Status: This is the way to cure writers block... A wickle ***le oneshot aye :)

Cheerio's

1

"We need to book a vacation."

The blued-eyed bassist suddenly haltered, frowning as he glanced over at the raven haired man-child.

"We're right in the middle of touring you dumbass."

Mike mentally slapped himself as the green eyed- monster shrugged his bare, but beautifully inked shoulders, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"So?"

"We've literally planned to travel all over the fucking place, and now you say you want a vacation?"
Billie smiled innocently, his eyes still seeming to be clouded with something quite dark; The blonde haired man couldn't quite decipher exactly what it was, but he could see it gradually eating away the usual luminosity of his emerald gemstone eyes.

"Uhmmm...Yes?"

Mike let out a breathy laugh, panting a little as he began to move his body. He smirked as he noticed that Billie too, was feeling a little physically exhausted; his skin was already coated with little beads of perspiration, his black curly hair plastered to his forehead in a mess of what looked like slimy black tentacles.

"Jesus dude, you look real tired y'know?"

Billie glanced downwards, closing his eyes as his breathing hitched for just a second.

"Can we swap over? I don't wanna pass out on you."

Mike smiled cheekily at him, squinting his eyes as the corners of his thin lips turned upwards.

"Sure man."

The two men quickly switched over places, Billie closing his eyes instantly as he relaxed onto the soft surface he laid on.

"Y'know, I really want some pizza."

Mike drew his chin to his chest a little, shaking his head a little as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay..."

Billie clung onto the mattress below him, lolling his head back as he attempted to reply.

"...Hot dayum this is fucking good..."

The blond haired bassist chuckled under his breath and briefly closed his eyes, feeling a little fatigued
himself; Both the frontman and himself had literally just jumped off playing a 2,000 seater set. So, it wasn't that much of a surprise that they were tired. Playing shows really did suck up a lot of their energy and general liveliness.

"Fu-."

"Do you want me to get one of the roadie's to order pizza? I want some now you've mentioned it."

Billie shut his eyes and drew his hands to his face, placing his palms flat against it so that they covered his eyes.

"I don't really want images of our sweaty roadies right now, Mike."

The bassist chuckled as he hung a pair of limbs over his shoulders, his body now fully gleaming with sweat.

"Says the one who stinks like a teenage boy with serious B.O. "

Billie slammed his hands back down onto the mattress squinting his eyes once more as his gaze met a pair of blue sapphires.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

Mike smirked as he watched Billie's head fall backwards against the brown sheets, chuckling as a throaty groan escaped his lips.

"I'm not just a pretty face you see."

The raven haired boy lifted his head back up, most likely to reply to Mike with some kind of witty comment or comeback. Except his lips seemingly formed some sort of 'O' shape, his eyes rolling into the back of his skull.

The bassist glanced downwards, noticing that Billie was now glistening in the low light of the room, covered in his own natural body fluids. Mike let out a small gasp as his muscles went into spasm, falling onto the mattress and narrowly missing Billie's naked body.

"Dayum."

"Do you still wanna get that pizza?"

Blue eyes met green eyes as both men pushed their bodies onto their sides, the blonde haired man reaching out to daub his finger in a substance on Billie's stomach.

"Actually forget it, I think I'm fine eating you right now."

He brought it to his lips, delving the wet digit into his mouth. He seductively popped said finger back out once it was clean, attempting to look up innocently at the black haired man. He scanned Billie's sweat beaded face, waiting for some kind of response from him ; witty or not, he just wanted the guitarist to react.

"I want some fucking Cheerios Mike. I NEED some fucking Cheerios."

Mike snorted instantly, flinging his mop of sweaty blonde hair into a pillow. He managed to silence several loud choking sounds as he guffawed profusely, bringing his head back up from said duck-feather filled object when he thought he was finished ;

But the genuine look of confusion and innocence morphed together on his best-friends face, only triggered the bassist into more spasms of intense laughter.

"I'm being serious Mike. I want some Cheerio's. Fuck pizza."

He pretended to wipe a lone tear from his eye, before reaching over to pull Billie's fatigued body closer to his own. A small smirk appeared on the blue eyed man's lips, his nose barely touching the other man's as they embraced lovingly on the brown sheeted bed.

"I'll get you some Cheerio's later. But I think I'll kill people with how bad I reek of shit, so I'm gonna go take a shower."

Billie closed his eyes a little, a quiet growl rumbling in his chest. He watched as his lover rolled over and sat upright on the bed, about to push himself upwards so that he would stand up straight. But Billie suddenly rolled over and latched himself onto Mike's shoulder, his fingernails digging into the soft, vulnerable flesh there. The bassist seemed stunned momentarily, and the guitarist used this to his advantage ; He managed to use whatever energy he had left to push his torso upwards, mainly so that his lips were right next to Mike's ear.

He parted them slightly, his warm breath ghosting over the other man's skin as he felt him convulse and shiver for a mille-second. He smirked a little as he leant closer to Mike, the blonde haired man's breathing hitching as Billie poked the shell of his ear with his tongue.

"It you don't bring me Cheerio's back, I swear to freakin' Jesus I won't fuck you for a week."

The guitarist instantly keeled over backwards onto the bed, laughing hysterically as the bassist shook himself out of his trance and ran full speed towards where the phone for room service was situated; his look of genuine fear and terror that had contorted his face, would have set anyone off into an uncontrollable fit of giggles...
♠ ♠ ♠
Right okay I don't even know what this is but... alskdjfnrjftg I don't normally write slash or rather, in the past found that I cannot write it well. But, I needed to find a surefire way to try and get my brain working after an english exam, because it has seemed to have taken away part of said brain... gaH XD