Status: Harry's Legs Productions © 2013

Prison Break.

One.

It's not everyday you see your loved one through a cheap plastic window, while they sit there in an orange uniform, cuffs digging into their wrists and three guards standing behind them. There's nothing more heart breaking from seeing that. Some avoid it by just not visiting them. Louis Tomlinson couldn't be one of those people. He had to see his younger boyfriend almost everyday. Although the scene was heart breaking, he couldn't go more than a week without him.

Louis' boyfriend was Harry Styles, the murder Brayden Cameron, who unfortunately is the brother of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron. Harry couldn't prove himself innocent out of this one. The evidence was all there. People were putting out a tale that Brayden had to do something with Harry getting fired at his work, rage and fury burning among Harry, he shot him in a parking garage in a building.

Harry claimed he was innocent, that he was never there at the garage that night, but the evidence told otherwise. The tape was the most convincing to the jury. It showed Harry clearing walking up to the side window of the Prime Minister's brother, shooting him with the gun he got from his friend's shop, and then checking if the poor man was still alive.

Louis couldn't believe what he saw. His Harry, committing a murder? His Harry wouldn't do that, he wouldn't hurt a fly. But Louis was also convinced, breaking Harry's heart as Harry tried to make Louis believe him. For the first few weeks, Louis wouldn't dare to see Harry. They never really did officially stop their relationship, but those first few weeks sure as hell did feel like they did.

Louis couldn't take not visiting his boyfriend anymore, especially after they informed him that they decided to put Harry on a death sentence. After that Louis would visit him fairly enough. Seeing his boyfriend's greens depths made him forget about his vicious murder, and remind him about the boy who he used to be. But Harry didn't give up on trying to convince Louis that he was innocent.

"I didn't do it Lou" Harry hissed through his teeth. He was tired of trying to convince his own boyfriend that he was innocent. Louis was suppose to believe him, right? "I didn't kill the guy. I swear to you I didn't kill him."

"You swear to me?" Louis repeated, brows going higher into his forehead as he repeated him. Harry nodded, fully aware of what he just said. "I swear to you Louis."

Louis couldn't always tell when Harry was lying or not. Harry always lied through out their relationship. For little things, of course. 'I'm going out with Nick.' Harry would call out. 'Just to grab a cup of coffee with the lad.' When really he would go get a few pints too many and even sometimes end up in a gay strip club. It never really broke the trust they had, but it did somewhat affect it.

"But, the evidence was all there--"

"The evidence was good."

What did Harry mean by that? Was he meaning that someone set him up? Someone wanted Brayden Cameron dead and just blamed it on Harry, who coincidentally already had a small hatred for Brayden because of his job? It was too, out of the ordinary to be that.

"I think someone wants me in the ground, Louis. I really do."

The buzzer rang, signaling that visiting hours were over and the prisoners had to go back to their boring cells. Louis watched as two guards came up behind his boyfriend and grabbed him by the biceps, pulling him upwards. The third guard checked if the cuffs were still painfully digging into wrists and ankles. Harry's eyes still never left Louis through out the process. His pupils looking into Louis', trying sending him a message saying believe me.

Louis knew what he had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback is appreciated (: ox