Status: I never stick to these so idk

All in the Band

YOU ***ING WHAT???

JAIME’S POV

I looked at my reflection in Abby’s hall mirror, sighing as I tried to fix the rat’s nest that was my hair. I attempted to smooth it down, but it was too tangled to do anything with. I looked around the living room, trying to find a hat to cover the abomination that rested on the top of my head. My eyes settled on Abby’s dark blue beanie sitting on the dining room table. I walked over and grabbed it, pulling it over my hair. I looked in the mirror again. I still looked horrible, but definitely better.

I grabbed Abby’s car keys off of the hook by the door and walked out, approaching the silver Mercedes. I unlocked it, plopping into the drivers seat.

“It’s too fucking early for this shit,” I muttered to myself, pulling out of the driveway and down her street. As I continued down the street, I saw a black car coming the opposite direction that looked familiar. Too familiar.

Chris Mathers.

“The fuck is he doing here?” I hissed. I already knew the answer. He was going to try and win Abby back.

Definitely not about to let that happen, I wheeled the car around, making an illegal U-turn and speeding after the black car. After about 5 seconds, I heard police sirens behind me.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!” I groaned, pulling over to the side of the road. The police car stopped behind me and a chubby man in a dark blue uniform stepped out.

“License, please,” he said gruffly. I reached into my back pocket, pulling out my wallet and opening it. I dug through it, searching for my driver’s license.

It wasn’t there.

I groaned as I remembered leaving it on the kitchen counter at Abby’s house. I’d taken it out to check when it expired after receiving a letter in the mail that I needed to renew it.

“I...uh...I don’t have it,” I mumbled. He raised his eyebrows.

“Well, young man, that’s quite unfortunate. You made an illegal U-turn, went 20 miles over the speed limit, and are driving without a license. If you’d come down to the police station with me, please,” he informed me, looking slightly amused.

“Look, officer, please...if you could just give me one more chance, I promise I’ll pay attention. It’s just I’m in a really big rush to get home-“

“I could tell from your complete disregard of the speed limit.”

“But officer, please, my best friend...I was speeding because-“

“I don’t care why you were speeding.”

“-because her ex-boyfriend hit her, and I wanted to make sure it doesn’t happen again.” He blinked at me.

“Well, why don’t you drive on home and get your friend, and then we can all drive down to the police station together to report your idiotic driving and this case of abuse,” he suggested/ordered/instructed.

“Fuck,” I mumbled under my breath, but nodded slightly, putting my car into drive. I pulled back into the road, driving (at the speed limit) back to Abby’s house. Chris’s car was parked in front. I hurried up the steps, checking the door to see if it was unlocked. It wasn’t, so I rang the doorbell a few times and knocked loudly.

After a few moments, a teary-eyed Abby opened the door.

“Jaime? Well that was fast...why is there a policeman in my yard? Fuck’s sake, what did you do?” she asked, laughing slightly. I shook my head.

“Well, I kinda got pulled over for speeding, and then it somehow slipped out that Chris hit you and now he ah...wants us all to go to the police station,” I explained, looking at my feet and scratching the back of my head nervously. Her smile disappeared as she absorbed what I had said.

“YOU FUCKING WHAT??”

The policeman walked up behind me, his hands buried in his pockets.

“Miss, if you and your boyfriend-er, ex boyfriend, could just step out and come down to the police station with me, that would be appreciated,” he said awkwardly, obviously regretting getting involved with us.

“But this isn’t- oh you see, it’s not exactly- it won’t happen again, and-“

“Miss.”

“This really isn’t necessary, officer, I mean-“

“Miss.”

“I don’t think you fully understand the situation, I can assure you-“

“MISS.”

Abby sighed in defeat, sending a sharp glare my way.

“This is so fucking ridiculous,” she muttered under her breath, turning around to call back into the house. “CHRIS!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh shit! Dramaaa

okay tbh I have no idea when I'm gonna start the Tony romancing (if she even chooses to date tony at all O.o) so just bear with me k

Special thank you to Samwasherexd for commenting!!

Y U GUIZE NO COMMENT??? D:<

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING, RECOMMENDING, AND SUBSCRIBING!

plz comment
kthxbi