Birthday Presents.

Movies.

'You did gorgeous very well' she blushed, 'thank you' he smiled, watching her come in, 'you good?' 'yeah, a little tired, the cake had to be taken to Calfornia, then I worried then the icing might crack, but they sent me pictures, and still looked amazing so it's all worth it' he smiled, 'I'm glad' 'how about you, how's practice?' catching up, 'your life with cake, is so much more interesting?' she laughed, 'it's a new adventure everyday, same with music' sitting on his sofa, 'yeah, I guess it is'.

The Goonies was a good film, and she got to rest on John's chest, who had an arm wrapped round her, they giggled in the same spots, and he kissed her head which she loved, making her kiss him on the cheek, he would grin each time, 'you have lipstick all over your cheek' 'I don't care, just as long as it's yours' she smiled, 'I like that' kissing him on the lips, her pink lipstick pressed on a little, 'have it back' kissing her deeply, they giggled, making out on his sofa.

'I was wondering if you would, ermm, stay the night?' he grinned, those delicious eyes pulled her in, she smiled, blushing, 'sure, I'll stay' 'sweet' kissing passionately, they ended up in bed, making out, he pulled off her dress with a grin, as she pulled off his shirt, making love into the early hours, because they had definitely fallen for one another, it had been so easy, John's best birthday present he had got so far.

-x-

'Hello?' John called wondering where she was, 'Hey?' 'sorry, I was jut making some breakfast?' serving it up, 'I was about to call you' he smiled, taking her waist, and kissing her neck, she grinned, 'you are beautiful you know' kissing her shoulder, as she wore his shirt, 'so are you' he smiled, 'I think being my girlfriend is hard, but would that be a challenge you accept?' 'with pleasure' he grinned, 'after breakfast, it will be' she blushed, 'you are good' 'so are you!' they laughed.

Lucy rested on John's chest, 'you got work to do, Vee?' she smiled, 'I'm good for now, have a couple coming up, a few wedding cakes, no big deal, you today?' kissing his chest, 'not today, I think I need I need to get to know the girl resting on my chest, who I've fallen for' she kissed him, 'I want to know the guy, who I have' he grinned, 'good' they giggled, 'you're an awesome present' she laughed, 'I hope the batteries don't run out, like they often do as a kid' 'I don't think they will, you're my sunshine, we're solar powered' 'that's terrible, but brilliant' they laughed, staying in bed.

Not wanting to leave each other's company.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I like this.