The Lycan Wars

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mica's bare feet moved virtually soundlessly across the forest floor in the dim predawn light. She had been up for only about an hour and knew she had been making excellent head way but now as a light rain began to seep its way through the forest's canopy she knew she would need to slow down. Unlike the male half of her kind, she wasn't as agile on wet leaves and slippery mud.
This morning when she crept out of the bed, she slipped Victor's shirt from the ceremony last night on over herself knowing it would help mask her scent. It had hung large and loose around her then, but now it clung to her body as it was drenched. Her long hair she had managed to tie back in a loose pony tail lay wetly against her back, and as she gingerly stepped down a long narrow ledge that overlooked the large lake she thought she heard a howl from several miles away. Victor she assumed had just discovered her gone.
A smile spread across her lips; her inner wolf was nearly vibrating with anticipation of this pursuit. Skirting the lakeside she picked up the pace again. She knew her scent would be harder to track now as the sky opened up and the rain began to pour down. It would also make it harder for her to scent him and that excited her more. As she fled towards the farther side of the lake, she marveled at the absolute beauty of this place.
The picturesque lake was large and isolated, the way up here was via the old dirt road, and it was the only one that led here. The forest that surrounded the lake was full of great pines, spruce, birch and maples that had grown unimpeded by human cutting. This entire area was still pristine; the water clean and cool, the Rocky Mountains stood majestically overlooking the whole area like sentinels standing guard over one of the country's last few treasured areas.
The low rumble of thunder off in the distant caused her to pause again. Tilting her head up, she sniffed the air deeply as a breeze drifted a heavy smell of ozone. This rainstorm was going to get worse and as if to prove it; she heard the clap of thunder this time much nearer. She had passed a large cave on the side of the lake near where she had climbed down the rocky ledge, and she figured that was the safest place to head in this weather.
Jogging at a good clip she made the cave as the dark skies light up with a flash of lightening, and as she fled inside she knew with this amount of rain, there would be little chance of Victor following her trail or scent. It was disappointing; she had looked forward to this chase all her life, only she was already mated to her pursuer.
She was only a few feet inside and was able to stand completely upright, Mica guessed that the caves ceiling had to be close to twelve feet high, and she could see quite a ways back. As another flash of lightening brightened the area a glittering caught her attention on the cave wall near the ceiling a good fifty feet back. Stepping farther in, she strained her eyes, as a werewolf her vision was extremely good, and as she stared up at the deep orangey yellow streak in the rock bed, she wondered what it was. Eagerly anticipating the next flash of lightening to help her make it out better, Mica concentrated on the vein, it was nearly ten feet long and almost four feet wide.
She was so wrapped up in trying to get a better look that she screamed as something growled behind her. The wolf was big; his fur was all black and his deep penetrating yellowish eyes stared at her as its lips were curled back over its fangs. Mica scented the air, Victor had found her, and he didn't look happy. As she stood there frozen in one spot while he shifted, the sounds of his body morphing filled the cave, and soon a 'mostly' human Victor stood before her.
The glowing embers in his eyes remained as did his fangs and claws. His body mass looked to be a bit bigger over all and as her eyes travel over him; she swallowed hard. His erection looked even larger than it did last night.
"I can explain--" she tried to say, but he lunged at her. Mica easily dodged his grapple and was fleeing for the mouth of the cave. Her instincts to run had kicked in and fueled her flight response as adrenaline pumped into her.
She had barely made the shoreline of the lake when a set of powerful arms grabbed her around the waist and dragged her to the ground roughly. Victor's body had twisted taking part of the blow, and she was left a little breathless from the impact. The heady rush of his musk filled her nostrils as she squirmed in his grasp.

