Status: Possibly slow updates. Sorry. Constructive criticism is welcome! c:

Saviour

[Kellic] Saviour ch. 1

I groaned, opening my eyes then immediately regretting that, closed them to the bright light. My lips were dry and cracked, and the taste of blood remained in my mouth. My teeth felt gross, because I hadn't brushed them. I tried to remember how I got to this strange couch, but all I could remember was the rain and the smell of something rotten, like off food. My head was pounding and my hair was a complete mess.

"I see you're awake."
I jumped as a strangers' voice, though quiet, rang out across the room. I opened my eyes, squinting, and made out the figure of another person. "Um, hey." My voice came out warped and cracked, my throat dry.
"Would you like some water?"
"Yes please, and do you have anything for headaches?"
"Yeah, just a minute." The strange man disappeared down the hall and returned a few moments later with a sheet of tablets. "Here, take two of these." And then handed me a big glass of water. I gulped it down thirstily, and looked back up.

"Uh hey. I don't know your name. Mine's Vic. Victor Fuentes. How did I get here?"
The man looked slightly brighter as I actually tried to make conversation. "Hey Vic, nice to meet you, even if it is in these circumstances. I'm Kellin Quinn. I found you lying in an alley last night, you passed out as soon as I got to you, so I brought you back here. I think you got beaten up."

So that would explain the pain in my side, shins, and face. "Oh. thank you so much."
I hadn't had a proper chance to look around, and now that my eyes were adjusted to the light and my pounding head had calmed down, I cast my gaze around the room. It was a little apartment room, and I must be in the living room. The walls were covered with posters, lots of bands, and on one side, mounted on the wall was a fair sized flatscreen. Down below in it's own little slot in a cabinet was a PS3, and alongside it were about 30 games.

Now I turned back to Kellin, and looked at him. He was small, but not as small as me. His wavy hair was just past his chin, and it suited him. He had amazing grey-blue eyes, that seemed to see right through you. He was kind of cute. "Nice place you've got here, you like Pink Floyd?"
"Yeah man, they're great!"

And that was the day that I made my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't written for.. ages! So yeah c: Is this any good?