Status: Possibly slow updates. Sorry. Constructive criticism is welcome! c:

Saviour

[Kellic] Saviour ch. 3

As those glorious words exited Kellin's plush lips, a fist suddenly collided with his head.
"NO!"
Austin and Chris leapt forward, grabbing hold of the attackers' arms. I didn't pay attention to them, instead I leant over Kellin to be sure he was still breathing and such. I may be tipsy, but I'm not letting my crush of four years get hurt when he's the one who saved me. Vital signs okay, I curled my arms around him and asked Sophie- the girl who Chris was dating- to get some ice in a towel. She did so quickly and I applied it to where there was already a slight bump forming. Only when I had snuggled up to Kellin and made sure the ice would stay, did I turn to Austin and Chris. And that's when I saw who did it.

Jaime was sitting in the chair, with a split lip and a furious look on his face. He seemed to be cursing under his breath. Austin and Chris were standing close by, just in case he tried something else. Tony was looking very wary too, glancing from me to Jaime, and back at Kellin.
"What the hell Jaime?!"
"You're mine, he can't have you. You're too good for that lowlife loser, it's pathetic. Do you not see that? He doesn't deserve you, you need someone like me who actually gives the slightest damn. Seriously Vic, I only put up with him because he's friends with the other guys, or else I'd have kicked him away long ago."
I was in shock. How could he even say that? Kellin was perfect, he treated me like a king and I did the same. Wait, didn't that mean Jaime liked me?
"Get out." Was all I could manage in my confused rage.
"Not without you."
"I said get OUT!"
He stormed out of the door, and slammed it. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Kellin stirred slightly, and I hugged him again. the other boys looked pissed beyond belief, Austin's face was seriously contorting into rage. "Can you guys help me get him to the taxi stand?" I mumbled, because I knew now that the night fun was ruined. I didn't know what was going to happen to Jaime, but by the silent look on Tony's face, he was coming up with a plan. Chris and Sophie left together, headed toward the cinema, and Austin helped me carry Kellin out. Luckily there was a taxi waiting. Tony wandered off, and Austin, seeing as he lived a block from us, jumped in too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. Update, yes. What do you think is going to happen to Jaime? And what is Tony planning?