Status: Another Adventure!

Episode Three: New Way to Bleed

Part Four.

I stood up awkwardly. Suddenly, I was incredibly nervous and my hands were clammy. I continued to stare at the angel I had prayed to since my capture. He was more beautiful than I remembered.

I took one small, very hesitant step towards Castiel. I tried to keep my soft smile on my face to show him how happy I was to see him, but I couldn’t. I finally felt the muscles in my face give away, letting the smile slip and eventually fall completely. Now, it was simply my body on auto pilot, my mind was vacant as if my consciousness slipped away for a night out. I wasn’t aware that I had reached for him, but I was overcome in an instant when he took my hand. I was awakened by his simple touch, my mind came back on and the emotions I had to lock away during my imprisonment rushed through me all at once. I cried out, a sound that shocked even myself, and threw myself into the arms of the only thing that could fix me.

I held onto Castiel as if my life depended on it, and in a way I suppose it did. He didn’t seem to mind, in fact, he seemed to welcome the embrace. His arms wrapped around my tiny waist and tightened considerably. I felt him let out a shaky breath, but once he breathed in the scent of my hair and found that I was still the same, it calmed him.

“I prayed for you every day.” Cas whispered, his breath tickled the crook of my neck.

I shivered in his arms. How could I forget the effect this angel held over me? His voice alone could rock my very core. I lifted my head slightly, just enough to graze my lips lightly over his. There was a sharp intake of breath. I couldn’t be entirely sure if it was me or if it came from Cas.

“I missed you.” I muttered against his lips.

I ran one hand through his messy dark hair and used the other to cup one side of his face. I felt the stubble tickle my palm as I caressed his cheek. I pressed my body closer to his, my senses alive and so full of him. I truly did miss him, and in my time being locked up in heaven’s jail cell I came to another conclusion involving Castiel; I was in love with him.

“Jesus, Cas! Kiss your woman already!” I heard Dean shout from across the room.

I chuckled softly when Castiel’s only answer was a stiff growl and, “I don’t wish to rush this, Dean.”

He planted a small kiss on each corner of my mouth before taking my lips between his. He kissed me slowly and thoroughly. He was passionate, which was a surprise since I had been kissed plenty of times but not like from the angel who has kissing me now. I broke away from him for a moment to look at him. He was confused and slightly hurt that I pulled away too soon.

“Have you been kissing someone else while I was away?” I asked, as straight faced as I possibly could.

My question seemed to catch him off guard. “I have kissed no one.”

“Well you’ve gotten very good at this.” I teased him lightly. “You may continue.”

Cas must have caught on to my little joke, or maybe he was simply happy to keep kissing me because the smile on his face was too darling. I was once away swept away by the power of this angel and his talented lips. I gasped as he pulled me up against him fully, and he took the advantage of my mouth being open by shoving his tongue inside to play with mine. He tasted like heaven.

In the background, I was vaguely aware of Dean and Sam making gagging noises. This time Cas was the one to pull away, but not before pecking my lips several last times. His eyes that were so soft looking when he gazed down at me, lifted up to glare at the two men behind me making the obscene noises. The fierce look in his eyes had elicited another chuckle from me.

“Since you’re done sucking her cute little face off, let’s talk business.” Dean clapped his hands together, ignoring the angel’s death glare.

I pulled away from Cas, but I didn’t get too far when he kept his arm around my waist. I smiled up at him for a second before turning my stare at my boys. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Alright, then.” I started. “What are we hunting?”

Dean looked from Castiel to me several times with an arched eyebrow. “We?”

“Yes, Dean. We.”

At this, Dean grinned. It was obvious he liked this newer, stronger version of myself. I had to admit, I liked it, too. There was power soaked in my bones and laced with every fiber of my being. I was born to be a keeper. I was born to have this insanely addicting power.

“Alright then, princess. Welcome to Team Free Will.” Dean’s wolf like grin expanded further.

Sam cleared his throat, gaining my attention. “We’re going after a trickster god we came across a few times before.”

“Sounds delightful.” I said, knowing that most likely it was going to be anything but.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you go, loves! It might take me a couple of days to get the next update to you all since I have been getting slammed with work, but I couldn't leave you all hanging with that last cliffhanger, now could I? No, I couldn't. That wouldn't be very nice at all. So I hope you liked this one!
Thank you to Birchly Reid, earn your feathers . and Brick at my windows for commenting! You guys are the best. But you obviously knew that, didn't you? (: