Status: More to come, less to go

Take My Hand

Blood

"Fuck!" Brendon shouted as he held onto his stomach, what was this. He groaned and held onto his mouth feeling something hurt in his gums, fangs. He looked normal of course - he was different.. The only thing was different was his brown eyes went darker than usual and white gangs appeared. He stayed in the room.

"Brendon?" Ryan asked knocking on the door.

"Leave Ryan.. Ill be fine"

"I heard you shouting, I'm coming in...

"No..j-" Brendon stopped as he turned around, Ryan seen him. Everything was quiet as Brendon just looked down, knowing hed never see Ryan again probably - he'd probably be to scared to even talk to him.

"Brendon?" Ryan said so quietly and soft, taking a step forward.

What? He wasnt scared, Brendon whimpered. "I don't no what's wrong with me.."

Ryan moved over and bent down to his height, "People find knew things about themselves Brendon, that's what your going through"

God why was his words so powerful.

Looking up Brendon looked at Ryan, "I'm not like you.. Or anyone"

"I can see that" Ryan said as he smiled a little making Brendon chuckle.

"Why you not scared?"

Ryan shrugged, "Because your Brendon"

Brendon smiled not parting his lips.

"I no what you need" Ryan said quietly as he walked out and downstairs.

Inside Brendon had these weird butterflies, his eyes turning hazel as he calmed a little waiting for Ryan.

Walking in again, Ryan had a cup of blood - well not loads. It was his own. "Drink up"

"Where'd you get this?" Brendon asked.

Pulling up his sleeve, Ryan showed the male.

"No, I can't"

"Brendon, your vampiric.. You'll die" Ryan explained.

How did?,.. Forget it. Brendon drank it and smiled as his fangs dispearred as he turned to himself again. "Ryan?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you no about that?"

"Your dad.."

"My dad?!"

"Easy,..he told me to help you when your going through these stages"

Brendon nodded before he pulled Ryan into a hug, he could feel the male tensing up - he ran his hand through Ryan's hair to sooth him showing him everything was okay.