Sequel: Achluophobia
Status: Done

Pocrescophobia

Tell me that you love me 'cause I need you so much

Yesterday was perfect. He actually hung out with me for a few hours before he had to go. It's not much, but it's more than I expected. I thought that I'd have to use a sledgehammer to take down the walls in his mind and heart. Now I guess I'll just have to use a regular hammer. But once I can really get down to him, then I can actually help heal what I broke.

And then I will make him mine. Insert creepy laugh. Not really. But I really hope that one day, we can have another thing that we did yesterday, like 20 questions. Just with more serious stuff. Or not. I just like talking to him.

Anyway, today is a school day--ew--and I plan on showing everyone that I don't hate him anymore. Wait, I guess I don't have to anymore, since they already saw me kissing him. Well, if anyone still does bully him today, then I'll beat them with a sledgehammer.

=

When I finally arrive at the school, heart pounding in my chest, I just try to walk past all of the staring, judgmental people without having a breakdown. I'm just waiting for someone to say something. Yet no one does. I guess that either they're just whispering about it--which is still bad--or I've just earned so much respect that they don't care. I hope that it's the latter, but I'm really not that optimistic.

Once I get to my friends, they basically carry on like nothing happened. I mean, they offer their confused congratulations, but still, they don't seem to mind. And I pass some of my old friends. Though they glare at me, they say nothing. Please keep it that way.

After chiming out my goodbyes, I stroll through the halls to get to my locker. But then I hear something probably a hall over. I pay to attention to it until I hear a familiar voice whimpering.

"P-Please don't," he stammered. A growl leaves me lips as I follow my ears. Finally, I find an old crony of mine, Chet, pressing Arden against the wall, a fist raised in pre-punch position. But before he can release his bulky fist, I sneak behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around with surprise on his face, but it turns into a malevolent sneer.

"Oh look, it's your little faggot boyfriend," he grunts. I roll my eyes. Even though it stings a little at the familiar remark, I roll my eyes. "Maybe I am a faggot, but I can still kick your ass," I hiss. To prove my statement, I deliver a punch to the face that I've been saving for assholes like him.

I can barely remember anything that except for Arden yelling at me to stop eventually and having to forcibly remove myself off of the ignorant cunt. But when I leave him, he's barely breathing. I guess I have a lot of pent up anger. Well, no shit you have a lot of pent up anger, Cyan. Oh, shh.

Oh, what a great start to a great day. Insert eye roll here.
♠ ♠ ♠
title cred: Don't Go - Bring Me The Horizon

So yeah, I had a challenge this chapter. I had to use the word sledgehammer. I did it twice. Success.

tumblr

-Sarah.