Status: More to come, less to go

Take My Hand

The kiss

Finally they were at peace but Brendon still kept his eyes and hearing peeled for any of those dicks that were going to come. Turning around he looked at Spencer finally seeing him getting along with Ryan.

"No, tap your left hand in a 1 beat and your right hand in a 4 beat"

Ryan groaned, "This is hard.."

"What you to doing?"

OH MY GOD BRENDON, LICK ME OUT... Ryan stop!

"He's telling me to do some beat thing"

Brendon rolled his eyes, "Showing off again Spence?"

Spencer rolled his eyes before he left.

Ryan started to try the best as Brendon sat down and watched him, trying to copy him.

"Brendon your confusing me!" Ryan pushed the male.

"Don't push me!"

Ryan grinned and pushed him again as Brendon seein a mark on his arm, getting flashbacks again at what he done to Ryan.

"I'm sorry.. About what happened to years ago.."

"Ple-"

"No Ryan i really am"

Brendon looked at the older male, there eyes connecting before they started to lean in slowly. There soft pink lips pressing against each others, there eyelids closing slowly.

There lips going in sync, the way Brendon ran his smooth tongue over Ryan's lower lip was perfect. The way they swirled their tongues together, so gentle and passionate - how the kiss got deep and the bodies got closer. It was everything Ryan wanted, he knew inside Brendon was his everything.