Status: I never stick to these so idk

All in the Band

You Forgot Something...

As promised, Jesse, Justin, Jaime, Vic, and I all climbed to the roof of Tony’s house, clad in only boxers (or in my case, a bra and panties). Thankfully, Tony’s mother did not return home until after we were all fully dressed, and neither did any of the frumpy neighbors who would have complained about our “reckless” behavior. Instead, however, a large group of teenage boys, all staring shamelessly at my tits like I wouldn’t notice, walked right past the house. Some hooted, some screamed insults like “fags” and “whore” in our direction, but eventually they continued past the house. And of course, Kellin, Gabe, Jack, Mike, and Tony made sure to get lots of pictures of our humiliation.

“You guys all suck,” I informed everyone, climbing down the ladder. Jaime looked a little bit pissed about the whole teenage-boy thing. He was always a bit protective, and I’m sure he didn’t appreciate the rude names we’d been called. Jaime was a strong guy- he didn’t let anything people said get to him. He did, however, flip shit when people said mean, unnecessary things to the rest of our group. He had an Italian temper that flared at specific things, any forms of harming his friends included. And his temper...even I was scared when he got angry.

“You secretly enjoyed the attention,” Jack teased. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

“Those pervs. Staring at my boobs like they thought I couldn’t see. What dickheads,” I scoffed.

“Seriously, though. I was about to jump off that roof and tackle one of them. He was practically eye-fucking you,” Jaime added, a flash of anger appearing in his eyes. I grabbed his hand, not wanting him to get angry over something that didn’t bother me as much as it obviously bothered him.

“What dickheads. They must have absolutely no respect for women,” Tony spat. My eyes widened slightly. Tony had a bit of a temper himself.

“Whatever, guys. It’s done. Now, I need to pee and put my clothes back on. Sounds like a plan?” I suggested. Everyone nodded, trudging back into the house.

I grabbed my clothes from the basement floor and walked back upstairs, locking myself into the bathroom so I could pee. I took care of my business and put on my shirt and pants, walking out of the bathroom. The first thing that I noticed was that the house was unusually quiet.

“Guys?” I called. Tony’s head poked around from the kitchen entrance, a shocked look on his face.

“Wait, you’re still here?” he asked. I nodded slowly.

“Where’s everyone else?” I replied, confused.

“Oh lord...they all left! They must have forgotten you were in the bathroom!” he laughed. After getting over my initial feeling of annoyance, I began to laugh as well. It was such a typical Jaime thing to do: give me a ride over here and then forget to make sure he brought me home.

“Let me call Jaime, I’ll tell him to come get me,” I started. Tony shook his head vigorously.

“No, it’s okay. My mom’ll be home soon- she can drop you off at home. It’s no big deal, really. She loves driving,” he offered.

“You sure?” I asked dubiously. He nodded, grabbing the landline phone and dialing a number into it.

“I’ll check if you want, but I’m sure she’ll agree.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno, it just seemed like a Jaime thing to do xD

Thank you so so so much to Stainedglasseye and YourLoveIsMyLifeline for commenting! <33

More comments, faster the update :D

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING, RECOMMENDING, AND SUBSCRIBING!! ILY ALL <3