Status: Possibly slow updates. Sorry. Constructive criticism is welcome! c:

Saviour

[Kellic] Saviour ch. 2

-=- Four years later -=-

It had been four years since I'd found the 17 year old Vic lying injured and helpless in the alley. We were now 21, and going out to the bar with a few of our friends. Austen and his boyfriend Alan, Justin, Tony, Jaime, Chris, and some lady friend of his I didn't really know, she seemed a bit snobbish. We all went to our usual place, laughing at some joke Chris had made.

Now, tonight was special. Why? I was going to ask Vic to be my boyfriend. Over the years, I'd found out that he's gay, and I'd realized that I was too. He helped me realize that. As we went through the doors, the warm blast of air mixed with alcohol hit us, and placed an immediate grin on a few of our faces. We nodded to the barkeep, and went through a side door. we had our own private little room thing, it was fit with beanbags, couches, plush chairs, an xBox and a large TV. Oh, and it's own well-stocked fridge. We'd been showed this room by Jim, the bar owner, two years ago because we always made such a commotion, so he threw us in here. Now it's our favourite place in the world.

Several hours later, I had had a bit to drink but I was still mainly sober, well.. ya know. I walked up to Vic, and plunked down beside him. "Viiiiiiic I have a question!"
"Yes Kelly?" He'd had a bit himself.
"Will you um, be my boyfriend?"
Vic's eyes lit up and his lips parted as though he were about to speak, before something collided with the side of my head and everything turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yes. But who do you think punched Kellin? Is someone jealous? Also, thank you so much guys, already readers, a sub, and a rec! <3