Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Awkwardness and Graduation

Alex POV: 
"I present 1994 graduates!" The principal said in his self righteous voice.

Finishing high school. Wow. I never actually thought I'd reach the end. It's hard to believe that next year we'll be creating music, not going to school. So many amazing and awful memories.

"Jack Barakat." The principal announced.

Jack stepped out of his chair and walked up to the stage. As the principal was about to shake his hand, Jack gave him a hug, making everyone laugh.

He whispered something the the principal looked highly unsettled. Jack got his diploma, smiling. Just seeing him hold it made me feel proud. He'd done it. I watched him bound of stage smiling that amazing smile. He was so cute.

"Rian Dawson." The principal announced again after a few other names. I watched Rian climb on stage, shooting everyone a bright white smile.

Then after a few names it was my turn. I stood up and walked to the principal.

As he was about to shake my hand, I leaned forward and whispered "I'll make love to you later." just to see his horrified expression. It was hilarious. He stared at me, giving me a even more unsettled expression than he gave Jack.

Then he gave me a small smile. "Ha. You'd wish." He said.

I was so surprised I just stood there. He was actually sassing me back.

"Congratulations." He said laughing at my expression.

"Whoo Alex!" Jack suddenly yelled. I smiled and took a small bow, making everyone laugh. I stepped off the stage, feeling light.

Finishing school. 12 long years. I was looking forward to next year so much. Playing all day long. I knew there was a chance it wouldn't work but just thinking and hoping made me happy.

Finally the principal finished calling out everyone's name. The principal gave another speech, as did the valedictorian, Emma, the girl Jack went to prom with. And that was it. Graduation.

Jack ran up to me screaming "Holy fuck we finished!"

"Hell yeah! Freedom!" I yelled back.

"Congratulations Alex." My dads British voice cut though the air.

"We're so proud of you!" My mom said. I smiled. Those words were everything I wanted.

Jack meanwhile slowly backed away, trying to disappear. My dad noticed and said "And who is this young man?"

Jack looked at me awkwardly. "Um that's Jack."

"Jack?" My dads eyebrows knitted together. "Jack the one you told me about? Your you know?"

Lying quickly I said "No that's another Jack. This Jacks in the band with me."

"Oh sorry. Well pleased to meet you Jack. I'm Alex's father, Peter."

He held out his hand. Reluctantly Jack shook it. He stared at the hand, a slightly horrified and disgusted look crossing his face.

"Congratulations young man." My dad said. Jack nodded and said "Thanks. I got to go look for my parents."

He walked away as quick as possible. The awkwardness he left stayed. I was trying to think of something to say when salvation in the name of Zack Merrick came.

"Hey Alex! Congrats!" He said giving me a high five.

"Is this Jack?" My dad asked. He seemed bent on finding Jack and making sure we wouldn't be together. It scared me so much. What would he do if he knew Jack and I are together?

"No thats Zack."

"Oh. Well hello Zack. Tell me where is Jack?" he asked.

"He's over-" I cut Zack off desperately giving him a look to be quiet. "I don't know. Maybe he went home."

My dad nodded. "Well congratulations Zack." He said.

"Pleased to meet you. I didn't graduate today though. I'm from Towson High School."

"Oh lovely school really." My dad said.

"Yeah it's ok." "I heard it ranked 300 in Americas best high schools." Zack nodded.

"Well I need to go talk to Blake." He said and walked away.

"Now that's a fine man." My dad said.

"I need to go talk to Blake too." I said and walked over to him.

"So when are we going to the beach?" I asked him, Zack and Rian. We were planing on celebrating graduation with going to the beach, Jack, Rian, Zack, Ben, Cass, Lisa, Blake and I.

"Nowish." Zack said.

I nodded and told my dad where I was going. He allowed it, saying he was happy Lisa was coming. I was really looking forward to be with Jack in the beach. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! I missed you amazing people :D I'm really looking forward to continue this story and I really think I'm finally over my writers block. On a downside, I'm thinking there'll be around 5 more chapters and then I'm done. But there'll be another sequel I think :)

Oh and if you have some time and want to make me really happy check out my Alex horror fic Love is Foolish. I'm also doing a 30 day Jalex oneshot challenge if anyone wants to look at that.