If I'm Kellin Quinn, You're Vic Fuentes

Chapter 1

Kellin's POV:

I was sitting with my band, Sleeping With Sirens, and Pierce the Veil backstage getting ready for our set four "King For a Day".

Katelynn and Copeland were home waiting for me to come home.

I was talking to Justin, when Vic came in. He was wearing a Falling in Reverse, some skinny jeans, and black vans. His beautiful brown eyes were sparkling...

Wait! Did I just call Vic's eyes beautiful! Calm down Kellin... Calm... It's
probably just because I'm nervous because it is the first day of Warped.

But I gotta admit. I can get lost in those beautiful brown eyes anyday.

Stop it Kellin! Just stop staring at him! Just look away!

Vic's POV:

I walked into where all the guys were and I felt somebody was staring at me. I looked around and noticed Kellin was the one staring at me. He is probably just nervous because of Warped.

"Vic!" Jaime yelled and jumped on my back making us fall on the ground. Jaime then let go of me and sat on my back.

I groaned and said " Jaime, get the fuck off me, Turtle help me!"

"No, I'm okay." Tony said.

"Mikee!" I yelled.

Mike walked into the room and Jaime jumped on his back and did the same thing he did to me.

"Uh, fuck." Mike said.

I chuckled.

No one's POV:

" Guys you're on, on 5." the stage manager said.

Kellin and Vic walked over to the door and got ready to go on stage.

Kellin's POV:

Vic grabbed his guitar and the rest of the band got their instruments and walked on stage.

I walked on stage and the guys started playing "King For a Day".

Vic started screaming and so did I.

"Fuck with this new beat." I said and looked towards Vic and noticed he was standing right besides me.

He looked at me and I got lost in his eyes. I leaned in and Kissed his cheek.

End of Chapter 1
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like!!!