Status: *ON PAUSE*

Unexpected Adventure

Arrival

After a 10 hour flight the plane has finally landed. I didn't get to really sleep much because of the excitement. I head to baggage claim to get my luggage. After getting my stuff I headed to the exit to see a man holding a sign with my name on it.

"Hello my name is Taylor." I said to him while smiling at him.

"Hello Ms Garcia. My name is Jeffery, and I will be taking you to your flat today." he replied.

"May I take your bag for you? He asked after a moment of silence.

"Oh yes please." I said with a slight smile.
There was no more talking as we headed for the car. Once we got to the car he opened the door for me and put my luggage in the trunk.

"It will take us about an hour to get there so get comfortable." He told me as he got into the front of the car.

"Alright that's fine." I respond

As he starts to drive and I take in the scenery, its so beautiful here. I've always dreamed of living here and now its finally came true. This would have never happened if I didn't enter the contest at school. My friends and I were joking around when we saw the sign that said

"Want to study in London? Well sign up here to get a chance to go! We are picking one lucky winner to study abroad. It will be an all expense paid trip. Don't worry about were you will be staying we got that covered. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

So my friends and i signed up even though our chances were low we figured it would be an amazing experience if we did win. A few weeks later when they announced the winner i didn't expect to hear my name so i wasn't paying much attention.

"OMG Taylor!! You won!!" Screamed my friends
Shocked i looked up from the book i was reading to see everyone staring at me.

"Hurry up and go up there!" they all said.

With a slight shove i was walking toward the stage. Once i was on the stage it hit me, I was going to go to college in London. I couldn't believe it. The next hour or so was a big blur. People asking questions, telling me how things would work. All i could think about was the fact that i had actually won. Once all the paper work was figured out they let me go home. The moment i got home i told my mom the good news. She was so excited for me to go that she called everyone we knew and told them all. A little after dinner i sat on my bed holding the envelope they gave me. I stared at it for awhile before i opened and read it. It said that i would have a roommate that's already from London so if i need help anywhere i can ask them. It also said when i would be leaving and when i would start school. It gave a list of clothes i should bring or get because the weather was very different from California. At that moment i had never been so excited to be me. With London's scenery passing by in a blur and the low hum of the engine i start to drift asleep.

"Ms. Garcia wake up we are at the flat." I hear Jeffery say as i wake up from my slumber.

I stumble a bit when i get out of the car but i don't fall. I see Jeffery walking up to the elevator. He waits for me to catch up before hitting the button. We get on the elevator and he hit the button for floor number 6.

"Your roommate isn't in right now she is at her boyfriends house spending sometime with him before he leave for his trip." Jeffery told me.

"Oh alright." I say as i look at the ground.
The moment the elevator doors open i rush out of it.
"Sorry about that im really claustrophobic." I mumble lightly as i wait for him to get off the elevator.

"Its alright everyone has their fears." he said with a smile.
He takes me down the hallway to my apartment or rather my flat. Its going to take me awhile to get used to their slang words here. He unlocks the door and then hands me the keys.

"Your room is down that hall and to the right. Bathroom is at the very end of the hall and your roommates room is right across from your room." He told me

"Thanks Jeffery for everything. It was nice to meet you."I told him as he headed for the door
.
"No problem Ms. Garcia. It was nice to meet you too."He replied with a smile as he shut the door.

I just stood there in the middle of the room taking everything in. After a good 30 minutes of just standing there i grab my luggage and head to my room. The walls were white with nothing on them. There was a bed in the corner and a desk next to it. I head over to the dresser that's at the end of the bed and star putting my clothes in it. After an hour or so of unpacking im finally finished. I lay down on my bed and let out a big sigh. I grab my phone and check the time its to late to call my mom so i send out a mass text telling everyone i had made it safely. As i lay there i become more relaxed and i start to drift asleep once again. I get woken up when i hear the door open. I reach over and grab my phone to see that i had been asleep for about 4 hours. A light knock come to my door.

"Come in."I say hesitantly, the door opens and this beautiful girl walk in my room. I instantly recognize her.

"Hello my name is Eleanor. You must be Taylor im so excited for you to be here!" Shes says with a smile on her face.

I kind of just sit there in shock. My roommate is Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend.