The Lycan Wars

chapter 2

Chapter 2

The heady scent of her musk filled the air around her as he undid his pants and took them off. He smiled as he stood looking down at her, her eyes looked mortified but her scent told him she was more than ready for this.
"Please no." She said and her voice cracked, her tenacity from before no longer evident.
"I'm sorry...but I have to." He told her as he sat beside her on the bed in only his boxer. If the smell of her arousal wasn't in the air around her, Victor wasn't sure he could go through with this. His wolf could he knew as it tugged at the very last bits of control he had over it.
Gently, his fingers crept over her face, and he leaned down close sniffing her scent as he did, he could see her nostrils flare as she seemed to breathe in his scent, and her eyes fluttered. Victor let his hands trace the curve of her face as his mouth descended to hers, and he kissed her. Mica didn't kiss him back; she turned her face from him in denial, and he forced her face back to his.
"Mica it will be better if you just submit to me as your Mate." He told her not wanting to force the issue on her.
"I'm not your Mate." She growled at him.
"You're going to be whether you're willing or not." He threatened as he tugged her nighty up over her hips with his free hand. Werewolf laws allowed him to take an unmated female, allowed him to use his musk to bring his intended mate into a full heat. It's just the way things were; he knew Mica should know the laws, and although he had no intentions of actually forcing her into this, he would make it so she would not be able to resist him either.
Her eyes glared at him as his fingers glided over her baby soft skin, and then she gasped as his hand tore the material free. The flimsy fabric didn't stand a chance against his claws grown long with the beasts need to have her. The near painful eruption of his fangs in his mouth caused the girl to stare at him wildly.
"Oh my god, you're a Feral!" she whimpered it as if she too would be cursed by the word alone. Members of the Feral pack could morph parts of themselves, no other wolf pack could do this, and it was this hallmark that told her who he was.
"Not hard to tell is it!" he told her.
"Your Victor Feral!" her words sounded horrified. Her eyes told him she realized she was in her enemy's hands.
Staring at her body as he peeled the remains of her nighty away, his cock throbbed in his boxers, pushing the material outward. His own excitement barely contained by the heady scent of her growing heat.
"He will kill you for this!" Mica growled, her eyes no longer showing any fear, just a simmering rage that lay smoldering beneath her blue eyes.
"He can't kill your Mate." He told her as his fingers traced the small mounds of her breasts, and she gasped as her body reacted to his touch. The hard tips looked needy, and as he massaged her breast in his hand, he could see by the look in her face that she was fighting the feeling. Lowering his head to her breast, he heard Mica whimper softly.
With a slow careful lick, his tongue traced the hard nipple on her breast, and he felt the tremor run over her. Mica may try to deny him, but her body was not going to. Now all he needed was to get her to comply with the Mating. Sucking the tip of her taunt nipple into his mouth as he pinched and pulled a little harder on the other one with his fingers Mica let a very soft gasp escape her mouth. Slowly, he flicked the receptive tip with his tongue and then trailed his way to the other one to lavish it with the same attention. With how responsive she was to his touch Victor believed Mica would allow him to have her with enough coaxing.
He could hear her grind her teeth as a small tremor coursed over her and the rich thick scent of her body's reaction to his touch filled his nose. He had her now in a full heat; her body was making itself ready to be filled with his seed, and the smell had him harder than he had ever been before in his life. Abandoning her breast, he sat up to watch her face as one on his hands slid toward the silky material of her thong.
Need was clearly replacing the caustic look from before in her eyes and as his finger lightly grazed the edge of her thong, she groaned lightly. The material was already slick and wet with her desire. As he caressed the V shape mound over the top of her underwear, he could feel her hip's reluctant movements. He could tell she was trying so hard to resist the caress of his hand. Her clit was becoming defined as it swelled under the material where he made sure to push a little harder every time his fingers passed over it. When they did her bottom lip quivered, and it made him want her even more.
Hooking his fingers into the small thin band of the thong he gave it a hard jerk and tore it free from her hips. With a soft growl, he tossed the torn remnants to the floor. He devoured her with his eyes as she lay there naked, his own desire so strong it was taking everything he had not to drive himself into her. Moving his finger again over the short curls he knew he would enjoy it more if she were to enjoy it too.
The heat of her body was radiating from her soft silky wet pussy as he gently pushed a finger into her. Her eyes widened in shock as she moaned.
"You're still a virgin?" he said as he felt how tight her body was on just the one finger. She didn't answer him, but then she didn't need to as her face turned red.
"It will hurt." He said as his mouth fell to hers and this time her lips kissed his as her hips pushed toward the hand between her legs.

