The Lycan Wars

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Victor turned down the narrow dirt road that led to the dock where the boat house was tied, curled up beside him with her head resting on his shoulder, Mica slept, her breathing soft and steady. It had been a busy two days and tonight would be no less busy as he planned on showing her every imaginable delight he could think of.
As the lake came into view, he thought about how he wanted to make this place a home and worry filled him. He was not rich by any means; his job paid little better than minimum wage, and now he would need a home for her, a real one not the boathouse. The small two-bedroom place had been fine as a weekend bachelor pad for Mike and himself, but now it just wouldn't do.
Their parent's home back in the small community a half hours' drive from here was alright, but he had planned on letting Mike have it as it would be too small for the size of a family he wanted. Now that he had a she-wolf for a mate, he would be expected to fill his home with young ones as soon as possible. Mica's bloodline would help to strengthen the dying population of werewolves in his pack as all she-wolves young were werewolves.
Killing the engine to the truck he felt his Mate move, Mica stirred and slowly sat up, her hair a little messy from her nap. Smiling up at him shyly she blushed.
"Was I snoring?" she asked sheepishly.
"No." He told her as he pushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes.
"We're here already?" she stated as she looked out the window where his high beams still cast light out over the lake.
"Yeah. Are you tired?" he asked her as he scented the air, she smelled so good.
"Not really."
"Good." He replied as his lips greedily took hers, and she kissed him back.
This is not how he had expected things to go; he hadn't counted on Mica to be this willing to be his Mate. Now he felt bad for getting his cousin, a veterinarian's assistant, to implant the microchip tracking device they used for pets into Mica while she was still drugged. Victor assumed she would run, not that he had actually left her alone to test that she wouldn't. As he sat beside her in the truck, he honestly hoped she wouldn't want to run from him. The soft touch of her hand tracing the side of his face felt wonderful, and he pulled her closer, his tongue breaking past her lips to caress hers. With a soft moan into his mouth Mica's hand descended to the ties on his pants, and she undid them, letting his full length free and she slowly ran her finger tips along him. The kiss intensified, his lips nearly crushing into hers as her hand began to stroke him, the smell of her desire was getting stronger, and it fed his need.
Her delicate small hand grasped him and pumped slowly up and down, at first she was timid and careful. Her grip barely there but as his hips moved into her hand, she began to grip a little tighter with each stroke. Mica moaned into his mouth as his hand cupped her breast, and he could feel her nipple puckered and hard beneath the gossamer fabric. When he pulled on the nub through the material of her gown, she groaned and pressed closer to his touch. Victor let his free hand move up under the dress until he found her hot moist lips between her legs, it surprised him how ready she was for him just from a few minutes of light petting.
He lightly rubbing her clit with his thumb and her body jerked slightly as his fingers just barely pushed into her soft opening. As he did she swept her thumb over the head of him, and it sent a shot of pleasure rushing over him, and he groaned. Mica seemed to enjoy making his body react to her touch, and she continued to tease him every few strokes causing his balls to feel very heavy.
Driving his fingers into her, she cried out and tightened her grip on him with her hand. When he slowly withdrew them from her, she whimpered and moved her hips forward as he teased her opening again for a few moments before plunging back into her deeper this time. The tension in his own body was growing as their tongues played in each other's mouths keeping in sync with the way their hands touched one another.
"You need to stop!" he breathed as the pressure in his balls threatened to explode, and he didn't want to cum in her hand. He wanted to fill her womb full of his seed.
She quickened her pace and he gasped as he fought for control, the need nearly overwhelming as she pushed her lips greedily against his. Mica's own body clenched on his fingers as her climax seemed to loom over her as well and with more resolve then he knew he had he managed to pull her hand free from him. A deep growl rumbled in his chest at his mate's defiance in not stopping. Her eyes flashed a hungry blue and the little vixen bit his lip.
The wolf in him responded to the act and grabbing her. He forced her to lie back on the bench seat of his old pickup. The frustration quickly began to build in him as he fought with the many layers of her gown to gain access to her body. Victor's claws grew as the wolf inside him became impatient for its mate. With a snarl, he rendered the garment nearly into rags. He let his eyes scan over her and was pleased.
Her body was perfect with small mouth watering breasts that were dotted with perk, erect nipples, a slender waist that led to nice curvy hips. The silky flesh that felt so enticingly good on his fingers looked just as lickable as her lips. His eyes traveled further down to the short curly patch of hair between her legs, which lead to her moist wet core that he had full intention on filling full of his seed.
His Mates face flushed red as his hands reached out to knead and squeeze her breasts. With a soft cry of delight, she pushed her chest upward forcing her breasts into his hands harder. A smile crept over his lips as he pulled on her puckered nipples and then watched her face as he twisted just enough to make it sting a little.
Mica's eyes went wide as she gasped at his harder touch, and he pulled the small buds, stretching them a bit before rolling them in his fingers. Her face winced a little, but she groaned ever so softly as he did it. She bit her own bottom lip as her hip moved to rub herself against his knee as he wedged it between her thighs. Cocking his head slightly he grinned as he slowly brought both hands to her legs and spread them.
Mica swallowed as he fisted his swollen shaft and guided it to sit just at the mouth of her warm wet sheath. As he rubbed the swollen head of his erection over her, she squirmed under him trying to push him into her. His mate was full of need, and the smell of her arousal filled his senses as he breathed in deeply, loving the smell of her. He saw the tremble of her body and knew she would cum if he continued to tease her pussy with the head of his cock.
The sudden blaring of his infernal pager went off, and his body tensed. He reached to the dash and checked the number. Mike...which meant it was an emergency. Tossing the pager back onto the dash he growled as he grabbed his phone and called his brother. This is not what he wanted to be doing as he looked his lover over. But it was his duty even on this very special night, he was still Alpha.
There was a brawl, four of his males had gone into town and started a fight with some locals, and the Sheriff wanted to talk to him personally about it as all four were in jail. One of the men was Jenni's mate and his cousin Jake; he had no choice he had to go.

