Birthday Presents.

the gift.

a few years later:-

Lucy was pregnant.

The two skipped months and the test resting in her hands gave her the feeling she was eight weeks pregnant, she smiled and then thought about how John would feel, happy? She hoped so, as she joined him in bed, throwing the box away, knowing it was his birthday tomorrow, should she say something?

-x-

When John woke up, he headed for the bathroom and a caught a glimpse of a box, he looked closer, a pregnancy test? John smiled she must be saving it for him today, he grinned in a hope that his wife would tell him good news soon, and finished shaving, 'you good babe?' she smiled, 'very!'

John waited all day, presents from his mum, his brothers, his bandmates, Lucy brought him a cake through and she still said nothing, he was now feeling confused, 'Lucy is there anything left for me?' she looked confused, 'I don't know if you'd be happy about it' he smiled, 'I saw the box in the bathroom' she burnt red, 'I wasn't sure-' 'I want my kids with you, it's why we got married' he grinned, 'I'm 8 weeks pregnant' he smiled, kissing her.

'Guys, family, Lucy's having a baby! We're having a baby-' she smiled, 'in about 7 months John' he grinned, 'I know, isn't that March? That's your birthday present too!' she smiled, giggling, 'yes, I suppose it will be!' John laughed, 'amazing, you two, in there, are the best presents I ever got' kissing Lucy's head with a smile.

-x-

The birth was painful but she didn't expect different, as John held her hand, she pushed out their son, finding out beforehand, 'Mrs O'Callaghan, your son' she beamed, John grinned as the baby was passed to Lucy, 'he's gorgeous like his dad' 'like his mum!' they laughed, little hands peeping out of the blankets, 'John wanna hold him?' 'of course' holding the baby, he was amazed he'd made this.

'John O'Callaghan the sixth' he smiled, 'you did good, Vee' she smiled, 'I need some sleep' John kissed her softly, 'you go ahead, darling, I'll just make sure the little one is fine' she nodded, letting him, falling into a deep slumber, John laid nexto her, 'I love you Lucy' 'I love you too John' kissing her neck, they fell asleep.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)