Birthday Presents.

The date.

'Hey!' 'hey John' he smiled, 'it's been a long week' 'we can reschedule?' 'oh, no, you've been what I've been looking forward to' she smiled as he took her hand leading her into a little italian restaurant he liked, 'they serve great pizza' 'would you like to share a large pizza?' she asked, 'that's fine with me darling' 'excellent' she smiled, ordering glasses of wine, and pizza, chatting about their weeks and food John talking about what he liked to cook, she nodded, glad he wasn't just one dimensional person, he had character.

'Madam, would you like a serenade?' John smiled, 'ermm, I thiink I'll pass-' 'oh, come on, Lucy be a romantic' 'fine' she nodded, having violins playing for them, she looked at John who was grinning, 'I hate you so much right now' he laughed, 'I'm sorry' 'no problem' as the violinists moved to another table, 'you're totally buying dessert for that' John laughed, 'I was going to anyway' they laughed, talking about she ended up doing what she did, nad he did the same, John liked all the things she did, she was great company, and gorgeous, what more could he want?

Lucy ate chocolate cake, as he talked about the band, he was so passionate about it, she hated stopping him talking, 'John, I have to go, as much as I like being with you, I have to begin work tomorrow on another cake-' 'oh, damn sorry-' 'no problem, what's your next masterpiece?' 'it's a book, for a librarian, it's her birthday, and her kids wanted something special, it looks awesome, well the plan does' John laughed, 'well if you need help let me know, Lucy' 'I will thank you' she smiled, 'would you like to do this again?' John asked, 'I think so' 'when?' 'after this?' kissing her softly, 'good?' 'amazing' he grinned.

'So, third date?' he laughed, 'how about you come to my place, watch some movies?' she smiled, 'I think that's an excellent idea' kissing him softly, 'good, I'll pick you up, look gorgeous as usual, Lu' 'I'll do my best' the light hitting her blue eyes made them sparkle, and his stomach flop, 'let me do something?' 'sure', he tiptoed kissing his neck, 'see, plenty to kiss?' he grinned, 'I knew you liked me!' they laughed 'I have to go, thank you for this evening' 'Saturday night?' 'sure' they headed home, pretty happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
good?