The Lycan Wars

The abduction of His enemy

The Lycan Wars

Copyright © 2012 Janet Mac Donald
All Rights Reserved.

Warning: Contains violence, adult language and explicit sexual content. This subject matter maybe offensive to some readers or may be sensitive to others. Reader discretion advised.
This is Adult Reading Material

Cover Art copyright Janet Mac Donald

The Lycan Wars

Chapter 1

Victor nervously licked his lips as he leaned over the small, motionless form. The girl was more than just pretty; she was breathtaking. Her rich honey blonde hair lay cast about the mattress in a dishevelled mess, and her full pouty lips were slightly parted and moist looking. The tiny white nighty she wore barely covered her small breasts and the thinness of the material showed the dark circles dotting each mound. The material rested above her upper thighs just letting her white satin thong peek out; the V-shaped area between her legs made him yearn to taste her.
Eyeing her tied wrist and ankles, he knew he could do what he wanted with her, none of the others would interfere as it was his right. The morsel laying captive on his bed was an enemy; her father Alaric, was the Alpha male to the Dickson wolves, a rival pack that they were on the verge of war with. Victor knew she was the Alpha's only child, and that she was supposed to be mated with one of the Timber wolves in a month's time to seal a union and territorial sharing arrangement that would see his pack destroyed in a takeover of his lands. This would never happen, not after he mated the girl.
She stirred and moaned lightly, the drug from the tranquilizer dart; he had shot her with, was beginning to wear off. Soon she would be awake, and then they would call her father who was at the Gathering in the North. A smile slipped over Victor's lips at how Alaric would react when learning that not only was his Den invaded, but the four man guard he had left with his precious child had been easily slaughtered by Victor and his men.
The girl had been simple to take down; unlike the male werewolves, the females were unable to shift forms; they had the hearing, sight and sense of smell like a wolf, but that was the extent of it. She-wolves were extremely rare to begin with; most matings only produced males; one in a few hundred thousand births actually produced females. The children born to a she-wolf and a male of their kind always produced werewolves; this made the she-wolves extremely valuable. This one would help ensure Victor's pack didn't lose its territory to his enemies in the north.
Tracing his fingers lightly over her soft, smooth cheek, he silently hoped she wouldn't put up to much of a fight. He liked aggressive sex, but he didn't know if he could actually force himself on her, and he tried to picture it in his mind. The thought didn't arouse him at all it actually disgusted him. Switching gears, he imagined her complacent and submissive, and that had his lips curled in a smile as images of her doing whatever he demanded of her flooded his mind.
She stirred again and this time her eyes fluttered open, the clear crystal blue pools were the prettiest he had ever seen, and as he stared directly into them; it brought his vivid images of her in the throes of ecstasy to a halt. Her large bright eyes went wide as he stared at her.
"Hello Mica." he said, and the huskiness of his own voice surprised him.
"Who are you?" her voice demanded with a sharp hard edge, the fear he thought he saw in her eyes was not reflected in her voice.
Victor blinked; she was seemingly unafraid of him and her more than obvious predicament as she struggled in vain against the silk neck ties he had used to secure her hands and feet to the bedpost.
"Untie me!" She snarled at him.
"That's not about to happen!" he said staring at her, baffled by her tenacity.
"This isn't funny...Cassie...Sabrina...I mean it!" the girl yelled out.
"I'm sorry to tell you sweetheart but there is no Cassie or Sabrina here." he smirked at her.
"Whatever they are paying you for this, I will double it...I need to be on a bus, so if you don't mind we can skip the whole stripper kidnapper thing ok." Mica told him.
"Stripper?" he asked questioningly.
The girl looked around the room trying to crane her neck to look out the open door of his bedroom and into the door to his washroom.
"Ok you guys this isn't funny!" she yelled again.
"You have no idea what's going on, do you?" he asked her as he cocked his head to one side as he stared at her.
"Yeah my besties are giving me a stripper, namely you, as a send off for finally getting a man...hoorah for me!" she said it with such seriousness that he knew she had no clue to the true situation she was in.
"Really is that what you think is going on?" he grinned.
"Look your hot, hell your sexy as they come, and if I was really going to get married, I would love to see you take all your clothes off. However, I have no intentions on getting hitched to some old guy just cause my Daddy says so, so there is no need to give me a stripper send off!" she said, her voice rising in decibels as she talked.
"Well you should at least let me give you something to entertain you with before I let you go." he grinned mischievously. She was something else; he rather liked her naivety.
"I really don't have time; I need to catch the bus." she winced a bit. "Whatever you guys used to spike my drink with is giving me a headache."
"I didn't spike your drink; I shot you with a tranquilizer dart, after I killed all four of your guards." he explained as he motioned to the dresser where his rifle lay.
Her eyes followed his hand and then went wide again as her nostrils flared. Victor knew she was scenting the air, and no doubt would not only pick up on his scent, but the scent of the five other werewolves in the next room. None of which would be familiar to her.
"Oh god!" she said this time her voice revealed that now she may have an idea of what was going on.

