Status: *ON PAUSE*

Unexpected Adventure

Blush Much?

Once I realized what I said I started to blush. He and Eleanor started laughing really hard.

“Thanks for the complement love.” He said after he had stopped laughing, Eleanor was wiping her tears that were falling from her eyes from laughing so hard. I still haven’t said anything and I could still feel the heat from my blush.

“Awe she’s shy!” He teased me. I got up off the couch really fast and started to head to the bathroom. Once I made it to the bathroom I shut and locked the door. I slid down the door until I was sitting down. I could hear Eleanor talking to Louis but I paid no attention to what they were saying. I know I shouldn't have let what he said get to me, but I don’t do well with people teasing me. I had to deal with it all the time back home and I was hoping that I could get away from it here. I doesn't seem like I’ll be able to though. It almost seems like where ever I go people are going to make fun of me. I wish I was one of those people that didn't care what people thought of them, but sadly I am.

I’m not sure how long I sat there until a knock came on the door. I didn’t respond to it though I just wanted to be alone for right now. I felt bad for ignoring Eleanor though she didn’t do anything wrong.Another knock came to the door. “Taylor?” Eleanor asked after the knock on the door. I still ignored it though. When I didn’t respond I heard her footsteps indicating that she was walking away from the door. After a few minutes I heard them come back. I expected to hear her voice again but I didn’t.

“Taylor?” Louis asked hesitantly. I didn’t respond to him either.
I heard him sigh “Taylor I’m sorry for teasing you. I didn’t mean any by it.” He said again.

I sat there debating on whether I wanted to say something or not. Deciding to stop being such a baby I got up and opened the door. I’m not really sure what was expecting to see, but seeing Eleanor sitting on the floor holding a laptop facing the door so Louis could talk to me was a really funny sight to see. I started laughing really hard, so hard that tears were running down my face. In the middle of me laughing I heard Eleanor and Louis join in on the laughing. Once we collected ourselves I suggested that we go back to the living room. We got situated on the couch again
.
“I’m sorry again Taylor I really didn’t mean to hurt your feelings” Louis apologized again

“Louis it’s fine, I shouldn’t have taken it so seriously. “I replied to him with a small smile.
With the fight forgotten about we started talking. Eleanor and I got into a lot of little arguments and Louis just smiled at us. He said that we remind him of how him and Harry act with each other. An hour into talking Eleanor fell asleep on Louis and me.

“Taylor thank you.” Louis said shocking me.

“Why are you thanking me?” I asked confused

“Thanks for making Eleanor happy.” He responded

“Oh I thought this was how she always acted.” I mumbled while looking at the sleeping girl next to me.

“She’s that way when I’m home, usually when I first talk to her I can tell she’s been crying and that she is sad. I’m glad she has you.” He said while looking at her then at me with a smile on his face. You can see it in his eyes that he truly means every word that he is saying.

“You don’t need to thank me for being her friend Louis. We were talking earlier about you. I could see it in her eyes how much she loves you. I can see it in your eyes too. I just think that sometimes she just needs someone to talk to about all the not so good things that she doesn't want to tell you because she knows that you will worry about her even more than you probably do.” I tell him

“I’m glad she found someone that she can talk to. I know she needed that.” He said

“So I’m not some creeper that she needs to kick out?” I ask in a teasing voice

“Yes you still are a total creeper!” He shouted

I put my hands over my heart and pretend to be hurt by his words “I’m hurt that you would still call me creeper after everything we’ve been through!” I tell him with a pout

He just looks at me with a straight face and I just stare back with a straight face too. I refuse to be the first to break. I could tell he was starting to give in when I saw his lips start to twitch upwards. Pretty soon we are both laughing really hard. Once we collect ourselves he suggested that we play 20 questions.

“I can never finish a game of 20 questions so how about 5 instead.” I suggested. He agreed and said
that I can go first.

“When is your birthday?” I ask

“It’s the 24th of December. When is yours?” He asked

“April 9th. How old are you?” I asked

“I’m 21. Ooo your birthday is coming up!! How old are you going be?” He asked with excitement in his voice.

“That counts as one of your questions! I’m going to be 19…” I start to say

“Awe you’re just a baby!! You’re the same age as Harry! That so cute!” He squealed.

“Did you just squeal?” I ask with an amused smile on my face.

“I did not squeal! It was a manly shout!” He says as he puffs out his chest.

“Yea sure a manly shout and I’m not a girl.” I replied sarcastically
“Whatever enough about my manly shout. In all honesty I thought you were around my age if not a little older.” He said

“Why do people always say that?” I say with a slight whine.

