Lips of Deceit

Friction

It's been 6 whole days that I've lived in my new house and I couldn't be happier. Huntington was everything I thought it would be and more. The more part being Jimmy. He was such an amazing person and he was so funny. There was never a dull moment with him around. He helped me organize everything in my house, though he did have an incident with my panties but we're not even going to go there. He had also become my very own tour guide of Huntington. He showed me all the cool places to go were and even bought me lunch, which was lovely. It was now Sunday morning and I was out at my SUV looking for one of my CD's.

"Where did you go you stupid bugger?" I growled at the CD, hoping it would come to me, sadly I had no luck.

"Having fun talking to yourself?" called a voice from behind me.

"I'm beginning to think you enjoy scaring the shit out of me." I sighed as I stood up from looking under the seat.

"You caught me. You just look so cute when your scared." mocked Jimmy.

"You suck." I pouted and continued looking for my CD.

"Actually, I lick but that conversation is for another time." He joked. "What are you looking for anyways?"

"My CD. I can find the case but its empty." I sighed, thrusting the CD case in his direction.

"Did you check the CD player?" He asked as he leaned over and pushed the button. Out popped Famous Monsters by the Misfits, the CD I have just spent 20 minutes looking for.

"Oh ya, um thanks." I blushed, man was I stupid.

"No problem, good choice by the way." He chuckled back.

"So now that I'm filled my embarrassment quota for the day, want to come in?" I offered, hoping he would except.

"I thought you'd never ask." He smiled back and followed me inside.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, kicking off my shoes.

"Not sure, what do you want to do?" He questioned back as he to kicked off his shoes.

"I wouldn't have asked you if I knew." I groaned and leaned on the wall in the hallway.

"We could watch a movie." He shrugged, looking around.

"Sure. First one up the stairs picks the movie." I smirked.

"Your so on." He grinned back.

"GO!" I shouted, getting a head start to the stairs.

"You big cheater!" Jimmy shouted while legging it up the stairs.

"You have longer legs. It was only fair I got a head start." I smiled at him from the top of the stairs.

"And I'm about to put them to use." He smirked reaching the top of the stairs.

"I should run shouldn't I?" I asked, fully well knowing the answer.

"Oh ya." He nodded, making me boot it to my room. Just as I thought I had made it into my room safely, I felt arms clamp themselves around my waist.

"Gotcha!" shouted Jimmy in victory as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled at Jimmy.

"You know you like the view." He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"That is beside the point. Your shoulder is digging into my stomach, it hurts." I whined into his back.

"Fine, you big baby." He said and threw me onto my bed.

"Thanks." I called sarcastically as I bounced on the bed.

"Anytime." He smirked and climbed on top of my, now still, body.

"How can I help you?" I smiled up at him, leaning up on my elbows.

"Well I can think of one thing." He smiled and leaned closer to my face.

"Oh really?" I asked in seductive tone.

"Yes really." He whispered, leaning closer. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Well, get on with it then, tell me." I whined, half hoping it was what I thought.

"You talk too much." Jimmy grinned, making our nose touch.

"Hey that’s not…" I started to say but was cut off by Jimmy pressing his lips to mine, catching me slightly off guard. I sat there for a moment, eyes open wide, in complete shock about what was happening. This gorgeous man was kissing me, plain old Rylee Peterson.

I eventually came to my senses and kissed back, making my eyes flutter shut. Continuing to lean up on one elbow, I lifted my other arm and brought it the side of Jimmy's face, sliding it across the side of his neck and finally letting it rest at the base of the back of his neck. Jimmy lightly ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I quickly granted him. Slowly, Jimmy mingled his tongue with mine. The feeling of his tongue on mine, sent waves of electricity through my body. His kisses were soft and passionate, with a sense of playfulness, just like him. I moved my hand through the back of Jimmy's hair, lightly tugging at times, earn groans from him. Eventually, I started to pull away but not before Jimmy grasped my bottom lip in his teeth and sucked on it gently before letting go.

"I'll be glad to help you whenever you need, if that’s the case." I breathed out, not realizing what I said.

"I thought you would." He chuckled, causing me to blush.

"Oh my god, I didn't say that." I groaned at my own stupidity.

"I think you did." He grinned at me, making me bury my face in his neck due to embarrassment, making him chuckle more.

"Don't laugh at my embarrassment." I whined into his neck.

"It's funny! And I'll probably have to take you up on that offer." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Really now?" I asked pulling away and looking him in the eyes. The confident Rylee was back in action.

"Oh ya, you know what you're doing. Plus you're just so fun to kiss." He smiled, looking into my eyes.

"What can I say? I'm just good like that." I smirked back, oh ya, I'm back.

"And so modest too." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Oh you know you think I'm awesome. Come on, admit it." I teased.

"Maybe just a little."

"More like, maybe a lot."

"Pfft, no."

"Pfft, yes."

"No times infinity!"

"Yes times infinity plus one, no add-ies!"

"Fine, you win." He growled in fake anger.

"Yes!" I yelled, doing a happy dance from under Jimmy, who was still sitting on me.

"You really shouldn't do that." He groaned out, causing me to stop my movements.

"What? Why?" I asked in complete confusion, causing Jimmy to look at me, then his crotch and then back at me a couple of times, before it finally clicked.

"Fraction!" I howled with laughter.

"Hush! I'm a male, I can't help it." Jimmy pouted at me. He was so damn adorable.

"Aw, I'm sorry love." I giggled, wiping tears from my eyes.

"Not nice! Getting me all excited isn't fun if I'm left to fend for myself." He continued to pout.

"Who said I'd leave you hanging?" I grinned seductively and pecked him on the lips.

"Really?" His eyes wide with shock.

"Maybe! Now get off me." I laughed and shoved him off me.

"You're so mean to me!" He cried out to me as I approached the TV in my room.

"Shh, movie time." I whispered as I turned the television on and put in a DVD.

"Meanie." He whispered in my ear as I settled back into the bed next to him.

"Oh be quiet and watch the movie." I snapped and turned my attention towards the TV, but not before snuggling my head into Jimmy's chest. That was how we spent the rest of the evening, cuddled up in my bed, watching films and sharing the odd kiss.