* * * ~~~ * * *

It had been something her inner wolf was waiting for; it needed this for many months now. Every moon her body would start to yearn for something she couldn't fathom, a need so strong it had her father locking her in her room for the week that it lasted. Her need had been hard on the males in her pack too as they could sense her heat. Now as the enemy of her pack pushed his tongue in past her lips and stroked hers, she moaned into his mouth, this was going to happen tonight, and she wasn't afraid of him.
She knew that it was insane, but she wanted it, wanted him. He smelled so good, so tantalizing that her body was quivering with need. He was an Alpha, only they could force a heat on a female with their musk, and now she was going to mate him. As his finger moved a little faster within her, she felt like this was all she had ever wanted and knowing at least this male lived in the next county made it easier for her to accept him.
Moving her hips to greet Victor's finger inside her, a strange warmth began to build in her belly. Then he added a second one, and it stung a bit at first but the feeling only lasted a few moments before the warm fires inside her washed away the stinging feeling. The faster he moved, the stronger the heat became, and it started to radiate outwards over her. As their tongues wrestled together and his thumb dragged over her hard swollen clit, she could hear the slipper wet sounds his fingers pounding into her made.
"Oh yes." the words slipped from her throat before she could stop them. The electric flash of pleasure raced over her, and he rubbed the swollen small nub harder and her hips thrust to get more of the feeling as she began to shake. Her body wanted this and now so did she. The feeling was strangely addictive; she wanted more of it the stronger it got, and as a heady feeling of delight washed over her, she began to shudder uncontrollably.
Suddenly, Victor's mouth was gone from hers and a feeling of a hot wet tongue sliding into her molten core flashed over her. The feeling catapulted Mica to an unfathomable place as a flood washed out over her in the raw electric pulses of her climax. Struggling desperately against her bindings, Mica wanted free, needed to grab a hold of him, touch him, feel his body and to have him. Victor growled low and deep and as his eyes looked up at her; they glowed a yellowish brown.
His lips were wet with her cream and as his mouth descended back to hers, she tasted herself on his tongue as he thrust it into her mouth. The taste added to her growing need for him to have her, and she now didn't care about him being Feral.
"Please...untie me... I want to touch you." She gasped.
"No, not yet." He growled out past his fangs as he sat up and tugged his boxer off. The long thick shaft bounced as he moved between her spread legs, a glistening bead sat at the tip of the head, and as he gripped himself in his hand, she began to tremble again.
"It's too big." She said with panic as she eyed it. Mica didn't think there was any way in hell it would be able to go into the place his finger had just had a hard time penetrating.
He looked at her, the hunger in his eyes making her quiver, and then he growled low before he descended and she felt the hot flesh of him nudge up against her wet lips. She tensed as he pushed ahead, and it stung.
"Your too big!" she said again as he moved, and it burned suddenly as his hips pushed violently ahead in one hard slam.
"Oh god!" she wailed. It didn't feel good; it hurt, and tears streamed from her eyes edges. His size stretched her to the limit.
"It hurts." She whimpered
"Shh Mica, it will be alright." He told her as his eyes looked softly into her own. He just lay on top of her, his body trembling lightly as she felt him filling her entirely. The feeling was strange, and her intimate area stung terribly.
Victor began kissing her gently as one hand crept over her breast and slowly pinched and pulled on her nipple as she became accustomed to his body having invaded hers. Slowly, he pulled his hips back and then moved them ahead again; it burned and stung but not as much as it had when he first entered her. Slowly, he continued his retreating out of her and then returned to fill her again. Each movement easing the pain and become increasingly pleasurable until the warmth in her belly began to build again, and she knew he was working her towards another climax.
The spasms that rolled over her caused her body to clamp down on the thick shaft inside her. It made her feel like she was on fire. Her body felt hot, slick and sweaty as she began to pant. The need to feel him had her pushing her hips to his as he increased the strength of his thrusting movements, and she gasped and twitched under him. She felt her world explode in a bright burst of colors as the waves of her climax flowed over her, consuming her body in their delicious flames. Victor's face was resting in the crook of her neck, and her wolf nature eyed the smooth flesh of his neck. As she was swept away in the throes of passion her inner-wolf bit him hard claiming him as her Mate.