* * * ~~~ * * *

Mica watched his eyes clear a bit as he talked to someone on the phone; it was short and to the point.
"I have to go." He said as he hung the phone up. Victor moved so fast she didn't have time to react as he pinned her slender wrists in a one-handed grip over her head.
"Wh—" She began to say but her sentence died on her lips, and she moaned instead when he slowly slid into her. The heated flesh of her lover filled her, and she felt her body tremble.
"Sorry sweetness this is going to be fast and hard" he said in a near guttural snarl as his hips began to beat into her. The tension in her body had already been wound tight and as he moved hard and fast the feeling grew in intensity.
"Oh Mica you're so hot and wet; I'm going to cum." He growled into her ear, and her need was being drawn from her as his erection pushed in and out of her.
The truck rocked violently along with Victor's movements, and suddenly a heated rush ran up her spine as he began to twitch inside her. Mica arched her back against the steel wall of his chest as she felt the heavenly waves of an orgasm, and her moaning and gasping resounded in the truck. Moments later another wave of heated fluid flooded her, as Victor spilled his seed into her as he roared her name.
Nipping her ear gently before working his tongue up over her chin towards her lips, and before he finally kissed her tenderly.
"I'll be late; you don't have to wait up if you don't want." He said as he sat up and peeled his shirt off and passed it to her.
"No one's here but you and me." He told her as he passed her the shirt.
"Thank you." She said suddenly aware of her nakedness, and she felt shy again.
As she watched the red lights recede into the darkness she sighed loudly. He trusted her not to simply run away, as she walked towards the long narrow wooden dock that was light up with cheap patio lanterns the idea played in her mind. However, there was really no place to run, even if there was the wolf in her had already made up its mind about Victor Feral the night he took her virginity. Stepping up onto the small houseboat she thought of her past twenty-four hours and realized there was one thing she might change.
She smiled, the idea of being hunted down by Victor sent a certain calling to her inner-wolf, and she shivered. Tomorrow morning she would get up and flee, find out how long it would take her mate to hunt her down. It was instinct to make her want him to catch her, part of the courting ritual she had missed out on but it was something she would make him do regardless of the fact they were a bonded pair.
She was tired but excited; the quickie in the truck had left her wanting more, and now she couldn't wait for Victor to come home. As an Alpha's daughter she knew how often nights like this would happen, her father used to be called away all hours of the night, and he would just up and leave. It wasn't like she would not have the same issues. It would be her duty to govern the females in the pack, help with issues and to make recommendation to her mate if need be.
She was hoping it wouldn't be a long night for him on this call, she had never been alone before at night, and she was a little nervous. Her father had always left her with a bodyguard and this was new for her. Tossing Victor's shirt onto bodyguard, peeling the remnants of her gown off she ran the shower and let the heated spray wash over her. The smells of his soap, shampoo and, shaving gel were heavy in here and it fueled her desire to be with him again.
The instant she stepped out of the shower, she knew something was wrong. She could smell humans, not one but several and all were male. Her ears make out the sounds of footsteps walking towards where she stood in the small hall in Victor's bathrobe. The only place she could turn to flee was toward the intruder to get to the bedroom or to the bathroom with its flimsy folding plastic door, the only thing to stop whoever it was from barging in.
