Status: updates will probably be sporadic ~IM SUPER SORRY!~

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Chapter 3/?

They’d been sat on Alex’s bed for about an hour now. Lazily watching whatever came on the shorter boy’s t.v since they’d lost the remote. Alex had long ago scoffed down the pancakes Jack had brought over for him,thanking him profusely after almost every bite. Jack smiling to himself at how cute the older boy was being again and being astonished at how the golden haired boy could eat them so fast.

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings came on the tv and Jack instantly perked up, it was his guilty pleasure he just had a thing for the outrageous sparkly dresses that they all seemed to choose for their wedding.

Jack’s head was resting in Alex’s lap,staring intently at the tv, fully engulfed in what was happening on the screen. Alex, on the other hand, wasn't as into big pink sparkly dresses as Jack, and was starting to get bored and fidgety. Moving his body and legs around failing to get in any kind of comfortable position, after about five minutes of this Jack’s neck was starting to ache from being jolted backwards and forwards so much and gave up with trying to watch the rest of the program turning over to face Alex.

“You comfortable yet?” Jack said with a smirk, “or do you need to move around like a walrus running for another 10 minutes?”

“I’m sorry Jacky, can we go and do something yet?” he asked the younger after laughing at his lame insult, “I’m starting to get a dead leg from your fat head and you know i don’t take much interest in pink dresses”

“ Whoa man, you can’t hate on Big Fat Gypsy Weddings it’s great!”

“I swear you’re starting to get camper by the day,Jack.”

“ Dude! Remember who brought you over pancakes and came round because you were lonely,i could still be sleeping right now” Jack teased “But I’m such a nice guy that i came round to be with my best friend, so be nice too me or i’ll tickle you forever”

“Oh hell no you won’t. I’m sorry for saying you were camp,you’re 100% the most manly guy i know i mean just look at those muscles”Alex said poking at Jack’s lanky Arms teasingly “ They've got to be bigger than Zack’s! an-”

“Okay,I forgive you and I'm not going to tickle you.We all know I’m manliest man so there’s no need to remind me” Jack said going along with Alex’s teasing

“Since you’re too butch to watch Big Fat Gypsy Weddings hows about we go and do something else to keep you entertained,I swear Lex, you’re worse than a 3 year old sometimes” Jack said with a grin spreading across his face. “we could go down the park?”

“uh yeah sure, sounds good to me.Just let me get on my shoes and we can head off”
♠ ♠ ♠
IS THIS, IS THIS THE 3RD UPDATE IN 3 DAYS, I THINK IT IS!!

Okay so i don't really like this chapter as much as the others and i feel like it's shorter and not much really happens, it's just a bunch of dialouge really but yeah idk they're just my thoughts.
I also don't know if i'll update tomorrow, i think i might just get the story moving along and then update but idk. WE SHALL SEE!!

AND AGAIN I want to say a thank you too you all, you make me so happy i can't even :33

Please leave a comment telling me your feels i wan to know them!!

Here's my Tumblr: mawganzola.tumblr.com - go sexually haras my ask box with questions if you like, it's into that kinda thing
And my Twitter @joshfransxc :33333

**and now im going to go to sleep for the next 20 hours because damnn am i tired,thanks chronic fatigue syndrome, you're just the best -_-**