Status: Possibly slow updates. Sorry. Constructive criticism is welcome! c:

Saviour

[Kellic] Saviour ch. 4

I woke up with a sore head, and groaned. I sat up and realized too soon that there were a pair of thin arms wrapped around my chest. "Kellin, you're awake." Vic's voice was reassuring because I had woken up with no recollection of what had happened. I can remember going up to sit beside Vic, then nothing else.

"What happened?" I gazed at Vic's worried face, and I could see him thinking quickly. Which was surprising because by the light in the room, it was early. "Um, Jaime punched you.." He looked down, and I brought my hand up to rest on his chin, bringing his eyes back up to mine. they were filled with hurt and confusion. "But why?" Had I said something to offend him? Damn this headache. "You uhh, you asked me out." Vic whispered in a small voice.
Shit.

"Vic, I meant it. But why would Jaime do that? Unless.." And then my mind wandered for a second, and remembered Jaime's face every time I hugged or showed any sort of affection towards Vic. "Oh."
"Oh?" Vic questioned, gazing at me with his gorgeous brown eyes.
"He likes you." Vic immediately cuddled deeper into my arms, looking reproachful.
"But why would h-"
"I don't know. But it will be okay. Trust me."
"Kellin, he said some really nasty things while you were passed out. They hurt. Because I can't believe he'd try and convince me that you're not worth it."

"Shall we stay in bed for a while longer?"
"Yes please."
and with that, Kellin and Vic snuggled closer under the blankets.
♠ ♠ ♠
More of a filler chapter, rated R because eventually they'll fuck soyeah.
Do you ship Chris and Sophie? Do you want a picture of her?
Yes, it's Chris Drew. And Austin Carlile. Sophie is an OC. Might make her her own story. yes/no?