Status: just something funny

VapoRub in ER

A burning sensation

Ryan leans down, kissing up Brendon’s torso, making his way up and latching himself on Brendon’s lips, plump and kiss swollen.

“Ry, come on.” Brendon whines, arching up into the hand still lightly stroking his erection.

Ryan blindly reaches over and grabs a tub and eagerly swirls his fingers in the jelly like substance, noticing a minty smell to it.

Kinky, thinks Ryan as he pushes two fingers into Brendon, getting him slick before rubbing a generous amount on his length and moving quickly because, hey, Brendon had a cold and refused sex and now he’s better and so, so willing to let Ryan ravish him.

His tissues and cold medicines were still laid out and in the way, a few items getting knocked in the process.

He goes to push in when he hears Brendon moaning, and not the way he wants him to.

He feels it a minute later, a burning sensation on his cock and he flips out

“Fuck!”

“What the fuck, Ry.” Brendon is obviously feeling the same. They both grab for the lube, Ryan gasping at it.

It would be laughable, really, if he wasn’t in so much pain right now

The label proclaiming VICK’S VapoRub and Ryan wanted cry, mostly from the pain.

They rushed to the bathroom, but washing it off didn’t help, the cold just soothing it a bit.

“Fuck, Ry, w-we need to go the ER. I don’t what this shit can do and-“

Ryan groaned, because that meant explaining how it happened and they’d made the connection between the two and. Oh god this was bad.

Ryan nodded unwillingly, pulling on sweatpants, wincing at the pain of it.

Brendon was uncomfortable, but couldn’t even imagine the pain Ryan was in.

They stood infront of Zack’s door, fighting over who should wake him up.

The bickering eventually doing it for them and Zack came out, groggy with a nightstick in hand.

“We need the keys to the security truck.”

He woke up a bit, the sleepiness still lingering his brain with confusion, “And why would I do that?”

Ryan stuttered and Brendon was cranky, in pain, and sexually frustrated and not putting up with this at such a late hour. “Ryan’s retarded and can’t read so long story short we both have VapoRub in places there shouldn’t be and need a doctor.”

Zack just stared while Ryan blushed and sighed, pulling on his sneakers and leading them out to the parking lot.

“You two are so lucky I get paid for this shit.”

The nearest hospital was ten miles away and Ryan felt every bump and curve in the road, the stinging and burning still raging in his crotch. He’d been pretty generous about how much he used and he was regretting now.

They walked in through the ER entrance, Brendon storming and Ryan hanging his head.

They both looked around the room while Zack explained and two nurses were called, pulling them in separate directions.

Ryan and Brendon spent two grueling hours being poked and prodded, glaring as the nurses giggled and pointed, obviously putting it all together and probably running off to confirm their silly rumors.

Whatever, what mattered was that Ryan walked out with a furious red blush as the doctor warned him to read labels next time.

They walked out hand and hand, not caring because it was obvious they came in together and it was late and if Brendon wanted to hold his boyfriend’s hand, he was going to.

They were told to not be “physically intimate” for a week to subdue the irritation, Ryan huffing as he glared at Brendon across the way, mentally cursing him for not cleaning up his cold shit so they could have had a normal and very relieving night.

But instead he got a cranky boyfriend and a week of sexual frustration ahead of him.

They got back to the hotel, Zack mumbling as he pushed them into their room.

They were late to breakfast, Spencer and Jon laughing hysterically as they trotted downstairs to the small café, cracking jokes and making fun.

Ryan just flipped them off, sitting closer to a less than cheerful Brendon and eating off his plate and nuzzling him.

“I’ll be back.” Ryan got up, the other 3 questioning but too tired to follow as they eldest boy headed for the other duo’s room, VapoRub in hand as he rooted for their boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a funny little thing to pass the time