Status: I never stick to these so idk

All in the Band

Patrick Star's Ass Cheeks

Since Chris hit me, I’d spent the entire four days without him crying on the couch, watching chick-flicks with Jaime and eating Ben and Jerry’s. We’d both skipped school for two days, and he’d slept over at my house, leaving only to bring food back for the both of us. My parents were still out of town, but they would be back in three days, to my dismay. I liked being home alone, and I especially liked lounging around with my best friend, despite the fact that my heart felt like it had been tossed off of a cliff, run over by a truck, and then eaten by a bird.

“You’ve gotta go to school,” Jaime sighed, looking at me. I shook my head.

“I don’t want to face him...or the giant group of whores that follow him around constantly,” I replied. He frowned.

“That’s exactly why you have to go back. Show him you don’t need him. You’re gonna go back eventually, and eventually he’s not going to bother you anymore,” he reminded me. I looked at him, feeling tears sting my eyes for the billionth time in the past few days.

“But...but I do need him.”

“Abigail. You do not need him. You are so much better than him.”

I sighed, reaching for the remote to turn on some depressing, black and white movie, the screen currently featuring a woman who had received the message that her husband died in war. There were two men in uniform, standing in front of her as she broke down into a sobbing mess. Jaime looked at the TV screen, then back at me. He snatched the remote from my hand and switched the channel. Spongebob appeared on the screen. I raised my eyebrow.

“Watching all these sob-fest, depressing movies is not going to help you get over this. You need some comic relief,” Jaime insisted, holding the remote out of my reach. I blinked, looking at the screen as Patrick soared through the air over some kind of convention, a flag that said “Spongebob” placed between his ass cheeks. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Fine,” I smiled. He smiled back, leaning over and poking my cheeks.

“See? That’s the first smile I’ve seen in days. It’s already working. Now sit back, young one, and let Patrick Star’s naked ass work its magic,” he grinned, leaning back on the couch. I rolled my eyes, but continued watching.

Somewhere through the episode, I passed out. When I opened my eyes again, the sun was shining brightly, and Jaime was still sleeping at my feet on the other side of the couch. I looked at my watch. 9:30. It was too late to go to school anyway...well, not really, but I told myself that so I wouldn’t feel bad about ditching again.

“Whuh? What time is it?” Jaime asked groggily, sitting up and scratching his head. I smiled guiltily.

“9:30.”

“WHAT?? Abby, we gotta go to school!” he exclaimed.

“Pleeeaseeee, Jaime? Just one more day? It’s too late to go anyway,” I insisted. He gave me a disapproving look. I replied with my signature puppy face. He groaned loudly, burying his face into the couch cushion.

“Mmph,” he said, his voice muffled. I grinned, taking it as a sound of agreement, settling back into the couch. I picked up the remote and switched the channel, which was now showing some cartoon that I hadn’t seen before. I flipped through, settling on South Park. Jaime didn’t move. I sighed, standing up and shuffling to the kitchen. Scratching my head, I inspected our options for breakfast. Nothing.

“Jaimeeee, go get me fooood,” I whined. He lifted his head and glared at me.

“You go get it!” he groaned. I pouted.

“No,” I sniffed, sticking my nose into the air. He sighed, rolling over.

“If you’re hungry, you should be the one to get it,” he reasoned. I smiled to myself and crept over to the couch. Suddenly, I jumped over the back of the couch and landed on top of my best friend. He groaned loudly.

“Really, Abby?” He looked up at me. I grinned cheekily back at him, and he rolled his eyes, sitting up and trying to push me off of him. I pushed him back down, reaching for his soft spot on his side. He shrieked, springing up and sending me flying onto the other side of the couch.

“Fine, fine! I’ll go get food!” he exclaimed, holding his hands in front of him in defeat. I grinned happily, kissing him on the cheek.

“Thank you babes! You’re the best!”

“I know.”

I walked over to the bathroom to check my hair and pee. As I shut the door, I heard Jaime’s voice calling after me.

“Abby, for the love of god, while you’re in there? PLEASE TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved this chapter hahah

Specialsuperfantastic thank you to:
Stainedglasseye
itstonysrooftop x2
Nobody Cares
ptvlov3
missdemeanorluv

I forgot to mention the commenters in the last chapter I'm sorry *hides*

I'm updating in the airport- my flight is going to be 4 hours late so there might be another update if I get really bored o.o

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, recommending, and subscribing!!!

<33333