Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Another Step Closer To The Dream

It's one of Jacks bad days. The days the sun doesn't shine, clouds cover his life, and happiness barely exists. The days his razor looks oh so temptingly loving.

He knows this from when he opened his eyes. Maybe it's because today's the second day of school and he's already behind. Maybe it's the fact they need to call Emerald Moon by the end of the week so we decided to ask our parents by tomorrow and he haven't even talked about it with them. He's scared about their reaction. What if they refuse?

Either way todays the day he has to spill. All of this adds up to the fact he's positive today's going to be a bad day. His alarm beeps for the second time and he lazily closes it as he rolls out of bed wishing he could stay.

After going to the bathroom, and getting ready he finds Alex in bed, his hair a adorable mess, mouth slightly open. He looks like a small adorable child. He's tempted to take out his phone and take a photo.

Regretfully he starts to shake Alex awake. Alex obviously stays in the bathroom getting ready for ages so they're late again.

In school the day sucks just like he predicted. He get scolded by 3 different teachers, and gets called gay by a measly sophomore, two feet shorter than him. He has to physically hold himself so not to punch that kids face.

To add to that as he goes to the bathroom before lunch he over hears two girls from his class gossiping about how hot Alex is and how Jack doesn't deserve him.

This time he can't hold himself and walks over there and yells "We love each other! Why the fuck are you trying to ruin it? You think I don't know how amazing he is? You think I don't realize how lucky I am? So just shut the fuck up!"

Since he's so lucky today the principal happens to walk through and hears his speech. "Mr Barakat, I do not condone such language in my school."

One of the girls giggles and whispers "See I told you Alex deserves better."

By then he's just sick of it. "I can fucking hear you! By better do you mean a slutty bitch like you?"

The principal looks shocked as he says "This is it. I have never seen such rudeness. Not at my school. Come with me. I want to call your parents."

"Fantastic." He mutters under his breath, luckily the principal doesn't hear.

The principal sits him down and gives him a lecture about rudeness and profanity as Jack daydreams. At the end of it he joyfully calls jacks parents who are oh so pleased to get that phone call. Jack knows this will make today's conversation harder. Finally the principal lets him go, threatening him with suspension next time.

Jack is late to his next lesson English with Alex. Alex is concerned with Jacks disappearance in lunch but they don't get a chance to discuss it as Miss Carrie decided to give a pop quiz.

The lesson slowly comes to a end and the day is finally over. Jack and Alex head home and Alex tells Jack how Zack and Rians parents agreed about the record deal as long as it doesn't harm their schoolwork.

At home, after eating as Jack missed his lunch break and was ravenous they start to play video games and soon Jack is as usual losing to Alex. With Alex he feels better. His awful day seems to brighten up as Alex makes fun of him for losing again. But honestly looking at Alex is just more interesting then the game.

Jacks mom interrupts them as she lectures Jack about the phone call from the principal. Stupidly then Jack decides to blurt out "Momwegotarecorddeal." and effectively stopping her scolding as she asks him to repeat himself.

Jack takes a deep breath as he says "Mom I love making music and All Time Low got a record deal with Emerald Moon. This is something I really want to do."

" Look Jack. It's the second day of school and already a call from the principal. I don't think now is a good time. Maybe later or when you're older."

"No mom! Now they want us! This could be our big break! Please let me do this."

"You can do this in a few years. Now it's important you focus on school work."

"Mom please! This is my dream. I'll work harder at school."

"Well, I'll agree but the second your grades drop or I get another call from the principal I'll cancel it."

Alex and Jack shared ecstatic looks. Sure he'll have to work harder but Jack still can't believe he's going to get a record deal. They text Rian and Zack who are also overjoyed.

Then they call Emerald Moon. They decide on a meeting in a week to discuss it. Jack and Alex can't wait. Their dreams finally coming true. To them its just so perfect.

A week couldn't come soon enough. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys so I'm so sorry. I know I haven't updated like I said and I'm just so sorry. I'm feeling a lot of pressure and I'm going through a hard time. It's taking it's toll on everything including my writing. I get really judgemental and actually scared to update just because I think it's not good enough,or not good like other people. I know it's really stupidly insecure but that's the truth. So I'm sorry. I honestly feel like anything I write is stupid and shitty. Thanks for sticking with me.