Status: Trying my best, new on this.

This Is Not What It Is

About a girl

Hi.. My name is Elizabeth Minor. I'm daughter of a big businessman, Robert Miron; and of course a famous mexican designer, Silvia Díaz.
My brother Tom Minor, he is on high school, he hopes to be an actor

It's hard beeing round my family. Everyone is successful.
I'm realy tired of living in my parents house, it's a big house, a lot off people working for me, but I fell alone. I used to live with my ex-boyfriend, Kellin Quinn. But I cheated on him; that's why I have been living with my parents for 2 years and a half.
I hate school, so I don't want to go to college. So I have decided to propose something to my father... Open my own company, developing entertainment projects for young.
He might be tought sometimes, he doubt that I could handle a company, but at the end he agree; well he will be checking my progress, and some of his workers will be helping me.
My father really loves me, and he is happy since Kellin and I broke up. He really wanted me to be around his life, I'm his only daughter, so he wants me to be on the right track.
My mother Silvia, she is kind of special, she thinks I'm not good enough. She thinks I need to be like her, you know, think like her and look like her.
But well, I relly don't care. I'm natural blonde, and I hate it, so I normally dyed my hair; I have some piercings and tattoos.
I normally do what I want. I protect the enviroment and animals, I'm vegetarian. Also I party and drink to much, that's something I really need to change... And trust me, I will change that.

Well I think that's all you need to now about me.
Image.