Status: Trying my best, new on this.

This Is Not What It Is

Coincidence?

"You look gorgeous as always" Alan said smiling, "I'll miss your purple hair, but black works for me".
"Thanks. Let's go downstairs". I said taking Alan's hand.

The house was full of people. I could se Marie drinking with Vic. And Kellin talking with my brother in the backyard.

*flashback*

"Are you sure about this?" Kellin asked me before we entered to my parents house.
"Yes! You're my boyfriend. And my family need to understand that I love you" I said kissing him on the lips. I opened the door and we entered.
"Eli! I've been missing you!" Tom hugged me.
"Hi Tom! I missed you too! Kellin, he is Tom, my brother" I could see my mom watching us with anger.
"Please wait here, talk with Tom" I said to Kellin.

My mom walked to the kitchen and I followed her.

"Why do you bring him?! You really don't have respect to this family. i told you I dont want to see him" she shouted.
"He is my fucking boyfriend! And you wanted me to come!" I answered shouting.
"I don't care if he is your 'boyfriend'! He needs to leave! He is not good enough! And yes. I wanted YOU to come without him!" She said breaking a cup, "Look what I did! Now the cups won't be complete anymore!" She sounded really desperate.
"Mom! I love him. Please stop! We've been living together for 2 months and we're really happy!" I started to cry.
"What is happening? Why that guy is in our house?" Dad entered to the kitchen.
"Dad! Please! Just stop! I really love him! And I'm happy! I'm really happy!" I said hugging my dad.
"It's okey. Don't cry. Just please don't bring him again. We don't want to know anything about him" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

*end of flashback*

"Eli! I'll go for some drinks" Alan shouted.
"Yes! Sure!" I watched him leaving, I started walking to the front yard.

A tall guy was standing there.

"Hey! Why don't you come in?" I asked walking towards him.

He turned around. Those eyes. Andy.

"Oh! Effy! Eli! What a coincidence" he laughed.
"Danny told you right?"
"Yes, but I still think that is destiny"
"Oh! You remember that" I said laughing.
He raised and eyebrow "of course I do".

A guy passed besides us, he was bleeding.

"Let's go. I'll invite you a hamburger" Andy said grabbing my hand.
"Sorry, I don't eat meat"
"Then, I'll invite you an ice cream"
"Perfect, soy ice cream" I said intertwining our finger.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So now that I know where do you live I can visit you always" Andy said eating his ice cream.
"I'm actually moving. This was my last party here"
"Oh! But maybe now I can have your phone number" Andy said raising his perfect eyebrow.
"Yes, but at the end of the night" I said with a smirk.
"Actually at the end of the night, I want to do other things with you" he said with his seductive face.

I punched him gently on his shoulder.

"Maybe I just want to kiss you" he said getting closer to my face.

I smile and put some ice cream on his face.

"That was necessary?" Andy said cleaning his face.
"It was funny"
"Just because I'm hearing your beautiful laugh I'll forgive you, and I love your new hair color you look even more pretty"
"You're going to make me blush!" I said taking my iPhone away, it was a message form Alan. He was looking for me.
"Andy, I need go sorry" I stand up and walked to the door.
"Wait! You need to give me something before you leave"

I turned around to face him. That perfect smirk, those eyes.

"My phone number?" I asked innocently.
"Yes, and a kiss" He said taking me by the neck.

Those soft lips, just perfect. I could feel my feets leaving the ground.

He got separate. "I want to see you tomorrow. Here, 11am. Please"
"Sure, see you tomorrow" I said leaving the place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where is Alan?" I shouted to Marie.
"I don't know! I watched him in the backyard, maybe in the pool" She said taking some tequila.

I walked to the backyard, Alan was playing with a girl he was tickling her, he carried her and threw her on the pool. I laugh and walked towards him.

"You found a replacement for me"
"Sorry, you left again and I really want to have some fun tonight" He said with a smirk.

I raised and eyebrow.

"You look so sexy like that" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Come one pretty boy! Let's have a drink" I said grabbing his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments you have will be received, thanks for reading.