* * * ~~~ * * *

As the rain beat down on them, Victor felt the heat of her body rubbing against his as she tried to get away. His wolf nature had taken control; the man was merely a backseat observer as the inner beast within him won the right to rule its desires. Their first night he had been gentle with her, now he had no intention of it as his eyes locked with hers. They were wide, and although she should be afraid, she was not, he could tell by her scent that she was excited, even more so then the last two times they had mated.
Gripping her hair in his fist, he yanked her head back, slowly sniffing her neck and ear before he nipped at his mark on her.
"Victor I.." She began to say, and he had no patience for words. His mouth sealed hers and kissed her long and savage, his tongue barging past her lips as his free hand pushed the wet clingy material out of his way. This would be for his pleasure, and he did what any wolf would do. He took what was his.
Slamming into her, his mate screamed into his mouth and was trying to pull away, her squirming under his body only encouraging the wolf within him. He gripped her hips tightly, his claws barely pinching into her flesh as he moved himself with quick hard thrusts. Her small frame was completely covered by his, and she struggled for her freedom. Mica pushed at his chest and his hips and actually managed to unsheathe him from her warm wet body.
As she twisted under him, he helped her along and pinned her hands roughly over her head in one hand. Now she lay flat on her belly on the ground, and he slid his engorged length up along the crease of her wet bum. She stilled her movement and shook as he did it again, a soft moan slipped from her lips as she arched her bum towards him. She was playing a game with him; he knew by how thick her scent of heat was that she was more than ready to have him inside her. As his bulbous head barely pressed into her, she groaned and shoved herself up to push more in. Mica nearly howled as he slammed ahead filling her full in one hard movement.
She whimpered, and his balls ached with his own need as his pace wasn't about to become merciful. His movements became ferocious and unforgiving, his need to spill his seed within her all that the wolf in him could think about. Mica met each one of his movements with equal passion as her slender body gripped his in waves. She was reaching her peak and as a flood of hot wetness coated him; she began to shake under him.
Her slender body convulsed on his length tightening its grip and pulling his seed from him as he howled his triumphed in conquering his mate again. Barely laying on her, he shook, his body a little wobbly as he was keeping his weight off her. Victor was still hard, and he wanted more of her as he pulled out and moved his body, so he could roll her over. Mica's lips clasped onto his in a passionate embrace and her now free hands gripped his hair pulling his face closer to hers. Her hips wiggled just enough to move him into place, and she thrust her hips up along his rigid cock.
"Yes...more." She moaned into his mouth. His she-wolf was insatiable, and he liked it.

* * * ~~~ * * *

Mica gripped his hips with her hands driving herself to meet each one of his movements. Her body enjoying the fullness of him seated within her as her body tumbled mindlessly towards her next climax. This was so much better than she had thought it would be, and as he rolled onto his back pulling her over with him; she felt him become almost too much for her as this new position fed her more of him.
Trembling on top of him, she didn't dare move as Victor's hands reached up and tore the shirt from her breasts. Her orgasm was sitting on the edge, the pins and needles bursting all over her as her body tensed for it.
"Fuck Me!" Victor growled out the command as his hands massaged her swollen hard mounds, and she moaned with delight at his touch. Her legs were wobbly and nearly useless as she attempted to pump herself onto his length. Mica moved slow and steady, her body sliding gradually up to the tip of his cock and then down to only half way.
Trying to find the rhythm that would please her mate, she tried to go faster, and she could see the look in his eyes go bestial again. It was about to get rough, and she trembled on him, as if that was the cue he was waiting for his hand left her nipples to grip her hips, and he drove the entire shaft into her.
"Oh god." She cried out as he did it again, the tears running from her eyes as her inner core wrapped tightly around his invading rod and pulled to have more of it.
Every cell in her body felt as if it was exploding, he filled her; the heated waves of pleasure crashed in around her, and her mind went dizzyingly blank. There was only her and him and the glorious feeling of her body succumbing to the pleasure he gave her.
"Mica I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed as she collapsed across his chest, and he continued to plunge into her as she breathed heavily against his heated flesh.
Both his hand gripped her hard, and he slammed himself into her so deeply that her pelvis sat flush with his. The feeling was absolute rapture as a wildfire of heat rushed over her body, and she constricted on him as she came again, this time his seed spilling into her adding to the strength of her climax.
They laid in each other's arms breathless as the rain washed over their sweaty slick bodies, the coolness of it felt so good on her hot skin. Victor pushed the loose hair from her eyes and moved her face to look at him.
"Are you going to run away again?" he asked her.
"Are you going to chase me down like this again?" she asked with a smirk, and he rolled her over onto her back sliding into her.
"Oh yes." He said, and he was driving her into heavenly delights again.