Status: Trying my best, new on this.

This Is Not What It Is

New place

"Elizabeth! God! Look at you! You look gross!" My mom yelled, waking me up.
"Mom shut up! My head is killing me!" I said covering my face with a pillow.
"Robert come here now!" Mom yelled again.
"Mom! Please stop! Can we talk later? I feel really tired, it wasn't a good night, sorry mom"
"No Elizabeth! We are going to talk now! I'm really tired of you! You need to do what I told you to do!" She took the pillow away and pulled me to sit down.
"Silvia! Calm down! We can talk later. I really need to leave" Dad said entering to my bedroom.
"No! The attitude of Elizabeth is making me mad! She don't respect this house! Look at her! She threw up all over the lounge! And she never obey me! She need to be a perfect woman! Like me!" .
"Someone is going to clean. Please calm down. I'm going to be late" He said watching his clock.
"Elizabeth! You need to respect this house! You need you to be responsible!"
"Mom! I can't deal with this anymore! I want to move!" I said standing up.
"No! You don't need to do that. Just please do what your mom asked and all of us will be happy". Dad said leaving my bedroom.
"Darling! You don't need to leave! I just want to take care of you! I want you to be perfect like me!" She said giving me a hug.
"We are going to Argentina in a few hours. We are leaving for two days" She whispered on my ear.
"Okey. Now I'll take a shower" I said entering to my bathroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can't believe I'm here with you after last night! You left me! Austin drove me home because of you, well thanks for that he is really cute, but I'm still angry with you!" Marie shouted to me.
"I know and I'm really sorry. I can't even remember last night. I was so drunk. I've lost my shoes. But anyway I need your help".
"Maybe I'll help you"
"My parents will leave to Argentina. I need to find an apartment, I need to pack all my things, and finally I need to give a party here" I said smiling to her.
"Yes, you totally need my help. First of all we need to call Josh for the apartment. Then with a lot of help we can pack all this" She said looking around.

I laugh. And she continue talking.

"The party will be the easy part"
"Thank you, I knew I can count on you"
"Now let's go! She said running downstairs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It was hard to pick up something for you. I hope I did a good job" Josh looked worried.

Image

"It's perfect! You did a fucking great job Josh! Thank you! I really love this place!" I said hugging him.
"Actually it's perfect!" Marie looked around, and took out his phone "Yes, perfect. Now I'll call for some help. Your closet will be really hard to pack!"
"Well Josh, where I need to sign?" I said smiling to him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "How many people you invited? I though you were going to invite Emily and Alex " I said walking to the entrance.
"We need a lot of help. Have you seen all the thing that you have?" Marie said laughing. "I've met them yesterday. Danny and Ben form 'Asking Alexandria' and Vic from 'Pierce The Veil'." She said opening the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Actually your house looks the same" kellin said walking to the kitchen.
"You know my mom, she really don't like changes, she wants everything on her own way" I said following him.
"Yes. I actually think you never liked this place. That's what I remember"

*flashback*

"Your parents will arrive tomorrow right?" Kellin asked grabbing my waist.
"Yes! I'm sure about that!" I answered kissing him.

I took his hand and pulled him to my bedroom.
We lay on the bed, he rolled over me and started kissing me. First on the lips then my jaw line and finally my neck.
I put his shirt off and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hand rubbing my body. I tried to get rid of my shorts.

"Effy, wait, stop" he whispered on my neck.
"What happened?" I asked trying to recover my breathing.
"Move with me. Please. You're not happy here"
"Sure. I'll love to do that" I said bitting his neck.

He moan, and rolled off of me.

"I'll help you packing. Tonight. I need you with me. I love you" He said looking me in the eyes.
"I know you need me, you can't live without me" I joked.
"As long as you're here with I know I'll be okey" he said hugging me.

*end of flashback*

"So? Where do we started?" Vic said walking towards me.
"If you want me to work I need some alcohol!" Danny shouted.
"Don't worry. I'll give you alcohol follow me" I said walking to the bar.
"I know you!" Danny said picking up some bottles.
"Really?" I asked waiting for a funny answer.
"Yes, you lied to my friend, you told him that your name was Effy" He said getting closer to me.
"I didn't lie. Some people call me Effy" I smiled to him.
"Oh! Okey." He said taking another bottle.
"So? You're really close to Andy?"
"Let's work now!" Tino shouted running upstairs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eli wait! Can we talk?" Alan pulled my arm.
"Guys just please be careful with everything! All my clothes are really expensive!" I shouted. "Sure, lets go downstairs" I said to Alan.
"What happend yesterday? You left me, I waited for you" Alan said sitting on the couch.
"I know, and I'm really sorry about that. I was feeling really sick, and I just left" I said sitting next to him.

He put his arm around my waist.
"We were actually doing something..." He said kissing me.

He took me with both hands and leaned me down on the couch. He started kissing me again I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue ran along my lips and his hands roamed my chest causing me to moan. He smiled and moved to my neck, I bit my lips, I felt weak.

"Oh! I need to remove this image from my head!" Tom shouted.
"What are you doing here!" I stand up quickly.
"I've an audition today. I need to get ready!"
"Oh! Alan he is my brother, Tom. I supposed he was going to leave with my parents, but no" I said smiling to Alan.
"Hi Alan a pleasure to met you. But I'll leave now. Continue doing your dirty things" he said walking upstairs.
"Let's move! I really want to finish packing" I said pulling Alan's hand.