* * * ~~~ * * *

Victor had felt her teeth bite into his skin, it sent a rush of adrenaline coursing over him; he had not expected her to claim him. As his need to consummate this Mating flooded him, he drove into her with near vicious ferocity. Mica's warm tight body encasing him had felt so good, and it had taken every last ounce of control not to spill his seed in her before he made her cum. Now she had claimed him and as the pull of his release loomed over him, He let his fangs sink into the tender skin of the crook of her neck, he grunted loudly into her flesh as he emptied into her, spilling his seed to bring life to her womb, the bound was now complete.
Victor collapsed on top of her, laying there as his now spent cock slipped from Mica's warm body, he was so grateful she had accepted him without a fight. He took a shaky breath and rolled off her laying there letting his heart beat return to a normal pace in his chest. Closing his eyes for several long moments regretting what he had to do next, it was necessary for her father to know they had consummated a Mating. Mica, he figured, would be mortified that he was sending the proof to her father in a video. However, it would be needed before the talks at the Gathering could be completed.
Sitting up he moved away from her and stood, his eyes catching their reflection in the mirror on his dresser, and he turned to look her over. She was young, maybe all of twenty, breathtakingly beautiful and perfect. His wolf beamed with pride as he eyed her blood smeared thighs. He had been her first, and that was an honor. Reaching down to the floor beside the bed he picked up one of the blankets his brother had stripped from it when they brought her here.
Mica was looking at him, her eyes unreadable as he gently covered her over and then untied her ankles, so she could move them and get the blood flowing again.
"Mike!" he yelled out as he slipped his boxers back on before turning his attention to the ties on Mica's wrists. She had tried hard to get free as the raw welts that circled her slender wrists attested to. Free from her binds her arms fell to the bed useless from lack of blood flow, and he massaged them.
The sound of the door opening drew both their attention to look at Mike, his face looking strained and the smell of his desire wafting into the room. Victor knew his brother had watched from the living room on the computer monitor that was sending the video directly to Alaric Dickson's email as a live feed.
"You need to go take a dip in the lake!" Victor growled low to his brother, whose eyes were riveted to the bed.
"What do you think he will do when he sees it?" Mike asked his voice deep and nearly guttural.
"He'll kill you!" the small voice from the bed said, and he looked to his mate.
"He won't kill your mate; it goes against Pack Laws." Mike said.
"He won't have to lift a finger." She said her voice calm and almost menacing sounding.
Mike seemed to not understand, but Victor did. A bullet would be ear marked for him from a hired gun. Sitting beside his mate on the bed, he brushed a lock of hair away from his bite mark on her neck, the fancy design of his packs tribal mark was already beginning to form.
She snuggled his hand with her face, and the gesture caught him off guard.
"Maybe we should wait." He said as he felt a stirring to bed her again.
"Victor...Its him." He said as the cell phone rang, and he eyed it.
"That didn't take long. Pass it to me." He said and took the phone from Mike. Taking a short deep breath, he answered it.
"Alaric."
"No this is Greg, Beta of the Dickson wolf pack." A low growled out male voice declared.
"Where is Alaric?"Victor didn't like the idea of speaking to a lesser status werewolf about this.
"He hasn't seen the video. I intercepted it first...you're not going to stop this alliance from taking place Feral" the Beta growled out.
Victor felt the rage in him begin to build at having not accomplished what he set out to do. Putting the phone on speaker he then sat it down on the night stand.
"Why are you intercepting your Alpha's emails?"
"Put Mica on the phone....I need to talk to her." He said.
"NO! She's my Bitch and no longer part of your pack." Victor snarled as he stroked her hair and motioned his finger to her lips for her to be silent.
"Listen, she may be Mated to you but that doesn't make her yours. She's been promised to another...and he will take her, even if she is not pure anymore."
"I'm not about to let my Mate go."
"Then you're a dead mutt!" The phone went completely silent as if to emphasize it.