* * * ~~~ * * *

Mica had been at home getting ready for bed, or at least that is what she had led Radcliff to believe. He was the one in charge of her well-being when her daddy was away, and it was a job he took extremely serious. However, she had become used to Radcliff's ways over the years and had learned a long time ago how to sneak out past him and his men. Tonight her suitcase lay in a bush near the garage; her bus ticket was in her purse, and she was going to be headed south. Far away from any arrangement her father figured would be good for the pack.
Jamie Timber was over twice her age, and she had no intentions of mating an older man; she had wanted to have a man her own age, one from her own pack, so she could be close to all her family and friends here, not to some old geezer up north. Mica being a she-wolf had put a lot of pressure on her father to have her mate with someone of importance, and she had no say in the matter or so they thought. Mica was going to run far away from this life to be with whomever she desired, not whom her Alpha father dictated.
Now as she lay there tied to a bed, in a strange room, looking up at a stranger, she felt fear for the first time in her life. When she scented the air she smelled no familiar scents of her best friends whom had said they would send her off with one night she'd never forget. This was so similar to what they had done to Marcy when she got engaged that it was scary. She had naturally assumed they had doped her drink as both girls had been at the house just before she said she was going to bed.
The smells of musky heat of several male werewolves drifted around the room, but the only one who she could see was the handsome man she had mistaken as a stripper. Her heart began to race faster. It had been an honest mistake given the guy had a body of a workout god and the eyes of a sex demon. The spark of lust behind them she has also mistaken as part of the act. He was easily the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on. The realization that this wasn't a replay of Marcy's bachelorette night filled her with dread, and she stiffened.
Now as the smell of cordite mixed with this man's arousal, she felt the fear of why she was tied to a bed seep into her, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was silenced immediately by a large heavy calloused hand, and the man's smile turned to a near snarl.
"Shh sweetness it's a little early for you to be screaming." he said.
"Hey Victor! We got the video set up for live feed." A man said from the opened doorway that seemed to lead to a living room.
"Good, get her father on the phone Mike." he snarled as a man who looked like he could be Victor's brother walked in holding a video camera and was pointing it at her with one hand while his other was holding a cell phone.
Mike's eyes traveled over her slowly, deliberately and a bulge began to grow in his pants. Mica felt her face flush red as she lay there wearing next to nothing and without a means to cover herself, spread eagle before both of these men.
"Be a good girl and don't say a word until I tell you." Victor ordered her as the light on the camera flashed, and she knew they were being filmed.
"I got his answering machine!" Mike said as he hung the phone up.
"I figured as much." Victor replied as he stood up taking his hand from her mouth, and she opened it to scream and Mike grinned.
"Girl don't waste your breath; we are on a damn houseboat in the middle of the lake!" he said with a chuckle. Mica couldn't help herself she glared at him with the most vile look she could.
The glare earned her a grin from both men as they eyed her.
"She's going to be a handful." Mike said.
"Yeah I know...but at least she's Alpha material." he said as his eyes fixated on hers.
"What the hell do you want from me?" she demanded trying to mask any fear in her voice. Outsider male werewolves were more than just dangerous to an unmated female.
"Well sweetheart we want you." Victor told her as he helped Mike position the video camera on a tripod so that it faced the bed.
"Mike hook up to the Internet, we will record it and send it to his email."
"What are you sending to who?" Mica demanded as a sinking feeling washed over her.
"Your Father needs to bear witness to this." Mike said not looking at her as he made an adjustment to the camera.
"To what?" her panic was sitting on the very edge, threatening to break free, she could hear it starting to seep out into her voice.
"What do you think?" Victor said as he stepped closer to the bed.
"What do you need my father to see?" she asked again as Victor nodded his head to Mike, and the other man left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.
"You ask too many questions girl." Victor growled as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head.
The man's body was riddled with many scars and was deeply tanned, the muscles in his stomach were like a washboard and his chest was broad and thick. Mica swallowed hard as the look in his eyes deepened and it sent a primal signal to her inner beast. Her wolf spirit shuddered in anticipation of what his musky smell told her. He was going to mate her and her wolf wanted him too. She knew there would be no way she would be able to deny him if her inner wolf desired him as its mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you like it leave a comment and i will post more chapters, there are 35 in total.