Status: I never stick to these so idk

All in the Band

Good as Dead.

TONY’S POV

My eyes narrowed as I saw Abby practically collapse into Jaime’s arms. I almost wished I could be the one holding her instead, but removed that thought from my head when I realized I hadn’t known her long enough to comfort her properly. Jaime knew exactly what to do, exactly how to calm her down. When he was telling her to go make her favorite tea to keep her busy until he arrived...well...that’s just something I would never have thought of. She needed him.

But Chris fucking Mathers. That fucking prick. How dare he lay a hand on a woman, especially someone as good-hearted and innocent as Abigail fucking Hemsway??

I didn’t understand it at all, but either way, he was going to pay. Get a taste of his own damn medicine, but worse the second time around. See how he liked being battered around the face.

Men like him disgust me enough by themselves. Walking around like they own the damn world, treating women like trash, thinking they’re the sole reason that the earth revolves around the sun. But when filthy guys like him get involved with amazing girls like her? That just doesn’t fly in my book.

And even worse, when they lay a hand on any woman, much less one of my friends, that’s it. Game over.

Bastard’s as good as dead once I’m through with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER DONT HATE MEEEE but I just wanted to give you guys a little bit of a look on what kind of person Tony is and how he feels about Abby and ya

Thank you for reading, commenting, recommending, and subscribing!! <33333