Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Happiness&Dreams

Alex POV:

I can't believe it.
We got a EP. This is just so surreal. Performing Last Flight Home was amazing. It was so special I don't know why. I just felt like Tom was there, guiding me. He told me I'd be famous one day but I never believed him. I can stay strong for him. It's what he'd want, I know this now. Now I have Jack whose here alive and loves me. I won't leave him.

This choice made me feel so free. I'm 17, almost 18. My life is just beginning. I have a amazing boyfriend and a record deal. Who knows what the future holds?

I'm just so suddenly happy, I'm not used to feeling like this. I felt Jacks eyes blaring into me so I smiled at him. The worried expression in his eyes grew. Oh well.

"Guys we should celebrate!" Rian suggested.
"Yeah" I agree immediately. "Where do you wanna go?"
"Theres a great club over at Thames Street." Zack suggested.
"I don't think so. I want to remember this night forever. Wanna come over to Jacks?" I ask.
"It's your house too you know." Jack says. I roll my eyes as Rian and Zack agree.

We went home and soon enough we were playing guitar hero. I was on the drums and Jack on the guitar and we were trying and failing at beating Zack and Rian.
"We're unbeatable!" Zack said as Jack cursed when he missed again.
"Shut up!" muttered Jack.
God he was so cute. His raven hair fell into his dark brown eyes. His long finger playing the plastic guitar with his eyes slanted and slightly frowning his sweet lips in concentration. I just wanted to give him a big hug maybe more.

I suddenly remembered the first time we almost kissed, so long ago when his mom interrupted us. The way he leaned closed and smiled. How Joyce screamed and asked if we're gay. So much has changed.

Nowadays look at us. We're almost a real recording band.  I'm finally slightly hopeful about my life. Something inside me just knows Tom would be proud of me. I wish he could see me.

"Ha!" Yelled Jack as he beat Zack. "Alex stop daydreaming! It's your solo!"

I slightly jumped as jack yelled my name then I started to hit the drums,gleefully hitting all of them on time.

"Told ya! We won!" Jack said smiling.
"Lets do something else." Rian suggested.
"Sore loser." Jack said as he stuck out his tongue.
"No seriously let's watch something." I said.

I skimmed Jacks movie library for the 100th time and noticed Blinks Urethra Chronicles 2.
"Let's watch that!" I said before Jack could suggest Home Alone. "Why not Home Alone?" Jack asked.
"No way. We watched that like a million times." Zack said as we all groaned at the mention of Jacks odd obsession.
"But it's the best perfect movie in existence!" Jack insisted.
"No. Lets watch Urethra." Rian agreed.

We popped the tape in and got comfortable on the pretty small sofa. Jack snuggled under my as I traced circles on his back. Urethra started and since this was about the fifth thousand time watching it I began to, as usual daydream.

I watched Mark talk about how amazing being in a band was and I couldn't help but think what if it was us. All Time Low actually headlining, with screaming fans, making music all day, just having fun. It sounded perfect.

But who was I kidding? I knew that even if we toured all summer and got a EP deal the second it was done our dream would be over. Jack and everyone already knew their choice of college and had already begun to send applications. And here I was absolutely lost.

I just knew everyone would move forward with their lives and I'd be stuck behind, as usual. But what if it actually worked?

What if maybe one day we'd be a real touring popular household name band? I looked back on the tv and saw the videos of Blink onstage singing and having the time of their lives. I wanted that. Just to stand on stage all night and sing.

Summer even with the awful experience at New York was pretty amazing. We spent it touring around the US until Texas opening for Hometown Anthem. It was one of the best summers ever seeing as most of my summers were spent hiding from my dad. Either way I had a wonderful time. What if that could be my life?

I can't think of a better way to spend my life then sing and create music. And that's when I realized it. This is what I want to do with my life. I'm do far away from that now but I know if I dedicate myself to it and work hard I can do it.

Another thought crossed my mind, what if Zack Rian and Jack don't want to? What if they want to do to college and toss away the whole band thing? What if this is just my dream and not ours? What their parents don't agree? What parent would agree to let their child skip college and pursue their dream of making music? I felt more and more hopeless with every question.

First let's see what Jack Rian and Zack want. I opened my mouth nervously and blurted out "What do you think about skipping college, trying to be big and making this band our job instead of a side hobby?"

Three sets of confused eyes stared at me as Zack paused the movie.

A awkward silence filled the room until Jack said "You know what? I'm in! I didn't want to go to college anyway."

I smiled at him and waited Rian and Zack to share their thoughts. "You know, the more I think about the more I want it. But we only have a EP deal. That's not enough to help us decide to skip school and everything." Zack says tensely.
"Zacks right." Rian agreed after a few minutes of silence.
"Here what we do" Jack said energetically. " We kick ass with the EP and get a full record deal then start touring and if it works we do Alexs idea. Ok?"
I agreed immediately since I just felt like the EP would turn out amazing.
Rian and Zack soon agreed as well.
I added quickly "If we get a record deal we have to tell the parents."
Jack looked anxious about that but everyone else agreed that it would have to be done eventually.
We continued to watch as the pizza we ordered earlier arrived. After finishing it Zack and Rian went home and Jack and I went to sleep.

I was so happy I fell asleep immediately with a smile on my face.  
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yes I know it's been almost 2 months since I updated and I'm just so sorry!! I know this is a pretty boring chapter but I've been so busy and I just didn't have time. Stupid test season -_-
Anywhoo I'll try to udpate sooner but no promises. I'm sorry. Tell me your thoughts and feel free to yell at me in the comments :)

Oh and please tell me if you liked the way I spaced out the paragraphs or if you prefer it the way I normally do?