Status: Completed.

My Summer Home

My Summer Home

This is my summer home. In the summer I go away to my lovely summer house. In other words it is my get away. Not only is it for the summer but is for when there are special occasions or holidays. My cousin Casey De La Rosa always comes to visit me. My favorite summer activities is pushing Casey into the water. It is very fun to watch until you have to go save her before she drowns. I only pushed her twice when she ate my cookie. I go there with my mom, sister and brother. I am the oldest child. Being the oldest is no fun at all. It takes a lot of responsibility ; even though i'm the lazy-est (I know that's not a word but w.e) child. This is what I do in the summer.

One time Casey came over with her boyfriend, Josh Balz. So i kicked him in the balls (How ironic) and pushed her in the water... AGAIN. I had to apologize after saving her. Her boyfriend left after the mess. At night I shaved her brother and my brother's head. It was funny.

When I was in a relationship with Niall we had fun. Lots and lots of fun together. By this time the whole neighborhood knows my name. Yes we are still together. A girl once kissed him so i punched her in the face.

Casey's friend Rachel also has lots and lots of fun with Niall's band mate Harry. After three years of Casey's relationship (Didn't know it would last long) she was pregnant. I quickly had to stop pushing her in the water. I was engaged with Niall. Rachel and Harry still dated.

Casey had a baby boy named John Balz, haha. A year later Harry and Rachel had a baby girl named Darcy. Niall and I got married. WE are still working on a child.

Months later after Rachel gave birth to Darcy I got pregnant. I was so happy and so was Niall. We had a baby girl (not telling her name). Now she goes to visit Casey, John, Rachel, Darcy in her free time. Five years passed and the kids played and played. On a cold windy night Niall said he wanted to have fun and i replied yes. It was a good thing our kid went to their sleepover. So they wouldn't hear the screaming and moaning and get scared. Well that is what I did with my life. And thats my family tree on Disney Channel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Obviously comedy. I was bored aha.