Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Those Happy Moments in Life

Jacks POV: 
We did it. We actually finished school. It felt impossible to imagine that next year we'd be working on music all year instead of going to school or college.

After we got our diplomas I met Alex's dad. He looked like a decent man, not like the monster that all most killed Alex.

But the second he asked about me it was like someone had lit a fire in his eyes. He seemed like he was so looking forward to meeting me. That scared me because I had no idea what he wanted. In his head we broke up, it's done.

I can't believe I shook the horrible hand that broke Alex's. It felt disgusting and repulsive.

Now we were in my car, Rian driving us to the beach, as he said he didn't feel safe driving with me. I sat in the passenger seat with Alex and Lisa in the back.

I tried again to convince myself nothing was happening between them. Alex and I had been together for two years. Lisa couldn't ruin that.

"Next year is going to be so rad!" Alex said.

"Can't wait." I smiled.

"It sounds awesome." Lisa giggled.

Somehow it just annoyed me. I liked Lisa but just her giggle and everything really irritated me.  I know she has Ben but I hated the fact they were talking and giggling. I was trying not to be over protective but it really annoyed me.

It reminded me of old Blake, how he'd flirt with everyone else. Alex wasn't Blake, I knew that, was positive of it. But he too would probably get sick of me someday and be with Lisa.

I wanted to block out those thoughts, knowing they were bad but I constantly second guessed myself. Why would Alex want to be with me?

We arrived at the beach. Zack and Blake had already spread out a blanket. I sat down with Alex, Zack Rian Blake and Ben in the water, while Lisa and Cass sat in the sand and talked.

Alex had a small smile on his face as he gazed on everyone. He seemed so happy. Remembering last years summer, with the anxiety attack, I was so happy to see him like this.

"Come into the water!" Ben yelled. I looked at Alex with a questioning look, wondering if he'd want to. At first he seemed reluctant. He hated how scarred his body was.

Then he smiled at me and said "Come on! Let's go!

" He was so cute. He tore of his shirt, revealing a toned stomach with thin scars crisscrossing all over. I took of my shirt too and we ran to the water.

The water was cool and refreshing. Soon we were having a water fight, throwing water all over each other. It was those jokey times I loved, loved my friends, my life, Alex.

I was so proud of Alex for ignoring Bens quizzical looks as he saw all of Alexs scars. He didn't even seem to care

. After our water fight that was really fun, Alex and I just sat together in the sand, water tickling our feet as the sun slowly set. Alex rested his head on my shoulders, his hands hugging my torso, my hand hugging his bare shoulders.

He was just so cute. He snuggled closer to me. I traced random designs on his back and he giggled adorably. He smiled at me that amazing crooked smile, making me feel butterflies. His liquid cinnamon brown eyes twinkled at me. I couldn't help myself.

I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to his. I could feel him smile as he joined me, and we slowly moved our lips in sync. He tasted so amazing.

The warmth of his body, the way he felt in my arms, the way his lips felt on mine. I just loved him.

"I love you Alex." I whispered quietly. His smile grew and a small blush appeared. He was so cute and adorable.

"I love you too Jack." He said, looking into my eyes.

In those moments I knew. Lisa wouldn't break us. Nothing will. I love Alex and nothing will change. 
♠ ♠ ♠
(short but) FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF sorry about the lack of smut but I will say that in the next few chapters prepare for some sexy times ^_^ It's my mission to finish this story until the 30th as I leave then for two weeks. So expect loads of updates as I'm focusing on this :D

Comments basically make my day and make me really really happy so comment? Thanks for reading and being awesome!