Status: Okay, shutup I know. It's pretty corny at the end.............. and weird in the middle with the soap stuff and just awkward in the begining.

It's Good to Have You Back Babe

It's good to have you back babe

"Oh my God, Alex!" Jack said while running into Alex's arms. "Baby I missed you" Alex said, who was already on the verge of crying from finally seeing his lover. " I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU." Jack repeated Looking into Alex's eyes. "Come on babe, lats get you home. So I can get you out of those pants" Jack said while wrapping a hand around the younger man.

After Jack finally got Alex home from a drive that seemed longer than Alex was in Rehab for, he couldn't keep his lips nor his hands off the man he so dearly loved. "Lets go up to our room." Jack said grabbing Alex's hands. When Jack and Alex got up to their room Jack couldn't hardly keep himself from pouncing on top of Alex like he's wanted to for so many months now.

Alex put his lips onto Jack's for a quick second before pushing Jack onto the bed and get on top of him and start to bite and suck at Jack's neck. Jack grabbed Alex's ass and pulled him upwards making Alex crawl slightly to meet Jack's eyes, Jack kissed Alex roughly in a battle between tongues for dominance, before Alex could win like usual Jack pushed Alex putting him on top.

As Jack was pretty sure Alex had enough purple marks on his neck and shoulders, and was about to pull Alex's shirt off, Alex pushed Jack, now making Alex on top. " I don't think I was away long enough for you to forget that, I'm. On. Top." Alex said before kissing Jack roughly again, and smirking when Jack finally let him win. "Oh fuck, baby boy I've missed your tight ass." Alex said grabbing Jack's ass before ripping Jack's shirt off unveiling Jack's sexy little six pack. 'Fuck this' Alex said as he was pulling on Jack's hand to make him stand up, then dropping to his knees to try and take off Jack's pants. " Ya know, I would've already had these off if they weren't such girly pants" "Shut-up Alex, don't act like you don't like how my ass looks in these" "Yeah, you do look pretty good in th- HA!" Alex exclaimed when he was finally able to shift Jack's pants down revealing his hard, and huge cock. "you whore you couldn't even put on underwear." "Fuck you bitch" "Shut-up" that was Alex said before putting Jack's length in his mouth all at once and bobbing his head back and fourth , occasionally flicking his tongue at the tip.

Getting weak knees from being so close all Jack could do was continue to keep moaning like a little slut and keep tugging on Alex's hair. "Oh fuck, O-Oh! A-A-ALEX, Baby! Oh God I'm close F-FUCK!"Jack barely coked out before spilling into his boyfriend's mouth "Oh my fucking God I almost forgot how good you are with your mouth" "Jack I love you, but shut the fuck up you talk too much"
Alex said as nicely as he could because, he was almost too horny to even complete a sentence.

Now ,Alex, without saying on word shimmed out of his clothes while Jack was waiting (watching) (enjoying) for Alex to get out of his even tighter skinny jeans. Alex was finally fully naked and crawling over Jack making him lay down, getting in between Jack's legs bending them and was about to slip three fingers when when jack said, "What about lube?" "Fuck that's right. Where is it?" "Ummm... It might be in the bathroom." "Alright let me look for it"

Alex came out with a bottle of shampoo, " Uhhhh, yeah this is all I can find." "Oh well that's alright" Jack said sighing trying to calm himself down. "Are you scared or something?" Alex said seeing Jack's distress "Well it's been along time and I'm kinda nervous." "Jack,it'll be alright, i haven't forgotten where your sweet spot is." Alex was aligning three fingers with Jack's entrance, "Are you ready?" " Y-yes" Alex coated three fingers with the bottle of shampoo. he put two fingers in at first, "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." Jack bit his lip in pain when Alex put three fingers in. Alex kept his fingers still so Jack could adjust "Alex it's okay." Alex took his fingers out and put a good layer of shampoo to make sure he didn't hurt Jack. Alex slid his length into Jack slowly, hoping he isn't hurting him. "Oh my fucking God, Babe you're so tight." Alex fitted his whole length into Jack and was about to come out and hit Jack where he likes it, "Alex, ouch, wait please." it always hurt Jack when Alex was all in. "A-alex it's okay, now." Alex started a slow pace hitting Jack's G-spot everytime. "ALEX, FUCK, OH F-ASTER!" Alex did as commanded and went faster and harder. Alex kept on, and pushed himself up and saw what a mess Jack was. His hair was fluffed all around the pillow, his eyes were closed, his mouth was open and screaming out with a mix of Alex's name, moans, and a hint of swear words. Alex could've came right there when he saw him like that. "OH FUCK BABY I GONNA COME!" When Alex heard Jack say that he took himself out, making Jack whine from want, Alex backed his hips up away from Jack and slammed into the younger man's prostate, making Jack scream so loud the neiboors probably heard. Alex was beating Jack's prostate with every thrust, "ALEX OH, BABY!" Then Alex took Jack's dick and pumped every time he hit Jack.

~

The younger of the two woke up from an unexpected nap "Fuck, Alex wake up. We gotta go" "Huh?" Alex said groggily, wiping some drool from his mouth. "Come on, get your pants on." Alright, alright. give me a minuet." No Alex really we got to go, like now." "Where are we going?" Alex said getting his skinny jeans on, "No don't put those on get your suit" "Seriously, Jack where are we going?" "Out." "Really, Jack." "It's true we're going out" Jack said while putting his pants on. "Out where? Like to a resturaunt, or something?" Alex said buttoning up his shirt. "I think you're starting to talk too much now." Jack said walking towards Alex and buttoned up his shirt.

"This is a really nice resturaunt." "Now do you see why I made you put on your suit?" Jack said so cocky "Shut-up" "Watch your tone Mr." Jack said jokingly
"So what do you think you want?" Jack asked Alex after they got seated. "I dunno everything seems good yet so exotic." "Yeah I know." Jack chuckled. "Have you been here before?" "Nah, I just heard about it from a friend." "Oh"

Jack and Alex finished their food, that Alex thought was weird, and Jack was getting up from the table and so was Alex, then Jack gets in front of Alex, got down on one knee, and pulled out a little box and said, "Will you marry me Alex Gaskarth" Alex nodded "Yes" because he was already crying and knew that the word wouldn't come out right .