Status: Zayn for you all <3

Coconut Nose

Paradise

I remember when saw the sign.

Free Surf Lessons

My mind must’ve been with my body, jet lagged. What was I thinking? I could tell you what I was thinking. Nothing. I was thinking nothing, letting myself agree with some guy holding me in the shallow waters of O’ahu. I didn’t know his name, or his age. He looked my age, though, with that tan, sun-kissed skin. His hair was flat and his body was covered in ink. Maybe that was why I said yes or why I decided to flirt with him.

Ma said it’d be good if I went exploring when we got to Honolulu. I just didn’t want to stay hostage in the hotel with my brother.

I got there, at the same spot where I saw him the other day. And guess what, I was the only one there! It was either I came too early or this was a scam to trick girls like me to get involved with guys like him.

I was holding a towel around my scrawny body, hoping to spot another person here. I ducked a few times so no one would see me either.

“Hello, are you here for your surf lesson?” he had said, walking up behind me with his surf board and swim trunks. He was wet. Wet.

His voice was vividly attractive. I repeat, his voice was attractive. There are no voices like that back in Seattle. In Hawaii, there were beach babes and highly-to-get-pregnant voices. In Seattle there were coffee and rain. Typically, my life in Seattle.

“Uh…” I managed to come out. I couldn’t even look at him for a full five seconds without drooling or dropping my towel.

I nodded, as he motioned me to follow him. I caught up to him, noticing his beautiful features and jaw dropping chest. His hair smelt like coconut, but I guess that's what everything smelt like in Hawaii.

“What’s your name?” he asked, trying to make small talk.

“Dakota.”

“Where you from?” he smiled.

“Washington.”

“And not from Dakota?” He seemed to enjoy that joke for too long, but I smiled at his giggle.

I must’ve been pretty bad at this because the minute I opened my eyes, I was looking up at the sunny sky and a beautiful creature. Dreaming, I suppose, but my surf teacher was looking down at me. I felt sand in unwanted places and water in my ears. I could barely open my eyes but I manage to see what had happened.

“Are you alright?” he asked, hinting a little worry in his voice. “You fell pretty hard.”

Oh the way he said hard was pure gold. It made my throat tickle.

“What is your name?” I asked, watching him smile.

“You almost drowned and you ask about me?” He watched me shrug, but spoke anyway. “I’m Zayn.”

Paradise they say?

I say this island is filled with more than just that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh this made me giggle c;