Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Lost in More Ways Then One

Alex POV:
"Alex I'm not lost. I know how to get there. There's no need to ask for directions!"

"Are you sure? We've been going around in circles for ages. Just pull over and ask that dude for directions."

Jack and I were driving to Emerald Moons at Brookeville or at least attempting to. We had no idea how to get there and Jack was too stubborn to ask for help.

"Look I have a map!" He said waving the old torn paper map in my face. "It says to go left until we hit Highwood then it should be there." Jack insisted.

"We went past Highwood 5 times. It's not there! Give me the map."

Jack handed me the map and said "I know what I'm doing."

I stared at the map for a few seconds, regretting every second I slept in geography lessons. "We're supposed to go right then left twice!" I said as I realized Jacks mistake.

"No see, we're here and we need to get over there."

"How do you manage gesturing at a map and driving without crashing the car? And you're wrong."

"Just talented. And you're adorable but wrong." He said winking.

"No I'm not. But you're just so cute."

"Are you serious? You're adorable, cute, handsome, and hot all together."

"Jack stop. You're making me blush." I say embarrassed as pink tints my cheeks.

"See this just proves how cute you are." He says, smiling that awesome smile.

"Just stop the car and ask that dude for directions."

"Fine. Hey he's wearing a Blink 182 t-shirt." Jack exclaimed as he stopped the car and asked how to get to Valencia Studios where we'd be recording.

The man pointed told us to go right then twice left. Jack thanked him as I stuck out my tongue and said "I was right! Admit defeat!"

Jack rolled his eyes and said "For the first and last time! Enjoy it."

Soon we found the big brick building. Zack and Rian were there already, waiting for us. Approximately 15 minutes late forever thing as usual." Said Rian jokingly.

"We got lost." Jack said.

"Yeah because of someone's genius." I coughed pointedly. "But  I'm not complaining cause I got to spend more time with my wonderful boyfriend."

"Aw" Said Zack and Rian as Jack and I kissed a long passionate kiss.

"Guys sorry to ruin but we're late already." Rian said after a few minutes of making out.

We entered the building, found the office and sat down. Soon 2 important looking men entered the room. They introduced themselves as Paul Levitt who owns the studio we'd be recording in and Emerald Moons manager.

Emerald Moons manager began by saying how happy he was that we joined his family and how he's looking forward to working with us. We all agreed and said likewise.

Soon he asked us about songwriting. We didn't know what to answer as I write a little but I'm not nearly good enough.

Jack immediately said "Alex writes."

"Do you have any finished songs?"

"Not really. I wrote a little but nothing finished."

He sighed as he said" Look guys. You show a lot of talent and potential but you don't have any original songs. I can't expect from you to write 20 songs and frankly it could be a waste as there is a chance the band'll never get big. I think we shall do a EP with 3-4 original songs if you can handle it and then I'll put it in some radio stations and well we'll see if it catches and if people like it. If you get a positive response you can do a full album. Okay?"

"That would be great I think." I said. It's not a full record but at least it's less stress especially since I have to write.

"Now that we've got that settled here's what we'll do. I'll give you 3 weeks to write a song. Then we'll see. For now just work on that song."

I left the building over thinking as usual. How can I write a full song? And a good one?
♠ ♠ ♠
So first of all I want to say thank you. Thank you isn't even a good enough word to express what I'm feeling. Not only are you guys reading my story and just being awesome I was feeling really down last chapter and you guys made me feel so much better. I'm still not as confident with my writing but I'm just going to do my best and try to update more, even with my hard times.
Secondly I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible so feel free to correct me. I spend loads of time researching about this EP and it's pretty hard. I can't believe it was 9 years ago.
So comment if you want to make me happy, and enjoy!