Till Death Do Us Part

And so Seven became Eight

Finding the room was surprisingly easy. All I really had to do was follow the flock of girls to Music room 3.When I opened to doors, I found the host club.

Stepping inside I saw Haruhi and the Twins as well as the Ootori and Suou boys from this morning. The five of them were all entertaining the ladies who flocked to them. Many of the girls seemed to enjoy the whole twinsest thing that they did. They screamed and cheered as the brother spouted some nonsense to each other. I wondered idly if they were actually like that or if they were playing up that character for the girl’s sake.

Whatever, I shrugged turned to look around the rest of the room. That’s when I notice the two other boys who were hosting together. In terms of appearance, they were complete opposites of each other. One was short, blond hair and wide brown eyes. He was childlike in appearance and actions; he gobbled down cake like it was nobody’s business and carried around this stuffed bunny where ever he went.

The other one towered over even Suou and Ootori by a full head. He was muscular, obviously so. His dark hair was messy in an attractive way and his dark blue eyes where honestly the prettiest I’ve seen in a while. He smirked as he watched the smaller boy eat and interact with the girls. Staying quiet but still managing to communicate. He responded to their questions with smiles and nods; leading them to obscure answers with only the slightest turn of his head.

“Yuki!” I heard someone behind me call and I turned to see Tamaki waving me over. I raised an eyebrow before turning away and grabbing myself a cup of tea off the table the twins were hosting at.

“Uh- wait,” the girl squeaked. “That’s mine!”

I turned and looked at her, setting down the cup and taking her hand. “My apologies miss” I whispered, kissing her knuckles. “I’ll find my tea elsewhere.”

She looked a little dazed as she blinked repeatedly. “Um- no, it’s fine. Really,” she rambled. “Take it! I insist.”

I smirked, giving her a wink and walking away with the cup in hand. By now most of the room’s eyes were on me. Let’s give them a show, I thought walking over to the side of the room where an acoustic guitar sat, tucked away to make room for Hosting. I took a quick sip of my tea as walked back to a couch with the guitar in hand. Setting the cup aside, I began playing a few notes, making sure it was in tune before I started a simple but melodic chord progression.

“When I see your smile tears run down my face I can't replace,” I sang loudly, my voice flowing over the room. “And now that I'm stronger I've figured out how, this world turns cold and breaks through my soul. And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one.

“I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever,” I smiled, closing my eyes as I got lost in the music. Around me the room was quiet; all eyes were on me as I rounded out the chorus. “I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven.”

I stopped playing, leaning forward to take another sip of my tea. A girl stepped forward from the wall of people that had suddenly appeared. “Don’t stop,” she whispered and I looked up in surprise.

“What?”

“Please,” she almost begged. “Don’t stop playing, tha- that was beautiful!” There was a cheer from the crowed as they all frantically began to agree with her.

I smiled standing up, silencing everyone. “Maybe another time,” I said cupping her chin to look at me. “And I promise to dedicate the song to you.” This sent the girls into a squealing fit as I casually walked past them and up to the Host Club who had all gathered across the room.

“So,” I questioned cocking my head to the side as my eyes flowed over them.

“So what,” Tamaki frowned in confusion and I chuckled.

“What did you think?” I clarified. “Am I good enough to join your little group?”

“What,” Hikaru demanded. “Join the Host Club?”

“Of course,” I shrugged and his brother grabbed his shoulder in an attempt to calm the boy.

“I suppose that’s what this whole display was about,” Ootori said pushing up his glasses. “Proving yourself worthy of becoming a member.”

“Ladies love the musically incline.” I smirked, looking down at the guitar in my hands. “No woman can resist the voice of an angel.”

“Your voice did sound nice,” The smallest Host said, still holding that rabbit tightly to his chest.

“Thank you.”

“I don’t see why it would be a problem,” Kyouya shrugged looking threw his notebook. “But the final say rests with the King” he glanced at Tamaki who was staring at me. Violet eyes, I thought as he continued to stare at me. Those are rare, beautiful eyes imbedded in his skull; I wonder if he knows that, he seems kind of vacant most of the time.

“Men” he said suddenly, standing up straight and throwing an arm around me. “I would like to introduce you to the eighth member of the Ouran Host Club!”