Status: updates will probably be sporadic ~IM SUPER SORRY!~

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

Chapter 6/?

Alex ran as fast as his long legs could carry him back over to Jack. Sliding on the wet tarmac to a halt just in front of his best friend, trying desperately to spill as little as possible of their only source of warmth.
Alex plonked himself down on the damp grass, handing over the polystyrene cup to the skunk haired boy who started giggling to himself as the older lent back against the tree.

"what are you laughing at now? I got the extra marshmallows so you cant start tickling me. And I mean, I just got a hot chocolate for us to share so you need to be more grateful" He said teasingly.

"Dude look!" Jack said in between giggles, whilst turning the cup towards the elder. "She totally gave you her number, how cliche and kinda desperate is that?!" He twisted it back round to face him once more and brought it closer to his face to inspect it. "She even put a wink face and a load of kisses!"

"Give it here" The elder said snatching it off his best friend so he could take a good look at it for himself.
"OH MY GOD SHE DID ASWELL. Ugh why?! I don't even find her that attractive. I mean I wouldn't go so far as saying that it's desperate if anything,not gonna lie, it's quite cute but just why I didn't even flirt back with her ugh" He said with a sigh taking a sip relishing in the warmth that was suddenly coursing through him.

"Hey at least you get phone numbers of random girls.I mean when was the last time you saw me walk over with someones number up the side of my coffee mug."

"Awwwhh, is Jacky jealous" He said whilst wrapping his arm tightly round his friends shoulder pulling him into his chest. "Im sure you'll get plenty of cute girls or guys ,whatever takes your fancy's, numbers in time. Maybe if you walk up there and get something with the no money you have she might give you it as well? You never know!" He flashed a re assuring smile down to the skunk haired boy who'd let out a little giggle at Alex's words.

Jack snuggled himself deeper into Alex grasp before sliding down his torso and resting his head in the elders lap.
Alex's fingers automatically found their way to the younger boys black and blond striped hair,twiziling strands between his second and forefinger.

Jack keened into Alex's touch as his stomach fluttered with those god damned butterflies again. He reached up to the hand that wasn't preoccupied with his hair, towards the luxuriously warm liquid that held the power to thaw out even his coldest of bones.

"Lexy can you pass the the hot chocolate please" The younger said with a soft voice, being relaxed by Alex's fingers in his hair.

"Sure think Jacko, just don't pour it all over yourself again because: number one) I'm not taking you to A&E because you burnt yourself, number two) I don't happen to have anymore money on me and I too, also happen to be fucking freezing "

"That was one time!" Jack said with a smile carefully taking the cup, slowly making its way down from Alex's hand to just in front of his lips. All whilst still lying down in the elders lap. "and anyways you were the paranoid one who insisted we go to A&E, not me." He took a sip, relishing in the the chocolate-y, marshamallowey-ness before him and sighing at the fuzzy feeling coursing through him,resting his hands and the cup on his chest.

"Mhhmm sure" Alex laughed, leaning forward into the steam rising from the cup warming his face, the sweet smell filling his nostrils, Strangely reminding him of Jack.

The rain was starting to get heavier now and the sky was getting darker already. What few people been in the park just a while earlier were now seemingly nowhere in sight.

Alex twisted round slowly, reaching in to his side pocket to get out his phone to check the time, Jacks head still in his lap. The digits on the screen read 16:57 they'd been in the park somehow over 2 hours in the now pouring rain and Alex was starting to get hungry despite the hot chocolate that they were sharing.

"Yo, Jack, shall we make a move back to my house for tea, because both of us are soaked to and if i know you at all im pretty sure you're as hungry as i am and i just want to get pizza and watch 5th element"

Jack lifted the cup back up to his lips once more, tilting his head back, determined to get what little of what was left out of it and especially that big blob of marshmallow that was left behind.tapping the bottom of it to try and get it to come down faster.

"yeah sure just wait for me to get this bit of marshmallow out and we can head off" said the younger completely muffled by the cup. A triumphant "yes" came from him seconds later as that one pesky bit of marshmallow had finally decided to drop down.

"Dude how the hell did you get it one your nose? i know it's big but seriously! and i also have no clue to what you just said"

The next 30 seconds consisted to of Jack going cross-eyed and desperately trying to lick it off with his pointy tongue, and with Alex getting chest pains from laughing at the face the the younger was pulling.

"Jacky come here, if you do this any longer i seriously think im gonna die" he said in between breathy laughs.

He lifted a finger up to the skunk haired boys nose and could feel his eyes boring into him. Just as the pad of his forefinger touched the tip of the others nose Alex stole a quick glance at him noticing the slight blush on the younger's cheeks and the way his pupils we're suddenly dilated and Alex had watched enough chick flicks in his time to know what that meant and he wasn't going to lie to himself, Jack was looking flipping adorable and he just wanted to kiss the shocked face of those pretty lips.
Alex shook his head trying to get rid of that last thought but it wasn't budging and he found himself slowly leaning his head closer to the skunk haired boy's his finger leaving the marshmallow where it was and curling with the rest of his hand round Jacks soft cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooOOOoooOOoooooOOoOOOOohhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhhHHhHHh CLIFHANGER
WILL THEY KISS OR WONT THEY?!
WHO KNOWS!!

~i do~

yO

First off im so sorry i've been away for ages again. For those of you who are inquisitive bout it, I did the course and asdfghjkl;' im waking up at like 9am now instead of the 4pm that i was and i can do a butt tone of stuff that couldn't before i went on it so yay! and the doctor says that im getting better and looking better and stuff so yay.

I'm trying to make this as fluffy and as lovey as i can but i have z e r o knowledge in the relationship/cutesy/couple/dating/all that kinda stuff area so im sorry for how rubbish it is but i am trying i promise!!

You can thank all @Geraldinetojr for sending me a pretty message that made my heart smile and super encouraged me to hurry up and write this chapter. So, cupcake, i hoped i fulfilled your NEEDS, AND IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG THIS HAS LEGIT BEEN IN THE WORKS SINCE YOU SENT ME THAT MESSAGE I'M SORRY!

Also a big thank you to those of you who have been commenting on the chapters (im sorry that i don't always reply, i always, a l w a y s read them but then tumblr distracts me and i forget to reply so im super sorry i don't mean to seem rude!!), so to Taytayylolli, Geraldinetojr, JackBaraBoner, sixftunderthestars, MasqueradingMemories and JamieAllOver. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO BLOOMING LOVELY.

As usual tell me all your feelings and such i want to know them and it really helps me update faster knowing that you are still interested in this so please TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ^-^ I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL