Status: My first fanfiction, hope you enjoy it! :D

I Love You More Than I Could Ever Scream

Chapter 4

Andy's Pov

I felt hot tears stream down my face. Why the hell am I crying!? I have no fucking reason to cry. I just- I just feel so hurt for no apparent reason. I just wish Ashley was here- wait what? ..No...I just.. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming toward my bunk. Wiped my tears away, but they were quickly replaced with new tears. "Andy?" Oh, shit it's Ashley.. "Oh my God, Andy what's wrong?! Are you okay?" I sat there silently sobbing. "Andy, you can tell me anything. What's wrong? What happened?" I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face, "I-I don't know, Ash." He sighed and grabbed me in a tight hug. "What ever it is, it'll be okay. I promise, Andy." I just sat there and cried into his shoulder. Why in the hell was I so upset? We sat there in that position for a long time. In his embrace I felt so much better. So much happier I was so comfortable. Why do I feel this way?! Ugh! I reluctantly slipped out of his embrace, and wiped what was left of my tears away. "Are you gonna tell me what was wrong?" I laughed and said, "Uh nope." I shoved him, and ran off the tour bus. He can always make me feel so much better. Even with a simple hug. He chased after me and yelled, "You can't run forever!" I yelled back, "I beg to differ Purdy Boy!!" I ran for a couple of blocks, and mistakenly stopped for a second after I rounded a corner. Before I knew it, Ashley turned the corner and tackled me to ground. "Fuck, where the hell did you come from!?" He just laughed. I squirmed under him until I was on my back instead of my stomach. Ashley was in top of my stomach with his legs on both of my sides. His hands were on my shoulders, and his face was inches from mine. He smiled and said, "Gotcha Biersack." I raised my eyebrow and said, "Hey uh, Ash? We are in public and this looks extremely sexual." He blinked and looked up at the shit-ton of people staring at us in disgust. He laughed nervously and said, "It's not what it looks like. You see, he's-he's my bestfriend, and uh... we aren't like together..." I laughed and said, "Sorry everyone, Ash is a little "rowdy" today." I shoved him off of me. He whispered in my ear "How about you shut the fuck up, and stop making the situation worse." We laughed as we made our way back to the tour bus. We were greeted by Jinxx, Jake, and CC. "Where the hell have you two been?!" yelled Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey look a longer Chapter :DD Okay, hope you enjoyed it. Love you guys!!