Sequel: Achluophobia
Status: Done

Pocrescophobia

I pretend that I'm already someone, and all my problems faded away

After we'd hung out for a couple of hours, I started to get tired, though it was so early.

"Um, I think I should probably go home," I yawn out. The perpetual grin on his face falters slightly, but he nods, and we start to walk back to his house. After a basically silent trek, we finally arrive to his car, and I get in, leaning my tired head against the window. I guess I just didn't get much sleep last night. Or any.

Soon enough, we pull up to my empty house, and I start to get out of the car before he grabs my wrist, tugging it a little to get my attention. I look at him sleepily.

"Hmm?" I murmur. "Give me your phone," he commands, and I give it to him without asking questions. What does it even matter by this point? After about a minute, he gives it back to me and I just raise my eyebrow at him slightly before sighing and getting out. I stand outside of the car door, bending down to look through the window at him.

"Um, thanks for the ride. And, you know, not beating me up and stuff," I mumble, starting to turn around to go back inside. I barely even look back when he calls my name. All I want to do is get back to my one true love, my bed.

=

When I finally wake up hours later, my brother was home, but I barely noticed. What I did notice, however, were the five texts on my phone. Three from Cheyenne, one from one of my other friends, and one from a name that I know I didn't enter in myself. That bastard.

[From: Cyan c;]
Hey there

"What do you want?" I respond, logging onto my laptop. My phone buzzes a minute later, alerting me of a text.

"Just to talk and stuff. I don't know. So water you doing?" It says, but I don't answer, rolling my eyes. I don't have time for this shit, even if hanging out with him was somewhat okay. Bitch, I've got a blog to run. Plus, I have to text Cheyenne back so she won't have a heart attack because of what happened this morning. Oh glob, I'm dreading what will go on tomorrow. Everyone's going to be fucking staring so badly.

And that makes me think. Is he going to be my friend in public and stuff? Ugh, I think he is. I don't even know why I agreed to it. I guess I just... had something inside me that wanted to give him a second chance. For whatever reason. But if he does fuck it up, I'm not giving him another chance.

Thankfully, there's only a little school left until summer. And then I'll be gone for a lot of the summer. Oh yeah, when I came back, my parents told me that since I made no progress whatsoever, I'll be going to a rehab over the summer. I'm really, really... scared, to say the least. And I still haven't told anyone. Not even Chey. Glob, I'm really fucking scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
title cred: Al Sharpton - Man Overboard

So yah. I fell asleep as soon as I got home yesterday so I ended up not writing oops. So I conjured up a filler at 4 am. It's 6 am now and it's weird being awake when I'd usually be asleep and vice versa.

-Sarah.