“It’s not a bad thing. It’s the way you carry yourself and you are pretty mature for a 19 year old.” He told me

“Almost 19 year old.” I told him

“Okay I take the mature part back!” He said sticking his tongue out at me

“And you say I’m not the mature one?” I say with a smile on my face. Before either of us could say anything a voice suddenly appears from Louis’s side of the computer.

“Lou what are you still doing awake?” asked a sleepy yet deep voice from what I assume is behind Louis’s computer given that I can’t see them.

“Sorry Haz I was talking to Eleanor and her new roommate.” He replied while looking behind his computer.

“She got a roommate?” asked the voice again which I’m assuming is Harry from the nickname Louis used.

“Yea its some program she entered. Her roommate is American and she’s a total creeper.” He told Harry while smirking at me.

“I am not a creeper Louis we have been over this!” I tell him with a scowl on my face

“Wait I thought you were talking to Eleanor?” Harry said confused I still couldn’t see him.

“I said I was talking to Eleanor and her new roommate whose name is Taylor by the way and she total a creeper.” He told Harry while sticking his tongue out at me.

“Ooo I want to see her!” He said. Louis shifted over to make room for Harry to sit. The screen goes blurry for a few before I could see them clearly again.

“Hello love I’m Harry.” He said with a smile. Oh boy I forgot that he has dimples. They are so adorable!

“Hello Harry I’m Taylor as you have heard.” I replied with a smile of my own.

“Awe that was disappointing.” Mumbled Louis. He started pouting and I started laughing at him. Harry just look really confused.

“What in the world are you talking about Lou?” Harry asked. Louis tried to explain to him what happened but he started to laugh so I decide to tell Harry for him.

“He taking about when I first saw him I kind of just blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. I blushed really bad and ran off to the bathroom because Louis teased me about it.” I told him

“Well what was the first thing that popped into your head when you saw him?” Harry asked. Instead of answering I just blushed a bit and looked down. Which made Louis laugh once he finished laughing he was finally able to tell Harry what I had said.

“She said you’re really beautiful.” Louis said with a smug look on his face. I think I blushed even more.

“Shut up Louis I take it back you’re not beautiful at all!” I tell him with a pout on my face. Harry and Louis laugh at my reaction.

“Oh honey I know how you to touch all of this!” Louis said while gesturing to all of himself.

“Oh honey I wouldn't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole.” I tell him while gesturing to all of him. Harry was just sitting laughing at us. I couldn't help but smile when he did. Louis just pouted at me
.
“Oh quit pouting Louis you have Eleanor to touch all of you.” I told him with a suggestive smile. At that he just busted out laughing and Harry just smiled.

“So what was the first thing that popped into your head when you saw me?” Harry asked with a smirk. I blushed yet again and looked down a bit. I saw him bite his lip a little before letting it go a smirking again.

“I thought your dimples were adorable.” I mumble. I swear my blush got like ten times worse at that statement. Harry smiled at that and Louis had stopped laughing and was watching Harry and I talk to each other.

“Well I’m glad you think they are adorable. I think when you blush it is very adorable.” He said with a smirk which made me blush even more.

“I think you take pleasure in making my blush don’t you Harry.” I told him.

“Why yes I do. Like I said it’s very adorable.” He said with a smile. I swear being around this boy was going to make my blush say forever.

“Okay I think that enough Harry you’re going to make the girls face stay red forever.” Louis said with a smirked. Harry laughed because that made my blush worse.

“Okay I’m getting off Skype before my blush does become permanent on my face. It was a pleasure to meet both of you. I’m pretty sure that this won’t be the last time I hear from you either.” I tell them with a smile on my face.

“Boo you’re a party pooper, but it was nice to meet you too Taylor night!!” Louis said smiling

“It was very nice to meet you Taylor. I hope you sleep well, you are right about this not being the last time you hear from us.” Harry said with a smile that made me want to just melt. I told them both goodbye again before closing the window and then the laptop. I shook Eleanor awake and told her to go to her room. She mumble and stumbled to her room. I followed her to her room and put her laptop on her desk. I made sure she was in bed before making my way to my room. I get to my room and I change into some pajamas. I lay down on my bed and get comfortable. Just as I start to drift asleep Harry’s smile flashes before my eyes. That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face and thoughts of a boy with curly hair, green eyes to die for, and a smile that is oh so adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
4th chapter!! yay! Hope you all like it so far!! please don't be a silent reader!! Leave me comments! I would love to hear what you think! Don't be afraid to suggest ideas either!!