Status: updates will probably be sporadic ~IM SUPER SORRY!~

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Chapter 1/?

Jack and Alex had always been close, ever since the day they became friends in primary school they had stuck to each other like glue.They were inseparable.They were instant best friends, shared the same interests, same sense of humor, they were basically the same person just split into two bodies. On the rare occasions when they were apart they looked lost, and like they didn't know what to do without the other.

And most people know that once you get close to someone you’re probably only going to fall for that person and damn had Jack fallen....and hard. Right for the older, golden haired boy, Alex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold Saturday in January. The two boys were in their local park cuddled up against one another under a tree, sharing a hot chocolate because Jack had forgotten his money to get his own and had been moaning on and on for a good hour to Alex, about how cold he was and how he just wanted a hot chocolate to thaw him out. Alex, being the great friend he was, getting one for them both to share, but not before jack had squealed loudly and thanked him about 60 times and reminded him to get extra marshmallows because they’re “obviously the best part”.
The two boys had been sat there for a good 15 minutes now speaking softly to each other in between sips of the hot,sweet, liquid.The rain starting to fall dull-ley on the soft grass surrounding them.

Alex had called Jack up earlier in the day because his parents had gone away for the weekend and he was home alone, bored and quite frankly just wanted his best friend around. Alex had always had a yearning for he skunk haired boy when he was away, and always had a need to be close to him when he was around. It was always something that he could never quite put his finger on, why he missed the lanky boy so much, after weeks of wondering silently to himself he had come to the conclusion that it was because they had always been so close and around each other so much that, when Jack wasn't around, it felt well, unnatural.
The skunk haired boy turned up on his doorstep about ten minutes after they had said their goodbyes on the phone,dark grey hoodie zipped up loosely around his slender frame. Alex swinging the door open as soon as he heard the front bell go, and pulling Jack into a tight hug, for this had been the first human contact he’s had in the past 32 hours. Alex dragged Jack into the kitchen offering him a glass of orange juice and some oreos and the skunk haired boy happily accepting.

“So why did you call me over,” Jack asked the older boy ”did you just miss me so much that you just had to have this fine piece of ass in your house?”

Alex chuckled at his friends lame joke, although he totally wouldn't admit this to anyone except himself, but he wasn't going to deny that Jack did have a pretty good butt. Not that he liked the skunk haired boy in that way,no not at all,nope never.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!! So yeah this is my first fic um idk what to say really. Well i hoped you liked it for one i suppose c:. As i said previously i think this is going to be a short chaptered fic and i can 100% tell you that updates will be sporadic but i will try to get them out a soon as possible. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome's a bitch. But thank you for reading subscribe if you like i'll try to get another chapter out as soon as i can :3 LEAVE COMMENTS I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS WORTH CONTINUING AND LEAVE ME ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS OR SOMETHING IDK!! but subscribe if you like i'll try to get another chapter out as soon as i can :3 if you want you can sexually harass my tumblr --> mawganzola.tumblr.com :3 or my twitter @joshfransxc THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, YOU'RE FABULOUS :D