Status: updates will probably be sporadic ~IM SUPER SORRY!~

Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams

A rather important update

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I've left this hanging for so long but I kinda hate this story as it currently is right now.

I started it when I really wasn't well, and I was just writing it for something to do in the few hours of the day I was awake. That's all well and good, but, reading back through it now,being so much better than I was this time last year, I realise how much my writting has improved from this kinda cruddy story.

So it's not really the story/plot I hate, it's just how I wrote it I suppose.

So! This summer after my GCSEs are over, and I never have to go back to that horrible place again, I shall try and re-write this (maybe this time it'll make sense and actually go where I wanted it to.) My study leave starts this Friday, so maybe I'll start planning something out?

The only question I have that I'd love some opinions on is: Should I re-write these chapters into a somewhat long oneshot, or, should I condense these into one, maybe two, chapters and then go along with the story I'd've hopefully gotten to?! Cause right now, I'm torn between the two.

But apart from that it's all looking hopefull!

Thank you all for the comments, and for hopefully sticking with this. I promise I'll try and reply to them all once these next few shitty weeks are over and I haven't died from a hardcore anxiety attack or stress.

You're all magic, I'll be back soon.

Thanks!

~ Mawgan x
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! Also, @ Geraldinetojr if you're still willing and would like to, I'll happily take you up on your offer. I am so, so, sorry it's taken me so long to respond ajdbskdksishd