Mica decided to stand her ground, and as a shadow fell across the hallway, she got a better smell of the intruder closing in on her. Collin.
"Well hello." He said eyeing her over as he turned into the small hall.
"What are you doing here?"She demanded.
"I came to see my brother...I assume he was called away?" he grinned as he talked.
"Yes, now you should leave."
"No I don't think so, not yet anyways."
"He told you to get out of his territory!" Mica was becoming nervous now.
"I'm not one of his dogs he can order around!"
"What do you want?!"She asked with a near hiss.
"What rightfully belongs to me." He said as his eyes traveled over her.
Stepping closer he forced her to step back until she was pressed with her back against the wall. Mica stood fearless as Collin placed a hand on either side of her shoulders as his other two men watched.
"You know that was a nice little peep show in the truck, me and my men here really enjoyed It." He said leaning in closer, and she caught the scent of his arousal building.
"You're disgusting!" she told him as she glared icily at him. He had watched them in the truck, which meant he had waited for his brother to leave. Her stomach knotted with that realization.
"Really? You find me disgusting?" he asked his eyes narrowing menacingly at her as his fingers lightly ran through her hair.
"Your beautiful, tell me are you human? I never got the wolf genetics like my two younger brothers did, so I can't smell if you are or not like they can."
"Get away from me!" she growled as she ducked under his arm as his mouth had moved towards hers.
"Come back here!" he yelled.
Mica fled toward the bedroom where she knew Victor's rifle was. Her mind was not thinking rationally as she bolted into the room. Collin and his two men were just a few steps behind her as she lunged towards it. She actually managed to yank it off the dresser and wheeled it around in time for the business end to be pointed at Collin's face.
"Get off this boat or so help me god, I'll kill you!" she yelled.

* * * ~~~ * * *

Victor stood shaking in rage beside the bed, the air in the room heavy with Mica and his brother's scents, along with blood. Mica lay on the bed, her tiny frame looking so helpless as she looked up at him with tear filled eyes. She had shot Collin in the arm and had scared him off, now she was so upset she couldn't even talk right. Victor knew his older brother was an asshole but he never thought for one minute that Collin would be capable of making an unwanted move on a woman let alone his Mate.
Collin had left the pack ages ago, when he was old enough to be on his own. He had made a big name for himself in the Military weapons and development business and had become exceedingly wealthy. It was something he had tried to rub into their fathers face on his death bed, and Victor had nearly killed him for it. To say Collin had a chip on his shoulder would be an understatement. He had wanted to be Alpha, had hated not having been born a werewolf and resented both Mike and himself as they were lucky enough to have been.
His mate was still a little shaken up, and as he curled up beside her on the bed, he knew there would be nothing he wouldn't do for her. A bond had been created their first time together, and it reminded him of old tales of the first two werewolves, cursed lovers who fell hard and fast the first time they had embraced. It was a tale taught to all of them when they were just pups, each pack had its own variation, but it was basically the same.
Mica was his and he was hers, together they would build the Feral pack back to the population it had once been. Victor wanted her plump and round with his babies as soon as possible. They had many years ahead of them, and he was looking forward to each and every one. As sleep stole them both away he smiled as she snuggled up closer to his chest and wrapped an arm around his waist.