement.

“I can’t even remember half the night.” I yawned and he nodded.

“I remember tweeting though. Go look.” He prodded my side and I opened twitter on the iPad that was sat next to me.

“Alright,” I ran my spare hand through Harry’s hair causing him to groan in appreciation.

“You know it’s a good night when Ed and Blair get onstage to sing karaoke. #Mywifedoesitbest” I read out and my eyes went wide, “what? No. I didn’t.”

“Karaoke?” He nodded chuckling softly, “beautiful rendition of one thing if I remember correctly.”

“Oh god, yea. Look.” I pulled up the tweet on my twitter “Just sung a 1D song with Ed sheeran…got a bit too into it and now Harry can’t stop laughing at me.”

“We were twitter happy last night.” He noted as we read another one of his tweets.

Ed just told Blair off for flipping her hair into his eye #ItsAStylesThing

We carried on reading tweets from the night before laughing at some of the pictures we found on our phones. It had been a while since we’d both gone out and gotten that drunk but it felt good, hangover aside, to be laughing like this again.

“You told Ed that you’d like to be the old you again.” Harry stroked a piece of hair off my face as I laid facing him the covers pulled over us so we were in our own world.

“It’s Louis theory,” I bit my lip, “he thinks I’m feeling like this at the moment because I’ve lost part of the old me.”

“You seem whole to me.” He shrugged and I smiled softly.

“He said that too, he said that I was more me when I was with you and he’s right but I need to learn to be okay on my own again. You’re away a lot, I can’t fall to pieces everytime you leave. It isn’t fair on munchkin or me.” I bit my lip, “I just need to channel some of the old me again.”

“If your mum turned up would you see her?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“I don’t think so.” I traced the letter B on his arm with my fingertips, “I know I’ve thought about seeing her before but I don’t think I actually want to see her. Does that make sense? Or do I just sound crazy?”

“No it makes sense.” He gave me a soft smile.

We laid in bed for a while before getting up and showering. I was peeling some carrots for the roast when Nick walked into the house with Darcy on his shoulders. Harry looked up as Darcy squealed at the sight of us.

“Hey baby.” He picked her off Nick’s shoulders, “I missed you.”

He cuddled her close as Nick walked over to me.

“Just what I like to see,” he chuckled throwing an arm around me, “hungover but still making a feast for me to eat.”

“Was she good?” I asked and he nodded.

“Course she was.” He stole a carrot and popped it in his mouth, “she’s a pickle though.”

“Takes after her Dad.” I grinned and he laughed.

“Course,” he pulled himself up to sit on the counter next to me, “what are your plans next week?”

“None really,” I shrugged, “why? What do you need?”

“Why do you think I need something? Maybe I was just curious.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes, “but, how’d you feel about doing breakfast with me?”

“Shouldn’t you be on the radio?” I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows together before laughing.

“Oh! No.” he shook his head, “I meant the show.”

“Oh. I thought you meant food.” I laughed and he grinned.

“Harry’s here so he can look after Darcy.” Nick bit his lip, “I love doing the show with you and you haven’t been on in like forever.”

“Harry?” I called out and he appeared back in the kitchen with Darcy.

“Yep.” He grinned as Darcy ran over to me.

“Hello munchkin.” I scooped her up, “How are you? How was uncle Nicks?”

“Nick Nick Nick!” she grinned and I smiled back, “Mummy muah!”

I kissed her nose and she giggled clapping before kissing my nose.

“Blair.” Harry chuckled and I looked up, “what’s up?”

“Oh,” I smiled almost forgetting my question as I was distracted by Darcy, “what are you up to next week?”

“I have some meetings later on in the week.” He bit his lip, “nothing that is jumping out at me, why?”

“Nick wants me to do his show.” I told him and he grinned.

“Awesome,” he nodded, “I’ll be here so don’t worry about Darcy.”

“Perfect.” Nick grinned.

I put Darcy down and carried on preparing stuff for roast as Nick and Harry launched into a conversation about some programme they had both watched whilst I’d been up in Doncaster. Darcy was sat on the floor playing with her stuffed giraffe, I started singing softly as I threw the carrots into the saucepan and then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“I love you.” Harry mumbled into my shoulder and I giggled, “you’re perfect, you know that right?”

“I think you’re confusing me with you.” I kissed his nose and he rolled his eyes at me, “I love you to Haz.”

He kissed along my shoulder as I checked on the potatoes that were part boiling in the pan. I heard Nick take a photo of his phone but didn’t say anything as Harry suddenly started kissing the spot behind my ear that made my breath hitch in my throat. I felt him smirk against my skin, I closed my eyes as he ran his hands under the front of the white tshirt of his that I was wearing.

“Have I ever told you how amazing you look in my clothes?” he mumbled into my skin only to chuckle as I didn’t respond, “I love that I can still do this to you.”

I leant back against him and he spun me round pressing me against the counter with his hips before kissing me softly biting my bottom lip gently.

“Perfect.” He told me before grinning and walking out of the kitchen and into the lounge where Nick had turned the tv on.

I let out a shakey breath closing my eyes and shaking my head.

“You’re Dad will be the death of me.” I mumbled as I picked up Darcy who was still on the floor next to me.

I grabbed my phone as I walked into the lounge, putting Darcy on the rug and grabbing a few of her toys from the wooden trunk in the corner. I sat on the sofa my head in Harry’s lap, I pulled my twitter open and saw Nick had just tweeted.

Sunday Roast with the Styles clan…even hungover they are adorable.

I bit my lip opening the picture that was of mine and Harry’s backs, Harry was bent over to wrap around me and you could tell I was doing something on the stove.

@HarryStyles @Blairr you two are ridiculously cute. #Iwantalovelike

@grimmers can either of those two even cook? Blair’s hair looks rank as fuck.

@Blairr you’re messy bun is so cute! You’re so perfect!

Haha does anyone else see that picture of @Harrystyles and @Blairr in the background? They look proper cute!


The mentions weren’t anything to exciting but I said hello to a few people and responded to some questions before going to check on the beef. Everything was on schedule and I smiled happily before walking back into the lounge, Harry had Darcy on his lap and she was asleep with her head on his chest and Nick was happily watching the film him and Harry had selected. I lent against the doorframe and just watched them for a bit, it was my perfect kind of Sunday and even though my head was still pounding I was happy. I walked over to where Nick was laying and laid down next to him, he kissed my forehead before going back to the film, I glanced over at Harry who was looking at Darcy before he placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you beautiful.” He whispered softly and I smiled.

In this moment I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know this isn't the best thing ever but I'm just trying to show you how everything in their lives are so that when things happen it makes sense. I think you might be able to tell what's going to happen anyway.

I kind of get the feeling you guys aren't loving this story as much as the others so I apologise.

Peace.Love.HarryNakedInMyBed