Sequel: Achluophobia
Status: Done

Pocrescophobia

When I grow up I want to be nothing at all

~~read author's note pls (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~~

Well, this summer’s been great, but now it’s back to burden that is school. But at least Cyan and I are doing a little something to… spice it up. Wait, that sounds dirty. It’s not dirty, I swear. Oh lord, it’s the last year. But I have a feeling that this year’s going to better than the others. How can I tell? Oh, I just have a feeling.

I wake up on the first morning of course just like the other days, groaning and wincing at the sunlight. Morning is horrible. Especially school mornings. But then the thought that Cyan’s picking me up today warms my heart and makes my movements more joyous and light, as well as my thoughts. And I’m proud to say that I only put on one hoodie and although my jeans are loose, they’re tighter than what I’ve worn in a while. So come 7:15, Cyan drives up and picks me up, greeting me with a quick peck and a smile that’s just purely Cyan.

“You ready to do this?” he asks before starting the car. I nod my head vigorously in reply, smiling back. “Oh yes. This is gonna be awesome. So you’re gonna drop me off…” I trail off. “Yeah, just out of sight of the school. Ugh, I’m so pumped. This is gonna be fun,” he chirps, putting a song by Citizen on to listen to.

Mere minutes later, we arrive about a block or so in front of school, so Cyan lets me out with a final kiss and I turn on my iPod and begin my walk to my fate. Many steps and songs later, the school finally comes into vision and I almost let out a smirk in anticipation of what’s going to happen. Just as I thought, as soon as the people crowded outside where they usually are see me, insults come pouring out, insults I try to ignore and block out. They don’t really get to me anymore, especially not today.

“Hey loser, it’s been a while!” Oh, how original. “Hey Larden, gotten fatter?” Ooh, gotta admit, that one stung. “Just go home so no one has to see your ugly ass face!” Wow, you must be so happy with your life. But then one voice stands out and makes everyone else go silent. I bite my lip to hold in the laughter.

“Oh, there’s that little faggot. It’s been a while since I’ve had the displeasure to see your face around here. Almost got used to it, but like most good things, it had to come to an end,” Cyan sneers from across the parking lot. I arrange my face into a scowl in response. Oh, this is too fun. All of the idiots are totally buying into every word.

“You’re the faggot, Cyan,” I reply, and everyone’s jaw drops to the ground. Jeez, did they not know I could talk? Or maybe just because I’ve never stood up to anyone before really. Especially Cyan. Well, to them at least.

His beautiful face twists in anger. “Wanna say that again, punk?!” he growls, crossing the parking lot in quick, heavy strides. It’s taking everything in me not to burst out in laughter and kiss his face.

“Yeah, I do. You’re. A. Faggot,” I smirk. I can see nearly all of the faces of these imbeciles pale. So he raises his hand to clutch my collar in his fist, making it look like he’s holding me still so that he can punch. But I just keep smirking.

A few snickers sound as he raises his other fist to “punch” me. But instead of punching me, he surprises the whole student body by whispering "Damn right I am" and using his raised hand to clutch my shirt like the other and bringing his face down to mine to crash his lips onto mine. I think that I heard a body thump to the ground in shock. But I don’t really care anymore. All that I care about is the boy in front of me, smirking into the kiss just as I am.

After a few seconds, we both pull away with smirks on our faces and laughter on our lips, walking off hand in hand. Every single mouth is gaping open in shock and I can see anger and confusion on a bunch of the faces. And if our kiss and intertwined hands didn’t say anything, then Cyan flipping the bird definitely cleared things up.

Once we’re out of sight, we both nearly fall to the ground, consumed by intense laughter.

“That was even better than I expected,” Cyan laughs, wiping a tear from his eye. I nod at him, not able to even say anything because I’m laughing too hard. But finally, what seems like eons later, we finish laughing and just stand there. Cyan leans over and kisses me. “I love you,” he whispers after we pull apart, pushing a stray hair away from my face. I put my hand on his gently, smiling at him. “I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
title cred: The End - My Chemical Romance

So I picked The End because this is the end. Oh and there isn't going to be another chapter. I'm too lazy to write the journal entries sorry xoxo and a shout out to:
We_found_love.
samitize
BlackStainedMirrors
resplendently
wowfairy13
angelfr0mmynightmare
Give me Therapy...
wo0two0t789
BlackRosesBleedBlack
Kacen Shea
kshelton2011
XxChErRyCOkexX
polka dot perfection who commented and everyone who subscribed

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THERE WILL BE MORE sort of. I'm writing a whole series of one-shots based on phobias and I've already written one and I'm working on the second one later tonight. CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEE PLEASE BECAUSE THAT IS THE FIRST ONE THAT I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN THAT YOU CAN READ OK. and follow me on tumblr right hurrr

So yeah. This has been nice. My favorite story of mine so far. Later, faggots (◕‿-)

-Sarah (✿◠‿◠)