Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Living the Dream Maybe?

Jack POV:
"A record deal? Are you serious?" I asked barely restraining myself from jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes we would like to offer you one. We saw your performance in Houston with Hometown Anthem and we were quiet impressed. We'd like you to join the Emerald Moon family. Just how old are you?"

I shared ecstatic looks with Alex as Rian said "We're just about to start senior year."

The mans smile seemed to falter slightly as he said "Wait you're not 18?"

"We'll be turning 18 this year. Is that a problem?" Rian asked.

"We assumed you graduated already but I guess you can start recording this year, perhaps a demo and if it works a album and maybe touring when you finish school if the album succeeds. We have a office in Baltimore so you can record there. That is if you and your parents agree."

"Guardians" I said quickly as the word parents doesn't make Alex very happy. I noticed he shot me a dirty look and I had no idea why. It made me feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong. I brushed it off. There was a chance we'd get a record deal. There was no point in getting upset.

"Here's my card. Call us when you make your choice." He handed us his glossy card as we stepped outside to the cold New York air.

"I can't believe it! A freaking record deal!" Alex screamed.

And neither could I. Almost two years had passed since Alex transferred to my school and we started the band. We started touring this summer and were about to finish the tour here. We had one more show and then we'd go home. We had a show in Houston and we got a call from Emerald Moon who invited us to a meeting here, in New York.

"Guys we accept right?" I asked.

"Of course." Alex said immediately "How many record deals have we gotten?"

"I don't know it just seems like a big choice and something we should seriously discuss." Rian, our internally responsibly voice of reason said.

"C'mon isn't it obvious? Isn't this what we always wanted?" Alex answered.

"It's just a big choice. " Rian insisted.

"And one we don't have time to discuss as we have to get to the hotel now. We have to go onstage in 30 minutes and we're obviously going to be late." Zack said.

"Ok so what do we tell your dad?" I asked. Zacks dad came with us on the tour because apparently four seventeen year olds aren't trusted to tour alone. But Dr Merrick was pretty cool. He saved Alex's life. I can never repay him for that.

"That's a good question. Do we tell parents?"

I noticed Alex looking down at the word parents. His parents hadn't contacted him at all since he moved in with me. He was practically my parents son. They loved him. My siblings loved him. And I loved him.

But I knew he missed his family. I couldn't help him. It drove me insane, the thought my boyfriends hurting and I can't help him.

"Let's decide what we want to do and then tell them." Rian suggested.

"That's a good idea." I said.

"Ok even though I hate lying." Zack said.

Alex kept staring on the floor. Lately he's been really bitter and depressed. Again I was scared.

We arrived at the hotel to Zacks dad asking where we were.

"Um sight seeing." Alex said quickly.

"Ok. You need to go. You're going to be late to soundcheck."

I smiled at the thought of another show. I loved going on stage, the rush, the crowds energy, making jokes with my boyfriend and best friend, and just playing. It was the best feeling ever. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello amazing human beings! Thank you for reading my story! A few things:
-This story will be in switching POVs of Alex and Jack. This story so far might have more Alex but I'll try to keep it even.
-Here they're 17ish in dedication they're 15 16ish just to clear it up.
-I'll update as soon as I can. It's Passover! So 3 weeks of freedom which means a lot of updates I'm going on a scary 3 days test for the best arts school in the city in two days (and of course I'm not scared out of my wits) but anyways after that I'll hopefully update almost daily.

Thanks again! Love you guys <3 comment?