Status: Trying my best, new on this.

This Is Not What It Is

Our tradition

I opened my eyes slowly that morning. I could feel his warm body next to me, his hand around my waist, his breathing in my neck. I smile to myself. And turned around to face him.

He opened his eyes. Those pretty brown eyes, he smile. I smile back.

"I love your eyes, they look like green, but they are actually blue"
"Good morning too" I said smirking.
"Do you know what time is it?" He asked as he sit and try to look for her phone or a clock.

I stand up and took my iPhone.

"Not very late, 8.40am" I said yawning.
"Now I love when you yawn. You look really cute" he said with a smirk.

I blush, and I quickly hide myself on the pillows.

Alan just laugh and stand up, he found his iPhone and his keys and took them.

"I think that it's time for me to leave. I have some interviews today"
"Yes, it's okey. I'll guide you to the entrance"

When we passed trough the kitchen my father was sitting reding the newspaper.

"Good morning" he said as he continue reading.
"Good morning" Alan said really quickly.
"Please sit with me, breakfast is ready, I was waiting for you guys" He continue talking reading the news.

I hold Alan's hand as I guide him to the empty sits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It wasn't bad at all, I think my father likes you" I said to Alan with a big smile on my face.
"Yes? You think? I looks that I'm perfect!" He said in a cocky tone.
"Leave now! I'll see you soon" I gave him a hug, and he gave me kiss on the forehead.

I watched him entering to his car and leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my bathroom, and took a bath. I do my hair and makeup and got dressed.

As I went back to my bedroom I watched Cat lying on the bed, making me remember Alan.

I went downstairs, Tom and my mom were talking in the living room with my dad.

"Oh! Good morning! I think you're late for work sweat heart" my mom said.
"Actually no, I'm just going for a quick meeting" I said looking for my keys.

"Perfect, when you come back I want to know about the guy that slept here last night" my mom said with an angry tone on her voice.
"Dad! Why you tell her!" I look at my dad.
"Sorry honey, it was a mistake" he said sitting on the couch.
"Oh! So you have a new boyfriend? Finally!" Tom said laughing.
"He is not my boyfriend! I meet him yesterday!" I shouted to him.

"Well thats perfect! Bring strangers to my house! You are living here and you need to respect this house Elizabeth! You make me feel embarrassed!" She shouted to me.

"Silvia calm down. He looks like a good kid, of course Elizabeth can find a better guy, a decent guy. But if she wants to be 'friend' of him, I really don't have any problem" he said, reading some papers.

"I can't believe all the stupid things that all of you are saying! I really don't give fuck what you think about me or what you think of my friends! And now I'll leave!" I said running to the garage

I took my car and left to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a good day, we talk about a future protects, some shows for OM&M with other bands.

After my reunion. I got a call from Marie, one of my best friends.

Image

"Hey! What's wrong with you, you totally forget about me! I want to see you NOW!" She said with an angry / sad tone.
"I know I know. Sorry about that! But we really need to talk, I got something to tell you, and it just can't wait!" I said shouting to her.
"Perfect, see you in an hour, my house, and we can go to the cinema" she said kind of laughing.

I smiled and satrted running.

I took a bag from my car with some clothes, I got chnged and started to drive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've missed you so much" I said biting her shoulder.
"Agh! I didn't missed that!" She said.
"You're lying, you love me" I said with a smirk.
"Maybe, but well let's go, I'm really hungry" she took his purse. She was wearing an outfit of moustaches.

"You're always hungry" I said laughing.
"Maybe" she said and continue walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Awwn! That's so cute Marie! You love him! You're blushing!" I said to her.

"That's a lie! I just.... He's cute. But I hate his hair. He really looks bad with short hair, I hate that!" She said smiling.
"Yeah yeah whatever" I said eating my ice cream.
"Okey, stop talking about Manuel! And tell me about you NOW!" She shout to me.
"Well, I've meet this guy..." I satrted sayin.
"Awwwn! Cute cute cute!" She interrupt.
"You! Shut up! I'm telling my story!" I shouted to her.
"Sorry I promise I'll shut up" she smiled to me.
"Okey, Alan, that's his name. And he is like perfect. Okey no. But he is redhead" I said laughing.
"Oh god! Yes he is perfect. If he's redhead then yes, he is perfect!" She started to laugh.

We calm down. And I continue talking.

" I met him yesterday, in a reunion, he actually drove me home, we swam and slept on my bed. Oh! And he met my dad" I said playing with my ice cream.
"Fuck! Why? Tell me!" She screamed.
"Hum... He was going to kiss me, or well that's what i think, and my dad was watching us" I said smiling.
"Dude! You're blushing! That's so fucking cute!" She smile.
"You're so silly! Stop! And let's go, the movie starts in less than 5 minutes!" I said standing up.

"We always arrive late. It's like our tradition" we both laugh and starter walking.